Sony KLV-32EX300 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts:
Compatible with all ranges of high definition video signals including 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p Video Signal INPUT, Sony's 32" (81cm) S4-series BRAVIA provides ultra sharp images at a more than affordable price. Be assured that navigation is a breeze with Sony's user friendly on screen menu and large buttoned remote control.
- Model: Sony KLV-32EX300 Multi-System LCD TV
- 32 inch WEGA LCD TV with 4 HDMI input and PC input
- BRAVIA Engine 3
- USB Connection: Watch and play your media on this TV directly. Photo (JPEG), Music (MP3), Video (MPEG1, MPEG2 TS & PS)
- 24P True Cinema processor allows you to view blu-ray movies at 24 frames per second (also known as 24hz), the way you see video at the movie theatre!
- World-Wide NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43 (AV only), PAL, PAL60 (AV in only), SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- World-Wide NTSC-M, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- Supporting Video signals: 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 720/60p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p (HDMIT / Component), 1080/50p (HDMIT / Component), 1080/24p (HDMIT)
- 33,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- Worldwide NTSC, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World Wide Voltage Supply AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a digital TV tuner for the USA: This means To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US and DVBT you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component. Call us if you need more information on this at (877) 578-0587
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sony KLV-32EX300 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts Description:
Model: Sony KLV-32EX300 Multi-System LCD TV
Powered by an image processor using an algorithm specially developed by Sony, Live Colour is able to reproduce incredibly vivid colors on screen. With four user-adjustable settings available, you can choose just how vivid you want your images to be. Whether it"s a brilliant blue sky or a bright red rose, everything stands out so much more with Live Color!
BRAVIA Engine 3
In LCD televisions, the main determining factor for picture quality is the processing engine. BRAVIA Engine 3 is a high definition video processor which reproduces pictures with higher contrast, superior colors, and amazing clarity.
Best of all, you can enjoy these high quality images regardless of whether the source is in SD (Standard Definition) or HD (High Definition).
Intelligent Picture Plus
Analogue broadcast (RF) and video input signals sometimes contain noise that can affect picture quality. Intelligent Picture Plus, together with Intelligent Signal Booster and Picture Optimization, effectively "cleans up" the image for beautiful and clear noise-free scenes.
MPEG Noise Reduction
BRAVIA televisions have an intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction (NR) feature that gets rid of both speck-like noise around subtitles and block noise that are usually found in fast-moving scenes. Effective for SD, HD, and even up converted images, MPEG NR ensures a sharper and more beautiful result each and every time.
BRAVIA Sync lets you link all compatible devices together for a simple one-push startup/shutdown process. Additionally, you can also operate these devices using just the BRAVIA remote control. With BRAVIA Sync, it"s all about convenience because entertainment should never be hard work!
Sony KLV-32EX300 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- LCD Screen Size: 32", 16:9
- TV SystemAnalog: B/G, D/K, M, I
- Color SystemNTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43 (AV in only), PAL, PAL60 (AV only), SECAM
- Video Signal: 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 720/60p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p (HDMI/ Component), 1080/50p (HDMI/ Component), 1080/24p (HDMI)
- Display Resolution WXGA (1366 x 768)
- Video Processing BRAVIA Engine 3
- Backlight ModuleCCFL
- Live Color
- 24P True Cinema
- Intelligent PictureIntelligent Picture Plus
- MPEG Noise Reduction
- Viewing Angle178°
- Screen FormatTV: Full / Normal / Wide Zoom / Zoom, PC: Normal / Full 1 / Full 2
- Picture Mode Vivid / Standard / Custom / Game-Standard / Game-Original
- Sony Original SurroundSimulated Surround
- Sound Mode Dynamic / Standard / Clear Voice
- Surround ModeCinema / Music / Sports / Game
- Stereo System NICAM, A2
- Audio Output Power20W (10W x 2)
- HDMI/ Audio In 4 (1 Side/ 3 Rear)
- USB 2.01 (Side): Photo (JPEG), Music (MP3), Video (MPEG1, MPEG2 TS & PS)
- Component / Audio In1 (Rear, Composite Input Common Use)
- Composite / Audio In 3 (1 Rear Monitor Out Common Use / 1 Rear, Component Input Common Use / 1 Side)
- HD15 PC Input / Audio1 (Side)
- Audio Out 1 (Rear)
- Headphone Out 1 (Side)
- Other Features
- BRAVIA Sync
- Picture Frame Mode
- Sleep Timer
- On/Off Timer
- Teletext (1000 pages)
- PAP (Picture and Picture) (1 tuner)
- PIP (Picture in Picture) (PC Input)
- OSD LanguageEnglish, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Vietnamese, Thai, French, Russian
- ECO Features
- PC Power Management
- Ambient Sensor
- Power Saving Modes
- Idle TV Standby
- Packaging MaterialsRecycled Carton (more than 40%)
- Printed MaterialsRecycled Paper (more than 40%)
- Power RequirementsAC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 109W (In operation)
- Standby Power ConsumptionLess than 0.3W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) with Stand 800 x 532 x 220 mm Approx
- Dimensions (W x H x D) without Stand800 x 497 x 97 mm Approx
- Weight with Stand Approx.11.0kg
- Weight without Stand Approx9.5kg
- Supplied Accessories
- Remote ControlRM-GA019
- Batteries2 x AAA
- System: Multisystem
- Power: 100-110-240 Volts 50/60 HZ(WORLDWIDE USE)
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.