May we suggest
Regular Price: $299.00
Now only: $266.00
Sony KLV-32BX300 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts:
Sony's advanced image processing engine analyses each scene to give optimum colour and contrast.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sony KLV-32BX300 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts Description:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Sony's KLV-32BX300 WEGA Flat Panel LCD Television with 2HDMI, 1 USB input and a PC Input.
Compatible with all ranges of high definition video signals including 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p Video Signal INPUT, Sony"s 32" (81cm) S4-series BRAVIA provides ultra sharp images at a more than affordable price. Be assured that navigation is a breeze with Sony"s user friendly on screen menu and large buttoned remote control.
- Sony KLV-32BX300 Multi-System LCD TV
- 32 inch WEGA LCD TV with 2 HDMI input and PC input
- BRAVIA Engine 3
- USB Connection: Watch and play your media on this TV directly. Photo (JPEG), Music (MP3), Video (MPEG1, MPEG2 TS & PS)
- 24P True Cinema processor allows you to view blu-ray movies at 24 frames per second (also known as 24hz), the way you see video at the movie theatre!
- World-Wide NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43 (AV only), PAL, PAL60 (AV in only), SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- World-Wide NTSC-M, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- Supporting Video signals: 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p,720/50p, 720/60p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p (HDMIT / Component), 1080/50p (HDMIT / Component), 1080/24p (HDMIT)
- 33,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a digital TV tuner for the USA: This means To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US and DVBT you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component. Call us if you need more information on this at (877) 578-0587
- Powered by an image processor using an algorithm specially developed by Sony, Live ColorT is able to reproduce incredibly vivid colors on screen. With four user-adjustable settings available, you can choose just how vivid you want your images to be. Whether it's a brilliant blue sky or a bright red rose, everything stands out so much more with Live ColorT!
BRAVIA Engine 3
- In LCD televisions, the main determining factor for picture quality is the processing engine. BRAVIA Engine 3T is a high definition video processor which reproduces pictures with higher contrast, superior colours, and amazing clarity. Best of all, you can enjoy these high quality images regardless of whether the source is in SD (Standard Definition) or HD (High Definition).
- Easy Operation Guide is a new feature that allows you to easily navigate to the most convenient TV functions: favorite channels, TV channel list, external input list or settings.
- Technology provides an optimized picture by automatically detecting film content and applying a reverse 3:2 pulldown process. Moving pictures will appear clearer and more natural-looking.
- Wide Screen Mode allows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
- VESA compliant mounting holes.
- Favorite Channels with the WEGA GATE function, allows you to select from eight of your favorite channels.
- Steady Sound equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
- Built-in Speakers includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Input offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i)connections.
- Parental Control V-chip technology allows parents to block unsuitable programming from younger viewers.
- Caption Vision/Info Banner allows closed caption and/or Channel Programming information to be displayed.
- Light Sensor allows the picture brightness level to be optimized to ambient light. The effect from the Light Sensor depends on the setting of Picture Mode and Power Saving.
- PC Input allows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
- SRS TruSurround Audio Effect
Sony KLV-32BX300 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Video Signal System: NTSC, PAL, Secam
- 1 Mega Pixel Panel
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Native Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p
- BRAVIA Engine; Full Digital Image Processor
- 33,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 8ms Response Time
- Wide Viewing Angle 178 degrees
- Brightness 500cd/m2
- 3D Y/C Comb Filter
- CineMotion 3:2 Pull down technology
- PIP (for Freeze Function)
- WEGA GATE Easy Operation Guide
- Vertical Frequency (Hz): 56 / 60 / 72 / 73 / 75
- Contrast Ratio: TBD
- Horizontal Scan (KHz) for PC: 31/ 31.5 / 35.2 / 37.9 / 46.9 / 47.4 / 47.7 / 47.8 / 56.5 / 60 / 60.3
- Overscan: Normal, +1, +2
- Viewing Angle: Right/Left: 170°, Up/Down: 170°
- Display Response Time: TBD
- Vertical Size: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Vertical Center: +10 and -10 (Zoom) +10 and -10 (Wide Zoom)
- Horizontal Center: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Screen or Display Technology: LCD
- Tuner: Analog
- Video Processing: One-chip Video Processor
- Color Temperature: Cool, Neutral, Warm
- Dynamic PictureT Processor Circuitry: Black Corrector
- Noise Reduction
- CineMotion Reverse 3:2 Pulldown Technology
- Screen Modes (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Screen Modes (16:9): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom, Off
- Wide Mode (16:9): Wide Zoom, Full, Zoom
- Wide Mode (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Comb Filter: 3D Digital Comb Filter
- Phase (PC Only
- Pitch (PC Only
- Light Sensor
- Picture Modes: Vivid, Standard, Pro
- Speaker Type: Oval cone
- Speakers (Total): 2
- Full Range Speaker Size: 55 x 150mm (Oval)
- Audio Power Output: 20W Total (10W x 2)
- Tone Control(s): Treble and Bass
- Sound Mode: Dynamic, Natural, Clear Voice, Mode Memory, Simulated
- MTS Stereo Decoder
- Digital Amplifier
- Audio Mute
- Speaker On/Off
- Simulated Surround
- SRS WOW
- SRS TruSurround Audio Effect
- Channel Label
- Channel Skip/Add
- Channel Jump
- Favorite Channel
- Speed Surf Channel Selection
- WEGA GATE Technology
- Program Guide Access
- Auto Channel Programming
- Multiple Language Display: English; Español; Français
- Mode Memory
- Info Banner
- Sleep Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, Off
- Timer Events: Timer 1, Timer 2
- Freeze Memo Screen Freeze(with PIP)
- Power Save Mode: Standard, Reduced, Picture Off
- Built-In AC Adaptor
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI input X 2 ( 1 Rear/ 1 Side)
- USB 2.0 (Side) : Photo (JPEG), Music (MP3), Video (MPEG1, MPEG2 TS & PS)
- PC Input x 1
- Component X 1 1 (Rear, Composite Input Common Use)
- Composite Video In: 3 (1 Rear Monitor Out Common Use / 1 Rear, Component Input Common Use / 1 Side)
- Headphone Out x 1
- Audio Out x 1
- World Wide Voltage Supply AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Internal Power Supply
- Power Consumption (in Operation): Less than 155W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): Less than 1W
Regulation and Standard Compliance
- Energy Star Compliant
Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Dimensions (W x H x D) with Stand: Approx. 804 x 532 x 220 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) without Stand: Approx. 804 x 497 x 96 mm
- Weight without Stand: Approx. 9.2kg
- Weight with Stand: Approx. 10.7kg
- Remote Control
- Battery (Type AA, x2)
- AC Power Cord
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.