Sony KDL-46EX720 46" Multi System LED TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
The Sony KDL46EX720 46" Multi System 3D LED TV is the perfect blend of design, price and performance wrapped into a 3D LED FULL HD TV. Its innovative features, such as LightSensor technology automatically adjusts the picture color based on the amount of lighting in a room to create an screen brightness optimal for the room. It also makes placing the TV a cinch since it can display vivid images from anywhere in the room. With full HD 1080p resolution, 3D compatibility, an Edge LED Backlight, True 240 hz Motionflow technology for fast moving video, and Wi-Fi ready capabilities, the unit makes the most out of any media you are using. With all these features packed into a TV so slim, lightweight, and brilliant, this is an excellent option for any room.
- Full HD LED TV 1080p in 2D and 3D Resolution 1920 X 1080
- Converts Conventional 2D video to 3D with the use of a new Video processing technology
- SKYPE compatible
- Facebook & Twitter social media compatible
- Internet Video and Internet Music
- Multi system- Accepts signals from Pal, NTSC and Secam (works anywhere in the world)
- Tuner: DVBT Digital tuner and PAL/Secam Analog Tuner
- 110-240 volts for world wide use
- Internet TV for streaming entertainment
- Wi-Fi Ready
- smooth motion with Motionflow XR 240
- USB input
- Brilliant Full HD (1080p) picture quality for 2D & 3D
- LED backlit for incredible contrast & slim design
- X-Reality™ Engine for a clear, vivid, life-like picture
- Smooth motion clarity with MotionFlow™ XR 240
- Internet TV for widest variety of internet content
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving 3D LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System 3D LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving 3D panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sony KDL-46EX720 46" Multi system LED TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Description:
Picture Engine X-Reality:
Enjoy great pictures, no matter the source.
Don’t let your enjoyment be hampered by low-resolution source videos. With Sony’s exclusive X-Reality Engine, everything you watch from HD movies to web videos is analysed and selectively processed to give clean, clear, and lifelike pictures. While 3 unique noise reduction features work their magic prior to upscaling, Sony’s Intelligent Image Enhancer divides the signal into four characteristics texture, outline, contrast, and colour and optimises each one individually for more vivid and distinct pictures.
3D LED TV and Full HD 1920 X 1080 Resolution LED Panel:
Super quality picture. Enjoy incredible depth and a sharp, Full HD 1080p picture from the leader in 3D technology. Plus easy set up with built-in 3D sync transmitter. (3D Active Glasses required, sold separately)
LED TV Benefits:
- Longer lasting
- Use less energy
- Brighter, higher resolution, better quality video
- Slimmer, more elegant design
Using Edge LED backlight technology results in a much thinner and lighter BRAVIA when compared to conventional direct-type backlight system televisions. Experience the next level of picture quality and contrast with Sony’s Edge LED Backlight technology. This technology sharpens image contrast giving an amazingly crisp picture you can see. The ultra-thin backlight system allows for a slimmer, sleeker design. Make calls to other Skype users or even regular telephone numbers, even as you watch your favourite shows.
Make free video calls over the Internet:
Keep in touch with friends and family easily by making and receiving Internet voice and video calls*2 from your television. All you need is a compact microphone/camera to make free Skype-to-Skype calls and low-cost SkypeOut calls to regular telephone numbers.
Social Media Compatible TV:
Stay connected with friends and family with Facebook, Twitter, other Social Media Apps. Never miss a thing, enjoying direct big screen access to your social network while watching your BRAVIA TV.
Internet browsing on the big screen. BRAVIA TV's have made it easy to surf the web from the comfort of your lounge room on the big screen. 2011 network-enabled BRAVIA LCD TVs offer the popular Opera web browser, which is compliant with the new HTML5 standard of web-creation directly onto your BRAVIA TV.
Easy TV control and text input:
Connect your TV to your VAIO for seamless navigation. Use your VAIO keyboard to control your television and input text quickly and conveniently.
Sony Entertainment Network: Internet Video:
With Sony Entertainment Network, your television is now a true all-in-one entertainment centre that allows you to access your favourite video websites straight on your BRAVIA. Get quick access to YouTube, Style.com, BlipTV, Singing Fool, and many more sites that will keep you entertained for hours on end!
The fine art of breathtaking design:
This bold design style blends beautifully with any home decor, and integrates seamlessly with compatible Sony Blu-ray Disc™ Players and Home Theatre Systems.
Simply stylish. LCD screens bordered by contrasting materials including sleek brushed aluminium accentuate the luxurious nature of this BRAVIA design.
The relaxing angle. Providing the perfect angle when positioned on a low TV unit, this BRAVIA Series can be tilted to a viewer-friendly 6°.
HDMI and USB:
Connect your world. For the highest quality connections to DVD, Blu-ray™ players, home theatre systems, cameras and camcorders, this BRAVIA features 4 HDMI ports. Photos and home movies can also be shared on the big screen via USB.
One touch control. For ultimate simplicity, BRAVIA Sync brings your whole home entertainment system to life at the touch of a single button. Each BRAVIA Sync compatible entertainment device synchronises itself with the others so that your single BRAVIA Remote can activate and control the entire system.
Quick Start and Viewing:
Fast, economic access. With this feature, power consumption for your BRAVIA television is reduced to nearly zero while in standby mode. But if you choose to switch off at the main power outlet, the start up time after switching on again has also been significantly shortened, for added ease and convenience.
Energy-saving features. To help save energy, your BRAVIA can actually detect who’s in the room then Picture Off when there’s nobody watching, or turn off altogether if the room’s been empty for some time. It also optimizes picture and audio settings to reflect where people are sitting, and can send a visual and audio warning if a child is too close to the screen.
Sony KDL-46EX720 46" Multi-System LED TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
See It All In 3D - Engineered with advanced technologies, the EX720 Series is more than a fully-loaded HDTV with 3D. Once you slide on the active shutter glasses (sold separately), the on-screen image is precisely synchronized and delivered with the Full HD image intact for an immersive entertainment viewing experience with maximum resolution and superb clarity. Whether you're watching dazzling 1080p Blu-ray Disc™ movies or streaming low-resolution internet video, you'll enjoy a remarkably vibrant, lifelike picture with significantly reduced noise. The X-Reality™ Engine analyzes each scene then delivers sharpened images and amazing contrast detail.
- Slim Design, Stunning Picture
- Watch Fast Action at Full Speed-
- Entertainment on Tap
- Presence Sensor
- LightSensor™ Technology
- See It All in 3D
- MotionFlow XR 240
- Navigation Made Easy
- Edge LED Backlighting
- Internet Streaming & Connectivity
- Faster Start-Up
- BRAVIA Sync Compatible
- X-Reality Engine
- Presence Sensor
- USB Photos, Videos & Music
- BRAVIA Internet Video
- HTML Browser
- Photo MAP
- Wireless LAN: Ready
- 24p True Cinema Technology
- 3D Comb Filter
- 4:3 Default
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE)
- Auto Wide
- CineMotion Reverse 3:2 Pulldown Technology
- Cinema Mode
- Deep Color
- Intelligent Image Enhancer
- Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction
- Motionflow XR Technology: 240
- PhotoTV HD
- Picture Mode: Vivid, Standard, Custom, Cinema, Game-Standard, Game-Original, Graphics, Sports, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Original, Photo-Custom Video Processing: X-Reality Engine
- Wide Mode: Full, Normal, Wide Zoom, Zoom, Caption, Normal/Full1/Full2 for PC
- 2D to 3D Conversion
General & Display
- Audio Return Channel
- Closed Captions (CC): Analog, Digital
- Finish (Surface Color): Black
- HDMI InstaPort
- Start Up Sony Logo Display
- Backlight Type: Edge LED
- Display Device: LCD
- Auto Shut-off
- BRAVIA Sync
- Channel Block (with password): Analog, Digital
- Channel Jump
- Channel Surf
- Control for HDMI (HDMI CEC)
- Edit Channel Labels
- Info Banner
- Input Skip: Automatic
- Label Inputs
- Multiple Language Display: English, French, Spanish
- On-Screen Clock
- On-Screen Display for External Input
- On-Screen Operating Instructions
- On/Off Timer
- PAP (Fixed or Variable): PAP (Variable)
- PIP (Picture in Picture)
- Parental Control
- Picture Adjustments Lock
- Picture Frame Mode
- Scene Select: Photo, Music, Cinema, Game, Graphics, Sports, Animation
- Show/Hide Channels
- Skin Naturalizer
- Sleep Timer
- USB Application(s)
Energy Saving & Efficiency
- Backlight Off Mode
- Dynamic Backlight Control
- Energy Star compliant:(Exceeds v4.1)
- Packaging Materials: Recycled Carton (more than 40%)
- 5.1 Channel Audio Out
- 5.1ch Through Out (Handycam)
- Alternate Audio (Digital)
- Audio Out: Variable/Fixed
- Auto Mute (on no signal)
- Auto SAP
- Dolby: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse
- Headphone/Speaker Link
- Invisible Speaker (w/ Sound Elevation)
- Sony Original Surround: S-Force Front Surround 3D
- Sound Booster
- Sound Enhancer
- Sound Mode: Dynamic, Standard, Clear Voice, Custom
- SteadySound Automatic Volume Control
- Stereo System: MTS
- Surround Effect: Cinema, Music, Live Sports, Game
- Without Stand: 42.5 x 26 x 1.7" (1078 x 660 x 42mm)
- With Stand: 42.5 x 27.3 x 10.3" (1078 x 690 x 260mm)
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
WiFi ReadyWiFi ready means that the device is able to use WiFi but requires an adapter. WiFi adapters are fairly inexpensive and usually plug into the USB port. WiFi Ready TV's will always have a standard LAN port to utilize internet features without using WiFi.