Sharp LC-29LE440M Multi-System LED TV
The Sharp LC-29LE440M Multi-System LED TV has a narrow bezel design and a Full 1080p HD panel that delivers a crystal clear picture. The picture has a brightness control because of the ultra-brilliant LED, Advance OPC and high transmission so you will always get a clear image. Enjoy easy connectivity of all of your multimedia devices with USB, PC, and HDMI inputs. Enjoy and share all of your favorite music, movies, and photos. For a high quality TV with a brilliant picture and convenient features such as USB playback, Teletext, and a Sleep timer, the LE440M is a solid choice. Its multisystem feature will let you enjoy all its features in nearly any country in the world.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sharp LC-29LE440M Multi-System LED TV Description:
- Multi System 29" LED TV for Worldwide Use
- 1366 X 768 resolution with up to 1080p input
- 2 HDMI Inputs, PC input and more
- Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal!
- NTSC-M, PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- USB for direct media playback: USB video player/ Photo Viewer/ Music Player
- 1080/24P Signal Input for vivid videos
- Beautiful Piano Black Finish
- Brightness: 450 cd/m
- HDMI Inputs for Hi Definition up to 1080p TV
- Dual Picture Function (P & P)
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Digital Comb Filter
- On-screen display in: English, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Russian, French, Portuguese
- Audyssey Spatial EQ for theater-like surround sound
- Digital audio amplifier with high audio output 10w X 2
- Digital Amplifier for producing clear sound
- 160,000-Hour Lamp Life, Sharp's LED backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- 88º/88º Viewing Angles
- Power saving ecological features, such as Advanced OPC (Optical Picture Control)
- Built-In TELETEXT Circuit (TOP/FLOF)
- RoHS Compliant
- Power Consumption AC: < 1.0 W Standby
- ENERGY STAR® Compliant
- Voltage: Automatic switching between 100-240 volts 50/60Hz for worldwide use
- 1 year parts and labor Limited Warranty from Sharp
- Visible screen size: 73.95cms (29 inches)
- Backlight System LED/Multi/RGB+: Egde LED Backlight
- Viewing angle (horizontal/vertical): Wide Viewing Angle
- Output power: 9W x 2
- USB Photo Viewer: USB - Plays Video, Photo and Music
- PC-Input Analog / HDMI / RS-232C: 1/2/
- 110-240 V 50/60Hz
- Cabinet Colour: Black
- Dimensions with Stand in mm (W x H x D): 662.3 x 428.6 x 170
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 662.3 x 403 x 67.7
- Weight incl. Stand (kg): 4.7kg
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.