May we suggest
Samsung UA-22D5003 22" Multi System TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110–240 Volts:
For those looking for a premium TV that is practical as it is stylish, look no further. For the best possible Full HD picture quality the Samsung 22" UA-22D5003 LED TV has Clear Motion Rate 100, the unique Hyper Real Engine, and Wide Colour Enhancer Plus. The Full HD Series 5000 comes with standard, cutting-edge features such as Anynet technology, ConnectShare™ Movie and HDMI inputs, and SRS Theatre Sound for a full entertainment experience.
- Built-in hidden speakers includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Input offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
- Parental Control V-chip technology allows parents to block unsuitable programming from younger viewers.
- PC Input allows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
- Surround Sound Audio Effect
- Voltage: automatic switching between 100-240 volts 50/60Hz for use world wide
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Samsung UA-22D5003 22" Multi System LED TV Descriptions:
Experience enhanced image detail, colour reproduction and control:
Enjoy unprecedented picture quality with Samsung’s super-advanced imaging technology. The HyperReal Engine and LED backlight enhances images and optimises performance for crystal-clear HD images. And Wide Colour Enhancer Plus technology deploys complex algorithms to make colours more life-like, and reveal tones and hues otherwise invisible.
Clear Motion Rate:
Experience the true meaning of motion clarity with Samsung's Clear Motion Rate. Unlike the refresh rate which explains a part of picture quality, Clear Motion Rate determines the motion of an image by using three factors: chipset, TV panel, and backlight. WIth the new standard in motion measurement and control, you will clearly see the difference.
Full HD 1080p:
Get closer to reality. Samsung’s full HD Plasma TVs boast twice the resolution of standard HD TVs, for richly textured, naturalistic pictures that captivate your mind and elevate your viewing experience.
Wide Colour Enhancer Plus:
See the world’s true colours. Samsung’s Wide Colour Enhancer Plus uses an advanced algorithm to drastically improve image quality – even displaying subtle tones and details that less advanced TVs cannot reproduce.
Digital Noise Filter:
Watch crystal-clear analog programming as if it was being broadcasted digitally with Samsung’s Digital Noise Filter. The filter helps to eliminate some of the digital "noise" that are seen on your screen.
Tap your digital devices. ConnectShare™ transforms your home entertainment experience - simply plug in your USB memory drive or connect your hard disk drive to screen the photos and music stored there.
Multiply your media. Four High Definition Multimedia Interface™ (HDMI®) inputs allow you to speed high-definition digital data from several devices straight to your TV, giving you more content to enjoy on screen.
Be a friend to the planet. Samsung’s new TVs are constructed using more efficient technology, fewer components and non-toxic materials, so are kinder on the environment.
Samsung UA-22D5003 22" Multi-System LED TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Multi System LED TV with Full HD 1920 X 1080p resolution
- Samsung UA-22D5003 22" Multi System World Wide LED TV
- Full HD 1920 X 1080 Resolution
- Multi system- Accepts signals from Pal, NTSc and Secam (works anywhere in the world)
- Tuner: DVBT Digital tuner and PAL/Secam Analog Tuner
- 110-240 volts for world wide use
- 100 Hertz for best video processing
- 22" wide LED Screen with HDMI input, PC input
- USB inputs
- 3,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Automatic world wide voltage: 100-240 Volts 50/60 Hz
- 100 Hertz for best video processing
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- DVB-T, PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World Wide Dual Voltage
- Screen Size Diagonal: 55.88cm (22 Inch)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Picture Engine: HyperReal Engine
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: Mega Contrast
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus): Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
- Clear Motion Rate: 100
- Dolby: Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- SRS: SRS TheatreSound HD
- dts 2.0+Digital Out
- Sound Output (RMS): 3 watts x 2
- Speaker Type: Down Firing + Full Range
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0): JPEG, MP3
- Teletext (TTXT)
- OSD Language: Local Languages
- Auto Channel Search
- Auto Power Off
- Auto Volume Leveler
- Clock&On/Off Timer
- Game Mode
- Picture-In-Picture: 1 Tuner PIP
- Sleep Timer
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr): 1
- Composite In (AV): 1 (Common Use for Component Y)
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): No
- DVI Audio In (Mini Jack): 1 (Common Use for PC Audio in)
- HDMI INPUT : 1
- PC Audio In (Mini Jack): 1
- RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input): 1
- USB: 1
- Front Color: Black
- Stand Type: Round
- Bezel Type: Normal
- Slim Type: Slim
- Eco Mark: Planet First
- Power Supply: AC100 - 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max): 45 watts
- Power Consumption (Energy Saving Mode): 17 watts
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): Under 0.3 watts
- Set without Stand: 515.8 x 315.6 x 39.9mm
- Set with Stand: 515.8 x 350.0 x 124.0mm
- Package: 588 x 454 x 120mm
- Set without Stand: 3.4Kg
- Set with Stand: 3.5Kg
- Package: 4.9Kg
- Remote Controller Model: Normal Button Remote
- Battery (for Remote Control)
- Vesa Wall Mount Support
- Slim Gender Cable: 1 Component (AV share)
- Power Cable
- User Manual
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.