Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Hitachi LD32HK08a 32" HDMI Inputs x3, HD Ready LED Multi System TV Specifications:
- Screen Size: 32"
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 px
- HD-Ready/HD-ready: 1080p (1080/24P Signal Input)
- High Brightness(cd/m2):( High Contrast Ratio)
- Blacklight System: LED/Multi/RGB + Edge LED Blacklight
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical): Wide Viewing Angle
- Digital Combfilter: 3D Y/C
- PAL B/G, PAL D/K, PAL I
- SECAM LL, SECAM B/G, Plus SECAM K/K1
- NTSC, PAL60 Hz (Video System Only)
- Presets Analogue Tuner/Digital Tuner
- Digital Technology
- NICAM+A2-Stereo-Decoder/Virtual Dolby/Surround (SRS TRU Surround HD)
- Output Power: 5W x 2
- HDMI Input: 3
- Video Input Composite RCA- X 2
- PC Input / VGA input : 1
- Text Memory Capacity (Teletext)
- AC 100-240 V 50/60Hz
- Cabinet Colour Black
- Power Consumption Stand-by(W): 0.8W
- Power Consumption Operation(W): 60W
- Dimensions With Stand in mm (W x H x D): 750 x 508 x 222
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 750 x 478 x 55
- Wallmount VESA 100mm x 100m
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.