This Denon Home Theater receiver is 220 volts, 230 volts, and 240 volts compatible for world wide use. It will work anywhere in the world with Pal, NTSC or Secam video signals. Can be used IN USA North America with a deluxe voltage converter. Call us if you are interested in packaging this receiver with a voltage converter. Works with 220 / 240 volts in Europe, Asia, Middle, Africa, etc, directly. Nothing extra needed.
Works anywhere in the world.
Pal / Secam / NTSC support
50hz and 60hz support
HDMI Input and Output
Denon AVR-1312 Home Theater Audio Video Receiver 220 volts, 230 volts, 240 volts
With 100 years of experience, it is without question that Denon makes some of the best receivers. This is one model that has excellent sound and doesn't break the bank. It has 5.1 channels of super audio and video with 3D support too. You also have the small mini-pin input so you can plug in any device that has the headphone jack hole in it with one simple cable.
If you've got an iPod or other portable media player, you can hook it up to the stereo mini jack on the front panel for additional options. Or, you can enjoy network music via the Denon Networked Control Dock (ASD-3N, ASD-51W or ASD-51N). This receiver also features a Compressed Audio Restorer, which restores compressed music sources to their original pre-compressed quality to give you a lively sonic ambiance with greater detail and depth. You'll also find a slew of features that make this receiver easy to operate, including a GUI overlay onto your HD sources as well as icon-based Quick Select buttons that let you instantly select frequently used video and music sources as well as surround modes.
- Easy operation, Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- GUI overlay on HDMI source
- Four (4) Quick Select buttons, for easy operation
- Full HD Support
- With four HDMI inputs, the Denon AVR-1312 allows you to route multiple high-definition devices--like game consoles and Blu-ray players--to your TV. It also allows you to connect all of your devices to your TV with a single HDMI cable, reducing cable clutter.
- Vivid 3D Visuals with HDMI 1.4a
- The Denon AVR-1312 comes equipped with HDMI 1.4a, allowing you to make the most of several premium video features:
3D Pass Through: With the advent of 3D media, it is important to own a receiver that recognizes 3D video signals. The AVR-1312 is able to pass through 3D signals from your Blu-ray player, ensuring that the 3D effect doesn't get lost in translation. It also recognizes signals from 3D television broadcasts.
Deep Color and x.v.Color Support: The AVR-1312 also supports Deep Color and x.v.Color content, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes. The result is a more lifelike, vibrant picture.
- State-of-the-art Denon Solutions for Maximizing Content Quality
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 5 channels (75 W x 5 ch)
To faithfully reproduce the original surround sound, each of the AVR-1312's 5 channels is equipped with the same power amp of equal power. Since these power amps also use discrete circuits configured with parts strictly selected for their contribution to high sound quality, rather than with low-cost integrated circuits (ICs), the surround sound playback is of impeccably high quality.
High-definition audio support
The AVR-1312 has a decoder that supports Dolby TrueHD, the audio format of Blu-ray disc players, and DTS-HD Master Audio, another high-grade digital audio format.
Minimum Signal Path for clear audio and video signal
The "simple and straight" design concept has been thoroughly implemented in the signal paths to contribute to immaculately clean audio and video playback. Signal paths are as short as possible to keep signal degradation in the audio and video circuitry to an absolute minimum.
Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
Vibration-resistant construction has been reviewed to thoroughly suppress the adverse influences of vibration on sound quality. The power transformers, a source of vibration, have been securely mounted on the highly rigid bottom chassis. Direct mounting of feet to the radiator in near proximity to each other serves to suppress mutual vibration with the power transformers and other sources of vibration.
- Stereo Mini Jack and iPod Connectivity
- With the front-side stereo mini jack, the AVR-1312 supports audio playback from any portable audio player. This receiver can also be used with the Denon Networked Control Dock (sold separately) for network streaming or docking your iPod/iPhone. A compressed audio restorer guarantees that standard MP3 playback is crisp and clear.
- Easy Operation, GUI
- GUI overlay on HDMI Source: You can easily make settings for your home theater system while viewing menus on the TV screen. These menu displays can also be output to the monitor over HDMI.
Easy operation via icon displays: The AVR-1312 includes one-touch Quick Selection buttons that let you instantly select frequently-used video/music sources and surround modes. Icon displays on the buttons make it easy to recognize the buttons' functions.
- Additional Features
- Audio Delay function (max. 6 frames or 200 msec)
- Muting level settings (Full/-40 dB/ -20 dB)
- Variable subwoofer crossover switching
- Lower power consumption at standby (0.5 watts)
220-240 volts 50/60 hz.
The Denon AVR-1312 220 volts, 230 volts, 240 volts audio video receiver is good for use in countries with 220-240 volts power including Australia, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America where 220-240 volts power is used.