Bose® CineMate® 520 home theater system 110 - 220 240 volts, Includes FREE Samsung BD-J5100 Region Free ABC, 0-8 Blu Ray Player
Get the Samsung BD-J5100 Region Free ABC, 0-8 Blu Ray Player Free with Purchase
Step up to true surround sound, Bose® style-
The Bose® CineMate® 520 home theater system gives you spellbinding performance and easy setup, while dragging your family to the excitement on your TV screen with room-filling, multi-speaker surround sound. With a few connections, movies, video games, and sports with gorgeous 5.1 sound is at your disposal. You'll be hearing all of the special effects with the compressed wall-mounted Direct/Reflecting® Series II speakers. i The wireless Acoustimass® module can be concealed anywhere in the room and it brings the bass influence.
Connect your cable box, Blu-ray player, and more-
The Bose® CineMate® 520 home theater system is comprises of a small control console, with four HDMI inputs for connecting a cable box, Blu-ray player, Apple TV®, and another audio/video source. The console joins to your TV with a single HDMI cable, which is included, for a neat, simple setup. However that is not all as if your TV corresponds with HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC), this single cable can also return audio signals back to the console for output through the speaker system, which will streamline your connections if your preferred sourced include over-the-air channels or a smart TV that plays streams content like Netflix®. The console can also obtain audio signals from practically any TV, as the console has both analogy and digital audio inputs.
Sound that's perfectly adjusted for your room-
Bose's ADAPTiQ® auto calibration system will for any home theater room guarantees high-quality performance. In order to always provide excellent sound all over the room, this technology will spontaneously adjusts the system's settings for your room's distincitve size, shape, and furnishings. Each of the speakers are intended to give you huge sound without taking up space. The Direct/Reflecting® Series II speakers are installed level on your wall, at the same time the Acoustimass® module effortlessly tucks away behind a couch or end table where it will be invisible.
Add wireless music playback-
You can also add the Bose® SoundTouch™ wireless adapter so you can stream tunes from your conveient portable device, computer, or online services like Pandora® and Spotify®.
- FREE Samsung BD-J5100 Region Free Blu Ray Player, Full ABC and 0-8
- Powered home theater sound system
- Warranty: 1 year
- Direct/Reflecting® Series II speakers, these contain 4 front/surround speakers and a center channel speaker
- Hideaway Acoustimass® module offers a splendid, full bass.
- Control console with four HDMI inputs allows you to join video and audio sources, such as a Blu-ray player, cable box, and a gaming console
- Audio inputs including analog stereo (RCA), optical digital, and coaxial digital
- HDMI output with Audio Return Channel know-how for a single-cable connection to your corresponding TV with a HDMI cable included
- 4K compatible for joining to Ultra HD TV's
- Includes a programmable remote that will control your TV as well as other components
- remote control
- ADAPTiQ® automatic speaker calibration adapts to your room so you get elite sound
- Mesmerizing 5.1 surround sound for movies, music, sports, and video games
- Front/surround speakers: 3-5/16"W x 7-1/2"H x 3-3/8"D
- Control console: 12-5/16"W x 2-9/16"H x 9-1/16"D
- Acoustimass module: 7-11/16"W x 10-13/16"H x 14-3/4"D
- Center channel speaker: 12-5/16"W x 2-9/16"H x 9-1/16"D
Samsung BD-J5100 Region Free Blu Ray Player
The region-free Samsung BD-J5100 is an economical yet very productive model from Samsung's 2015 Blu-ray lineup. At a cost that won't break the bank, it offers the necessities you're after for general home theater use and even a few extras. It features a clean and stylish new design over last year's models and is a great addition for enjoying an array of media at your fingertips.
While the BD-J5100 doesn't feature Wi-fi, it does have an ethernet port to allow for a solid and strong internet connection on your home network. It can be utilized for all sorts of streaming media that's available, from Netflix and Pandora to your favorite social media and hundreds of other great apps. You'll be able to enjoy endless hours of entertainment without even having to pop in a disc! In addition to the streaming media, the DLNA capabilities allow you to connect with other DLNA compatible devices on your home network to share music, movies and photos directly on your TV and surround sound system, making for an excellent home theater experience. You can also use Allshare Cast to mirror media from your smartphone or tablet screen directly onto your TV via the player.
The BD-J5100 is equipped with the latest in audio decoding including Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio formats to deliver the best sound possible for practically any setup. Simply connect the player with your AV Receiver and you'll be able to fine tune for multi-channel audio formats of your preferences to achieve deep, rich and lifelike audio. Other audio options include PCM downsampling, down mixing mode, and dynamic range control.
For video features, this model goes above & beyond to produce high-quality picture on your HDTV. With Full 1080p HD there's no shortage of clarity when watching your favorite HD titles, and if you have non-HD discs, don't worry because the BD-J5100 features up-scaling that will improve the playback to the highest quality possible. There's also a wide array of video picture settings that give you the ability to create the exact image style you're after, or, to change settings for different types of media.
Don't forget that the model we're selling is the Region-Free Samsung BD-J5100 Blu-ray player and it plays DVDs from any region of the world, and Blu-rays from region A with regions B and C available to purchase for a small fee. This region-free model operates at any voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts, making it compatible with the electricity anywhere in the world - there's never a need for a voltage converter and you never have to worry about damaging your device.
If you're looking for a flexible and reliable blu-ray model that's region-free, has plenty of great options and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, this is the perfect player for you to consider. Check out the specifications below to learn more about the exact capabilities of the Region-Free Samsung BD-J5100 Blu-ray Player.
- Plays DVDs from Any Region (0-8)
- Region A Blu-Ray (Regions B & C Optional)
- Worldwide Voltage (110-240 Volts)
- Ethernet Port (Internet Ready)
- Full 1080p HD Playback & 1080p DVD up-scaling
- Screen Mirroring with AllShare Cast
- DLNA Compatible
- Frontal USB Input
- HDMI Output
- Streaming Media (Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Etc.)
- Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio
Region Free Playback Guaranteed!
Unlike software or firmware solutions, our region free hardware modifications are guaranteed to play Blu-Ray Discs and DVD's from any region!
This Blu-Ray Player Requires No Extra Video Converter!
No matter where in the world you are, this player works with any TV. Built in NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC conversion guarantees Blu-Ray & DVD playback anywhere!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Samsung BDJ5100 Region Free Blu-Ray DVD Player this means it can be used anywhere. A Multi-voltage Blu-Ray Player can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
- ANYNET + (HDMI CEC): Yes
- DOLBY TRUE HD: Yes
- QUICK START MODE: Yes
- HDMI OUTPUT: 1
- OPTICAL DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUTS: 1
- BD WISE™: Yes
- ALLSHARE™: Yes
- DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS: Yes
- DOLBY TRUE HD: Yes
- DTS DECODER: 2.0 ch
- DTS OUTPUT: dts 2.0+Digital Out
- DTS AUDIO DECODING OUTPUT: Yes
- DOLBY AUDIO DECODING OUTPUT: 2.0 ch
- QUICK START MODE Yes
- VIDEO UP-SCALE (DVD): Yes
- BD PROFILE: 5.0
- OSD DEFAULT LANGUAGE: English
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI OUTPUT: 1
- OPTICAL DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUTS: 1
- USB 2.0: 1
- ETHERNET (RJ45/LAN): Yes
- PLAYBACK FORMATS: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, JPEG, HD-JPEG, AVCHD 1.0, MVK, WMV, MPO, MP3, LPCM, AAC, WMA, FLAC
- PLAYBACK MEDIA: 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray Video, DVD-Video, DVD±R, DVD±RW
- Decoding Format
- COLOR SYSTEM: NTSC
- PRODUCT SIZE (W X H X D): 11.46" x 1.57" x 8.7"
- SHIPPING SIZE (W X H X D): 12.87" x 3.07" x 11.46"
- SHIPPING WEIGHT (LB.): 2.43 lb.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT (LB.): 3.53 lb.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- POWER CONSUMPTION (STANDBY) (W): 0.4
- POWER CONSUMPTION (OPERATING) (W): 9.8
- RATING VOLTAGE: AC110-120V ~50/60Hz
- POWER CORD TYPE: EP2
- PRIMARY CAPACITOR RATING VOLTAGE: 420V
- REMOTE CONTROLLER: 1241
- BATTERY: Yes
DVD All RegionsRegion Free DVD Playback. Code Free, Multi-Region, Multi-Zone
Will play DVD movies from anywhere in the world.
Plays DVDs from any region including region 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Region Free Playback Guaranteed for Life!
HDMI OutputHDMI output with output resolution selection to the max your tv can handle: 1080p, 720p, 1080i, or 720i
PAL / NTSC conversionWorks on any TV, anywhere in the world.
Will convert NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC with perfect picture quality.
Plays Pal NTSC and Secam DVDs on any TV with Perfect video conversion.
World Wide VoltageWorks with world wide electricity 100-240 volts volts 50/60 hz. Can be used with electricity in North America or any other place in the world.ALL of our Multisystem TV's operate on ALL Global voltages, including 110, 120 Volts and 220, 230, 240 Volts.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
1080p UpconversionHDMI upconversion will convert your analog video signals to offer a much clearer, sharper HD image, with less artifacts