Samsung UA32C4000 32" Multi-system LED TV 110-240 Volts:
There can be only one thinnest, clearest, most elegant television. Samsung's UA32C4000 has an advanced LED backlight which boosts picture contrast by expanding the range of gray tones from deep black to brilliant white. You'll also notice a wider palette of available colors — primarily deeper reds and greens. LEDs are more energy-efficient than conventional fluorescent backlights, too. They offer the best picture quality and slimmest design of all televisions currently available.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Samsung UA32C4000 32" Multi-system LED TV 110-240 Volts Description:
- Model: Samsung UA-32C4000 Multi System LED TV>
- 32" LED TV with 4 HDMI inputs and PC input>
- Ultra-thin tv, with famous LED backlight
- high-gloss black finish
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- DVB-T, PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World Wide Dual Voltage
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- LED edge backlight for high contrast and natural colors
- 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 1-tuner picture-in-picture
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- remote control
- Anynet+ simplifies control of compatible Samsung components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® 4.0 requirements
- picture settings memory for each video input
Connections and Dimensions:
- 5 A/V inputs, including:
- 1 component video
- 4 HDMI v1.3
- PC input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- USB port for photo/video/music playback
- detachable swivel stand (stand "footprint" is 18-3/8"W x 10"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 30-1/2"W x 19"H x 1-3/8"D (21-1/2"H x 10"D on stand)
- weight: 28.2 lbs. with stand; 21.2 lbs. without stand
LED Technology: Samsung's LED technology allows for an high dynamic contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1, and ultra-sharp blacks by allowing multiple LEDs to turn on an off automatically based on the image. The LED backlight also provides more natural color representation and deep reds and greens because Samsung uses white LEDs that produce 105% of the broadcast color gamut. The television's white LEDs are arranged along the left and right edges of the screen and a proprietary light guide is used to focus its luminance inwards towards the middle of the screen for a more uniform brightness. Overall, this LED Backlight system produces contrast with stronger blacks and whites, and greater subtlety of every gradation in between.
All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a digital TV tuner for the USA: This means To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component. Call us if you need more information on this at (877) 578-0587>
Native Resolution: The LED TV displays all inputs (Antenna, Composite, Component, HDMI) at a resolution of 720p (1366 x 768).
Video Inputs: The Samsung LED TV features HDMI, Component, and Composite video inputs.
- HDMI: The four HDMI inputs can be used to connect a DVD player, Blu-ray player, HDTV or Satellite Set-top box with an HDMI output. The HDMI 1 input can also be used to connect a device with a DVI output (a DVI-to-HDMI adapter cable is necessary). If a DVI-equipped device is used, a separate audio cable will also be needed from the device to the "PC/DVI Audio In" 3.5mm stereo audio jack. No audio cables are needed for an HDMI-equipped device. The HDMI input can also be used to connect a PC to this TV. The HDMI jack will accept 1080p,1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i signals.
- Component Video: The Component Video input will accept 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i signals. The Component Video 1 input can also be used as a composite video input (480i only).
Wide Color Enhancer Plus: The Samsung LED TV features Wide Color Enhancer Plus to provide more natural, realistic colors. The challenge of any TV screen is to recreate reality through color and light. Samsung met this challenge with its Wide Color Enhancer Pro feature. After analyzing each pixel, it stretches them to their 3-dimensional limit; resulting in full and lifelike colors.
Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio: This LED TV has a 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, giving you brilliant brightness and contrast for superior picture and detail from both PC and TV images.
Screen Sizes: You can choose one of the following screen sizes:
- 16:9: Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
- Zoom 1: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Zoom 2: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture more than Zoom 1 and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Wide Fit: Proportionally enlarges the picture to fit the entire screen without changing the aspect ratio.
- 4:3: Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode with pillars on the left and right of the screen.
- Screen Fit: See the full image with no resizing when HDMI (720p/1080i/180p) or Component (1080i/1080p) signals are inputted
Note: Screen Size settings can be stored for each external device you have connected to an input of the TV.
Picture Control: You can make the following adjustment for an optimum picture:
- Automatic Picture Settings:
- Standard: for the optimum display in a normal environment
- Dynamic: for high-definition in a bright room
- Movie: for viewing movies in a dark room
- Manual Picture Settings:
- Backlight: adjusts the brightness of the LED backlight
- Contrast: adjusts the contrast level of the picture
- Brightness: adjusts the brightness level of the picture
- Sharpness: adjusts the edge definition of the picture
- Color: adjusts the color saturation of the picture
- Tint (G/R): adjusts the color tint of the picture
- Advanced Picture Settings:
- Black Tone: adjusts the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth
- Dynamic Contrast: adjusts the screen contrast so that the optimal contrast is provided
- Shadow Detail: increase the brightness of dark images
- Gamma: adjusts the primary color (red, green, blue) intensity from -3 to +3
- RGB Only Mode: displays the Red, Green, and Blue color for making find adjustments to the hue and saturation
- Color Space: adjusts the range of colors available to create the image (Auto/Native)
- Color Tone: adjusts the overall color tone of the televisions using one of four presets: Cool, Normal, Warm 1, Warm 2
- Flesh Tone: emphasize the pink flesh tone in a picture
- White Balance: adjusts the color temperature for more natural picture colors
- Edge Enhancement: emphasize object boundaries in the picture
HDMI Black Level: You can select the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth when you have a component connected via HDMI to the television. You can select either Normal or Low.
Digital Noise Filter: If the broadcast signal received by your TV is weak, you can activate the Digital Noise Reduction feature to help reduce any static and ghosting that may appear on the screen. You can select Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
MPEG Noise Filter: This filter reduces MPEG noise of the picture. You can set the MPEG Noise Filter to Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
Film Mode: The TV can be set to automatically sense and process film signals from all sources and adjust the picture from optimum quality. Film mode is supported in TV, AV, Component (480i/1080i), and HDMI (480i/1080i).
Game Mode: When connecting the television to a game console, you can enjoy a more realistic gaming experience when selecting Game Mode.
PIP (Picture-in-Picture): You can watch the TV's tuner and one external video source simultaneously. The TV channel with be displayed in a sub-screen which can moved to each corner of the television's screen.
|Main Picture||Sub Picture|
|External Input: Component (1), HDMI (1/2/3/4), PC||TV: Antenna input|
Note: PIP does not function in the same mode.
Auto Volume: Auto Volume automatically adjusts the volume of the desired channel, lowering the sound output when the modulation signal is high or raising the sound output when the modulation signal is low. This reduces the difference in volume when changing channels. The Auto Volume feature can be set to Normal, Night or Off.
Sound Modes: You can choose from the following sound settings:
- Standard: Select the normal sound mode.
- Music: Emphasizes music over voices.
- Movie: Provides the best sound for movies.
- Clear Voice: Emphasizes voices over other sounds.
- Amplify: Amplify mode is for people who have difficulty hearing.
- Custom: Adjusts the 5-band EQ; 100 Hz, 300 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz, and 10 kHz.
Virtual Surround: This function provides a virtual 5.1-channel surround sound experience through the television's speakers (can be use in Standard sound mode only).
Dialog Clarity: Dialog Clarity emphasize voice while maintaining the background sound level (can be use in Standard sound mode only).
Audio Delay: The Audio Delay function corrects audio/video mismatch, when watching TV or video, and listening to a digital audio output using an external device such as an AV receiver. You can adjust the audio delay from 0ms to 250 ms.
Audio Outputs: The Samsung LED television provides an analog and digital audio output.
- Digital Audio: The optical digital output on the rear panel will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2 channel PCM.
- Analog Audio: The 3.5mm stereo audio output allows you connect the TV to your home stereo.
PC-Capable: This unit has a 15-pin D-Sub (RGB) input that allows you to use it as a high-resolution computer monitor. Any HDMI input can also be used with a computer. The TV can be set to automatically adjust to the video signals received, or you can use the setup menu to adjust the screen quality and position.
Note: The Samsung LED TV provides an optimal PC resolution of 1360 x 768 (60Hz).
PC Input: This input consists of a stereo mini-jack and an analog RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack. This jack allows you to connect a personal computer with a D-Sub 15-pin output. When using the RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack, you must use the PC Audio 3.5mm input for your audio connection.
USB Port: The Samsung LED television features a USB type-A port for playback of still images, video, and audio files stored on a USB Mass Storage Device (MTP not supported). Files must be formatted in FAT16/32 or NTFS. The TV can recognize up to 1,000 files in each folder.
- Video (MPEG-4) Playback: The TV supports the following Video formats (MPEG 1/2/4, DivX 3.11/4.x/5.1/6.0, XviD, H.264 BP/MP/HP, and WMV-9) up to a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080. Movie files are displayed in a folder and title list in either date or alphabetical order. The TV offers Play, Pause, Search, and Resume playback functions for compatible video files stored on a USB mass storage device.
- Still Image (JPEG) Playback: The TV supports JPEG still image files with a maximum resolution up to 15360 x 8640. JPEG still image files can be viewed as a slide show with background music or as a thumbnail view (up to 15 images). Still images can also viewed full-screen and zoomed or rotated.
- Audio (MP3) Playback: The TV supports MP3 audio files with a frequency rate of 32, 44.1, or 48 kHz. MP3 music files are displayed in a folder and track list, and can be sorted by Artist, Album Genre, or Mood. Music files can be repeated in a selected folder.
Note: The USB port can also be used to install future Samsung firmware upgrades that have been downloaded from Samsung's website to a USB thumbdrive.
ToC (Touch of Color): Samsung's new Touch of Color design features a hint of amber color naturally blended into the traditional piano black frame of the Samsung 4000 Series LED television.
Ultra-Slim Design: The Samsung LED TV features a slim flat-panel design that measures only 1.3125" deep (with cord).
Input Source Names: You can assign a pre-programmed name to each of the inputs. When input naming is completed, you will no longer have to remember which component is connected to each input when selecting a source to watch. Source names include VCR, DVD, Cable STB, Satellite STB, PVR STB, AV Receiver, Game, Camcorder, PC, TV, DVI PC, DVI, IPTV, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, and Digital Media Adapter.
Channel Labels: Each analog channel programmed into memory can be labeled with a name. Digital channels names are already assigned and cannot be edited.
Favorite Channel: You can create a list of your favorite channels and recall the list using the FAV.CH button on the remote.
Analog Channel Fine Tuning: The fine tuning feature allows you to manually adjust analog channels for optimal reception. A separate fine tuning setting may be put into the TV's memory for each analog channel.
V-Chip: The V-Chip automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can set up the parameters for the V-Chip using the TV Parental Guidelines, MPAA (movie) ratings, Canadian French, or Canadian English ratings systems. The V-Chip function is protected by a 4-digit PIN.
On/Off Timer: The three On/Off timers allow you to program the television to turn itself on and off by selecting a specific on time and a specific off time. An On/off timer can be set to repeat only once, everyday, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, or Sat-Sun. You can also choose the On Timer's content (TV, USB, or Antenna) and volume. The on and off timers work independently of one another.
Sleep Timer: The sleep timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 minutes.
ENERGY STAR Compliant with ECO Settings: The Samsung LED TV is ENERGY STAR compliant and provides ECO settings to reduce the TV's power consumption and cut-down on energy costs.
- Energy Saver: This feature adjust the brightness of the TV in order to reduce power consumption. When watching TV at night, set the Energy Saver feature to High to reduce eye fatigue as well as power consumption. You can set this feature to High, Medium, Low, Auto, or Picture Off (sound remains on).
- No Signal Standby: The TV will automatically switch to standby mode, if no picture is being received for a predetermined set amount of time (15, 30, or 60 minutes).
Auto Power Off: The TV will be automatically turned off after 3 hours of being left idle to prevent overheating (available only when the TV is turned on by the Timer).
Auto Protection Time: If the screen remains idle with a still image for a certain period of time (2, 4, 8, 10 hours) defined by the user, the TV's built-in screen saver is activated to prevent the formation of host images on the screen.
Self Diagnosis: The Samsung LED TV provides a Self Diagnosis menu which allows you to check the television for picture and sound problems.
Melody: A unique melody plays when the TV is turned on and off. The melody volume is adjustable (Low/Medium/High), or you can turn this feature off if you prefer.
IR Remote: The supplied remote control is designed to only operate the Samsung LED television and Anynet+ connected components. You can use the remote control up to a distance of about 23 feet from TV with a direct line of sight.
Note: This remote control has Braille points on the Power, Channel, and Volume buttons for the visually impaired.
Anynet+: Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with the Samsung television's remote control. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that support the Anynet+ features. The Anynet+ feature must be turned on in the menu to function.
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.