Samsung PA60H5000 60" Full HD Multi-System Plasma TV
Samsung's PA60H5000 60" Full HD Multi-System Plasma TV permits you to view bright 1080p images on NTSC, PAL, or SECAM systems. This plasma TV has an extensive 60" display and fills a 1920 x 1080 built-in resolution for watching high-definition content. Subfield motion technology is onboard for decreasing distortion on quick moving images like action movies and sports programming. This TV also uses Samsung's Black Optimizer technology for greater image difference in a wide sort of lighting conditions.
This plasma TV is prepared for exterior device connection with component video, USB, and two HDMI inputs. Using these interfaces you will be able to join source components like for example cable boxes, gaming systems, and Blu-ray players. The PA60H5000 lets you connect to external audio systems with its digital optical output, and it houses twin 10W speakers for stereo playback. This multi-system TV includes a European plug and comes with a plug adapter for US use.
Black Optimizer Mode
The Black Optimizer mode offers dark room, bright room, and auto picture possibilities for enhanced image contrast.
Subfield Motion Technology
With subfield motion technology, this Samsung plasma TV bursts a sole image up to 600 times a second for charming motion slates on quick moving images.
With Soccer Mode, the image is enhanced to show the definition and intense details of the onscreen content. The multi-surround sound effect inserts an enriched audio event. You can also zoom-in to chosen areas of the screen for an improved view.
View videos, hear music or see photos from a USB connection with ConnectShare Movie. No PC necessary, simply plug your USB device straight into your Samsung TV's USB port and have fun with family and friends.
Samsung PA60H5000 60" Full HD MultiSystem Plasma TV
- Screen Size: 60.0" (152.4 cm)
- Panel Type: Plasma
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- TV Systems: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB, 1 x Component Video, 1 x Composite Video, 1 x Stereo RCA, 1 x RF
- Outputs: 1 x Digital Optical
- Other: 1 x Power
- Speakers: 2 x 10 W (down-firing, full-range)
- Modes: Dolby MS23, DTS Studio Sound, DTS Premium Sound 5.1
- Graphical User Interface: Golden Bridge Lite
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 280 W, Standby: 0.3 W, Energy Saving Mode:100 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): With Stand: 54.7 x 36.4 x 14.8" (1,388.3 x 924.1 x 375.5 mm), Without Stand: 54.7 x 32.4 x 2.2" (1,388.3 x 823.3 x 55.7 mm)
- Weight: With Stand: 58.9 lb (26.7 kg), Without Stand: 64.6 lb (29.3 kg)
- Clear image panel technology
- HyperReal picture engine
- MEGA dynamic contrast ratio
- Film mode
- Motion and Black Enhancer
- Cinema Smooth
- DTV tuner ready and built-in analog tuner
- Narrow bezel design
- Swivel quad stand (left/right)
- Digital clean view
- Auto channel search
- Auto power off
- Sleep, clock, and on/off timer
- Screen capture
- Embedded POP
- Sports and game modes
- Teletext (TTXT) support
- Eco sensor
- VESA and mini wall mount compatible with removable stand
- Package Weight: 79.5 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 59.0 x 37.5 x 17.0"
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.