Oppo BDP-105 Region Free Blu-Ray DVD Multi-Region Player Description:
Oppo's BDP-105 Blu-Ray Multi-Region DVD Player is an outstanding model in their BDP line-up. It was designed and built from the ground up with advanced equipment for enhanced analog audio performance. The player is powered by two ESS Sabre Digital-to-Analong Converters (DAC), balanced and unbalanced dedicated stereo outputs (XLR and RCA), a Toroidal linear power supply, and asynchronous USB DAC input, which bring this model player to a whole new level of analog audio. Its high-grade components are furnished by a metal chassis that has been rigidly constructed for ultimate protection and they all work together to give you and yours extraordinary, elegant, and authentic sound quality that everyone is sure to appreciate. And since it's a region-free player from 220-electronics.com, you know that it's guaranteed to play any disc from anywhere in the world or your money back!
- 4K Up-scaling
- 2D to 3D Conversion
- Dual HDMI Inputs
- USB Asynchronous DAC
- Coaxial / Optical Inputs
- DMP & DMR
- SMB / CIFS Access
- Headphone Amplifier
- Rigid Chassis Construction
- Fanless Architecture
- 110-220 Volt Power Supply
- Multi-region, Code Free, Region Free
Region Free Playback Guaranteed!
Unlike software or firmware solutions, our region free hardware modifications are guaranteed to play Blu-Ray Discs and DVD's from any region!
This Blu-Ray Player Requires No Extra Video Converter!
No matter where in the world you are, this player works with any TV. Built in NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC conversion guarantees Blu-Ray & DVD playback anywhere!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Oppo BDP105 Blu-Ray Player means it can be used anywhere. A Multi-voltage Blu-Ray Player can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Oppo BDP-105 Region Free Code Free Blu-Ray DVD Player Specifications:
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Blu-ray 3D
- Kodak Picture CD
- DVD±R DL
- BD-ROM Version 2.5 Profile 5 (also compatible with Profile 1 Version 1.0 and 1.1)
- 1GB (Actual space available for persistent storage varies due to system usage)
- Analog Audio: 7.1ch, 5.1ch, stereo
- Dedicated Stereo Analog Audio: XLR balanced, RCA single-ended
- Coaxial/Optical Audio: Dolby Digital, DTS, up to 2ch/192kHz PCM
- HDMI Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS-HD Master Audio, up to 7.1ch/192kHz PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD
- HDMI Video: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24/4Kx2K, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24
- HDMI Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, AAC, up to 5.1ch/192kHz or 7.1ch/96kHz PCM
- HDMI Video: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24/1080p25/1080p30, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24
- MHL Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, up to 5.1ch/192kHz PCM
- MHL Video: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p24/1080p25/1080p30, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24
- USB Audio: up to 2ch/192kHz PCM
- Coaxial/Optical Audio: Dolby Digital, DTS, AAC, up to 2ch/96kHz PCM
Analog Audio Characteristics**
- Frequency Response: (RCA) 20Hz – 20kHz: ± 0.2dB, 20Hz – 96kHz: -1.5dB. (XLR) 20Hz – 20kHz: ± 0.3dB, 20Hz 96kHz: -1.5dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >130dB (A-weighted, auto-mute), >115dB (A-weighted, no auto-mute)
- THD+N: <0.0003% or -110dB (1kHz at 48k/24b, 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF), <0.0017% or -96dB(1kHz at 44.1k/16b, 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF)
- Output Level: 2.1 Vrms (RCA) or 4.2 Vrms (XLR) at 0dBFS
- Dynamic Range: >110dB
- Channel Separation: >110dB
Headphone Audio Characteristics**
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz: ±0.3dB into 300 O
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98dB into 300 O (A-weighted, no auto-mute)
- THD+N: <0.001% or -100dB into 300 O (1kHz at 48k/24b, 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF)
- Output Power (per channel): 17mW into 600 O, 34mW into 300 O, 63mW into 150 O, 77mW into 120 O, 120mW into 60 O, 187mW into 32 O (1kHz at 0dBFS)
- Dynamic Range: >110dB
- Channel separation: >90dB
- Power Supply: ~110V/240V, 50/60Hz AC
- Power Consumption: 55W (Standby: 0.5W in Energy Efficient Mode)
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 12.2 x 4.8 inches (430mm x 311mm x 123mm)
- Mass: 17.3 lbs (7.9kg)
- 41°F - 95°F 5°C - 35°C
- 15% - 75% No condensation
Parts & Labor Warranty
- 2 Years
* Compatibility with user-encoded contents or user-created discs is on a best effort basis with no guarantee due to the variation of media, software and techniques used. **Nominal specification. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
DVD All RegionsRegion Free DVD Playback. Code Free, Multi-Region, Multi-Zone
Will play DVD movies from anywhere in the world.
Plays DVDs from any region including region 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Region Free Playback Guaranteed for Life!
Blu-ray All Regions
Region Free Blu-ray Playback. Code Free, Multi-Region, Multi-Zone
Will play Any Blu-ray Disc from anywhere in the world.
Plays Blu-rays from any region including regions A, B, & C
World Wide VoltageWorks with world wide electricity 100-240 volts volts 50/60 hz. Can be used with electricity in North America or any other place in the world.ALL of our Multisystem TV's operate on ALL Global voltages, including 110, 120 Volts and 220, 230, 240 Volts.
DivX CompatibleWith DivX® support, you are able to enjoy DivX® encoded videos.
PAL / NTSC conversionWorks on any TV, anywhere in the world.
Will convert NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC with perfect picture quality.
Plays Pal NTSC and Secam DVDs on any TV with Perfect video conversion.
HDMI OutputHDMI output with output resolution selection to the max your tv can handle: 1080p, 720p, 1080i, or 720i
Video StreamingStreams Video and Audio through the internet
WiFi Built InWiFi built-in means that the hardware needed is already built into the device. WiFi Built-in tv's already have the WiFi card/adapter inside. It is ready to connect to Wi-Fi networks straight out of the box. If you have a WiFi network, just plug in the TV, set it up and you have internet access.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
1080p UpconversionHDMI upconversion will convert your analog video signals to offer a much clearer, sharper HD image, with less artifacts