Panasonic TX-37LX80M LCD TV Pal NTSC Secam 110 - 220 volts
Multy System / Multi voltage / For world wide use
Pal - Secam - NTSC Multi-system
110 volts, 220 volts, 230 volts, 240 volts
Multi-system TVs & multisystem lcds are Pal, NTSC, & Secam Compatible.
Other model variations and older models that this one replaces include TC-32LX60
Multi System LCDs are compatible with any VCR, and TV for viewing anywhere in the world. All televisions are NTSC, PAL, and SECAM and 110-240 volts. They can be used anywhere in the world
847-640-9000 or Toll Free 877-578-0587
We understand that you have other options when choosing for a Multi system tv vendor. Our goal is to offer you the best service, knowledgeable customer service, at the best possible price. We will explain what Plasma, LCD, or HDTV will work best for you, and why. If you already have a TV, we will try to provide you the necessary equipment to use it overseas. We don't want to sell you something and be done with it like our competition. We want to help you buy something and earn your business. Please call us before you buy elsewhere and tell us how we can earn your business. We promise to provide the best possible customer service, the largest variety of products for Multi System customers, as well as the best possible prices.
|With stunning picture quality, outstanding service, and effortless connectivity, Panasonic makes HDTV ownership a truly enjoyable and entertaining experience.
Every Seat is the Best in the House
The wide 178 viewing angle of the IPS Alpha Panel endures clear, bright images when viewed from most anywhere in the room. Contrast is enhanced between light and dark areas.
Enjoy Deeper Blacks and Crisp Color
The Clear Panel brings the unified VIERA design to LCD HDTVs. Even in a brightly lit room, deep black images appear rich and lifelike.
Take a Close, Clear Look
Motion Focus Technology detects moving pictures with text and optimizes the backlight for improving the resolution. This makes scrolling titles appear sharper and clearer, so theyre easier to read.
Realize Extraordinary Contrast and Image Quality
Improved Scene Controller (I.S.C.) combines with improved panel contrast to achieve a high, 10,000:1 contrast ratio; blacks are deepened by an expanded backlight tuning area.
Panasonic TX-37LX80M 32" Widescreen LCD Multi-System HDTV with HDMI
Panasonic's new Arch Design TX-37LX80M features an superior 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio to ensure you see the best color, brightness on your TV. The TX-37LX80 also features an integrated TV tuner for a wider choice of channels in almost any country.
| Key Features:
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK / PAL DK TV tuners
- 37-inch 16 X 9 LCD TV
- Resolution : 1366 x 768 Mega Pixel, 6.22 Million Pixels Over-sampling and Scaling System
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- Built-in Nicam Full Multi-system Tuner
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- 500cd/m2 High Brightness & 600:1High Contrast Ratio
- 60,000-Hour Lamp Life
- 1.07 Billion Colors (1,024 Tones)
- 1/60 second Real Speed Progressive
- High Definition HD1080i/720p Compatible
- Nicam Stereo receiver
- 15ms High Response Rate
- 170o Wide Viewing Angle
- Power Swivel Table Stand
- Built-in NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners enables you to plug your cable TV line right into the TV and start watching.
- Image Inverter for Custom Installations
- allows you to invert the image upside-down or "mirror" image if you need to hang it in an unconventional manner.
- 170Âº/170Âº Viewing Angles are so wide you can view Liquid Crystal Televisions from anywhere in the room!
- Lamp Life: 60,000 hours
- Viewing Angles: 170ÂºH / 170Âº V
- Audio System: 2.5W + 2.5W
- HDMI Input X 2
- 2 Component Input (Y/Pr/Pb )
- S-Video Input
- Composite (AV) Video Input
- Composite (AV) Video Output
- Power Consumption AC: 158 W
- Audio Output: RCA: L/R x 1
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
|Dimensions with TV stand (mm)|
|Dimensions without TV stand (mm)|
|Weight with TV stand (kg)