Toshiba 46RV500 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
The new Toshiba 46RV500 HD 1080p LCD TV breaks new ground with their newest 46" LCD TV. It has all the high end features at a really affordable price.
- Full HD 1920 X 1080 Resolution
- 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p Video Signal INPUT
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 110-240 Volts for world wide use
- 30,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for superb quality Picture
- Meta Brain Pro Engine, Newly designed for the best picture quality, vivid, smooth, brilliant image, with crystal clear clarity
- ONLY 2 Inches thick LCD panel, can be wall mounted
- Intelligent backlight control
- 3 HDMI inputs with newest HDMI version 1.3 compatibility
incorporates HDMI V1.3 (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) which provides the ideal full-digital signal connection between digital video and audio sources. It combines the advantages of exceptional picture quality, user-friendliness and compatibility into one advanced digital cable and terminal.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Toshiba 46RV500 Multi System LCD TV Description:
Power Meta Brain
True to Toshiba’s effort in continually producing high picture quality, now the latest Power Meta Brain engine not only houses the technologies which perfectly answer the 5 core visual aspects of display goals: Real, Clean, Clear, Smooth and Original but also encompasses the 10-Bit Video Processing technology to create 1 billion colors and smoother gradation.
Toshiba REGZA Full High Definition LCD TV seizes the maximum potential of the HD resolution. The LCD panel holds the exact number of pixels (1920 x 1080) to allow pixel-to-pixel reproduction of 1080i/1080p HD contents. Standard definition contents can also be enriched to fit the HD resolution, resulting in finer images on screen.
10-Bit Video Processing
10-Bit Video Processing maintains the 10-bit quality of input data quality during video processing which produces over 1 billion colours, resulting in more natural picture creation.
EXACT SCAN MODE
The Exact Scan Mode maximizes the performance of Full HD panels by displaying the full HD image of 1920 x 1080 in REGZA Full HD models.
When a HD video signal (1080i/1080p) is input into a conventional WXGA LCD panel (1366 x 768), the signal undergoes a scaling process, which does not output the true quality of the HD 1080i/1080p signal. Consequently, there will only be 92% of the original picture displayed on screen after scaling.
With Exact Scan Mode, uncompromising pixel-to-pixel reproduction is created, achieving a true-to-original 1080i/1080p input signal quality.
Ambient Light Sensor
Naturally, the amount of light in the room affects how you see the picture, but until now TVs have not been able to do anything about this. Thanks to the Ambient Light Sensor, REGZA LCD TVs are able to respond to room lighting conditions, adjusting their contrast to ensure optimum picture quality. This smart television will adapt itself to the amount of light in your room to show the most optimal picture. There is a sensor in the TV that will detect the amount of light in room the tv is in. Bright Room:In a bright room during the day. In rooms with large windows or bright lights, the luminance can be more than 1,500 lux. Settings are automatically adjusted for best picture. Dimly Lit Room: In a dimly lit room in the evening. The luminance in these types of rooms will vary from about 50 to 400 lux. The TV adjusts its contrast to best match the illumination. Dark Room: Watching a movie in dark room. A dark room will only have about 20 lux of light. The picture is adjusted to provide the clearest image in this low light.
Intelligent Backlight Control
Precise adjustment of the backlight behind the pixel array is necessary to obtain optimum picture quality. In REGZA LCD TVs, the brightness of the backlight is automatically adjusted according to a sophisticated histogram analysis of the brightness and location of dark portions in each scene. Deeper blacks in dark scenes (where dark portions cover most of the screen) are reproduced by reducing the intensity of the backlight, resulting in greatly improved contrast. Intelligent Backlight Control (right photo) improves the contrast in dark scenes.
3D Colour Management
With REGZA link function, REGZA TV remote control unit will be able to communicate with other devices with HDMI-CEC functions connected via the HDMI terminals to operate the functions of connected components like a DVD player and PC.
Enjoy true home theatre experience with the built-in SRS WOW sound system. SRS WOW is a combination of three unique sound field enhancements. SRS 3D creates a wider sound field. SRS TruBass boosts bass frequency perpception for more dramatic low frequency effects. SRS FOCUS enhances the precise localization and clarity of sound based on the standard speaker system.
Toshiba 46RV500 Multi System LCD TV Pal NTSC Secam Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- Full HD 46-inch LCD TV with 1920 x 1080 1080p Resolution
- HD Ready TV
- Built-in NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners built in.
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- Intelligent Back light control
- Exact Scan Mode
- Toshiba 46RV500 has Teletext
- Multi Lingual OSD
- Swivel Stand 15Â° left and 15Â° right
- Panel Response Speed 6.5 ms
- Native scan Capture (1080P 60/50/24 Hz)
- 3D color Management
- 3 HDMI 1.3 Terminals
- REGZA Link (HDMI CEC)
- Super Slim Speaker System
- SRS Now
- Piano Black Finish
- Toshiba 46RV500 has a excellent 30,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ration which provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- 500cd/m2 High Brightness & 30,000 :1High Contrast Ratio
- 60,000-Hour Lamp Life
- 1.07 Billion Colors (1,024 Tones)
- 1/60 second Real Speed Progressive
- 6.22 Million Pixels Over-sampling and Scaling System
- Real digital picture
- New Digital Platform
- Magic Square Algorithm
- Real speed Progressive Scan
- RGB PC Terminal
- Over Sampling Scaling
- Nicam Stereo receiver
- 6 ms High Response Rate
- 170 degree Wide Viewing Angle
- 30 degree Horizontal Swivel Table Stand
- Toshiba's LCD backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- Image Inverter for Custom Installations
- allows you to invert the image upside-down or "mirror" image if you need to hang it in an unconventional manner.
- 170Âº/170Âº Viewing Angles are so wide you can view Liquid Crystal Televisions from anywhere in the room!
- Lamp Life: 60,000 hours
- Viewing Angles: 176
- Comb Filter 3D Y/C
- PC Input
- Audio System: 10W + 10W
- 3 HDMI inputs New version V1.3
- RF input for PAL, NTSC and Me-secam
- 2 Component Input ( Y/Pr/Pb )
- S-Video Input
- 2 Composite (AV) Video Input
- Composite (AV) Video Output
- 3.5mm Mini Jack Head Phone Jack
- Power Consumption AC: 250W
- Audio Output: R CA: L/R x 1
- ENERGY STARÂ® Compliant
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 700 x 1108 x 94 mm
- Weight 22.8 kg
- All Multi system TVs have :
90 days labor, 1 year parts warranty from our company in USA
1 year Limited warranty from Toshiba, in applicable countries
- This is a multisystem TV. All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a ATSC digital TV tuner: What does this mean? To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US) you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. If you don't have this, you will need to purchase a Set Top TV converter box. You may purchase one of these from us for $49 if you wish. However, to get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component.
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.