Toshiba 42AV550 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Toshiba 42AV550 42' Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
If DVBT or ATSC is required a cable box, satellite receiver, or TV tuner must be used.
- 42-inch Multi-System LCD TV
- Built-in NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners enables you to plug your cable TV line right into the TV and start watching.
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- 17,000:1 contrast ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- 450cd/m2 High Brightness
- 60,000-Hour Lamp Life
- 1.07 Billion Colors (1,024 Tones)
- 1/60 second Real Speed Progressive
- 1366 X 768 Pixels
- 6.22 Million Pixels Over-sampling and Scaling System
- Real digital picture
- New Digital Platform
- Magic Square Algorithm
- Real speed Progressive Scan
- RGB PC Terminal
- Over Sampling Scaling
- Nicam Stereo receiver
- 178 degree Wide Viewing Angle
- Toshiba's LCD backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- Image Inverter for Custom Installations
- allows you to invert the image upside-down or "mirror" image if you need to hang it in an unconventional manner.
- PC Input lets you connect your computer and view your PC images on the 40" WXGA panel
- Lamp Life:60,000 hours
- Viewing Angles:170H / 170V
- Audio System: 2.5W + 2.5W
- 2 HDMI input for HDTV
- RF input for PAL, NTSC and Me-secam
- 2Component Input (Y/Pr/Pb )
- S-Video Input
- Composite (AV) Video Input
- Composite (AV) Video Output
- Power Consumption AC:250W
- Audio Output: RCA: L/R x 1
- ENERGY STAR® Compliant
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- Dimensions without Table Stand: 1027 X 635 X 102 (WxHxD)
- Dimensions with Table Stand: 1006 X 685 X 335 (WxHxD)
- Weight without Table Stand: 26KGS
- Weight with Table Stand: 29KGS
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.