May we suggest
Toshiba 40PB20 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
The All new Toshiba 40PB20 is more then just a TV; It's a complete entertainment center. It sound bar style speaker delivers excellent quality sound. The Video processor and LCD screen product a amazing quality video. Plus it has many inputs to connect all your HD and Non-hd devices. To top it all off, Toshiba has added a USB input that will support 28 different formats of video and audio. This is great for downloading your favorite videos, music, or images from the internet and watching them on the tv using a USB memory stick or a USB hard drive. With this option the possibilities are endless to watch any programming you'd like in Amazing Video and Audio quality.
- Full HD 1920 X 1080 Resolution
- 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p Video Signal INPUT
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 110-240 Volts for world wide use
- 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for superb quality Picture
- Meta Brain Pro Engine, Newly designed for the best picture quality, vivid, smooth, brilliant image, with crystal clear clarity
- Slim LCD panel, can be wall mounted or used on Provided table stand
- Intelligent backlight control
- HDMI inputs and analog inputs to connect all your HD and non HD devices
- PC input via VGA
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Toshiba 40PB20 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Description:
Incorporates HDMI V1.3 (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) which provides the ideal full-digital signal connection between digital video and audio sources. It combines the advantages of exceptional picture quality, user-friendliness and compatibility into one advanced digital cable and terminal. Even your analog sources will look excellent. Of course this LCD will show excellent video quality when connecting an HD source through component or Hdmi, but it will also handle analog sources with excellent picture quality. Many countries have little or no HD programming. Also many devices such as gaming consoles, video camera's, VCRs and other devices are not HD. Toshiba's proprietary digital technology for analog image enhancement, auto clean and auto booster will show and excellent quality image even on analog signals resulting in a cleaner and smoother image.
Meta Brain Pro:
An incredibly powerful and sophisticated processor, the Meta Brain Premium video engine provides ultra-sharp images with natural gradations, textures and colours.
Toshiba REGZA Full High Definition LCD TV seizes the maximum potential of the HD resolution. The LCD panel holds the exact number of pixels (1920 x 1080) to allow pixel-to-pixel reproduction of 1080i/1080p HD contents. Standard definition contents can also be enriched to fit the HD resolution, resulting in finer images on screen.
Auto Signal Booster
With a weak signal reception, even the best LCD TV cannot maximize its performance. Toshiba's built-in Auto Signal Booster improves the sensitivity to weak radio frequency (RF) signal. Image becomes clearer when the RF signal is strengthened during weak signal reception.
20W Audio Input
Powerful Sound in a Slim TV
AutoView is Toshiba's most advanced solution for achieving the best possible picture quality at all times. It monitors room brightness and adjusts the backlight and various picture parameters accordingly. It also continually analyses the image (light and dark pixels), adjusting to maintain maximum contrast.
Double As Monitor for Your Computer.
Enjoy Digital Sources at the Highest Quality
Going far beyond 8bit and even 10bit processing, Toshiba's 14bit video processing greatly increases gradation levels, resulting in a much smoother and more natural picture. It also analyses every pixel to create the highest possible contrast for lifelike images.
Intelligent Backlight Control
Precise adjustment of the backlight behind the pixel array is necessary to obtain optimum picture quality. The Intelligent Backlight Control does this automatically, using a sophisticated histogram analysis of the brightness and location of dark portions in each scene. Deeper blacks in dark scenes are reproduced by reducing the intensity of the backlight, resulting in greatly improved contrast.
3D Colour Management
This advanced technology allows you to adjust hue, saturation and colour brightness for each of the six basic colours separately. You can perfectly adjust skin colour or grass colour, for example, without affecting the other colours.
View Photos Stored on USB Memory Devices
To improve the pictures quality on the TV broadcast.
Toshiba 40PB20 40' Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
If DVBT or ATSC is required a cable box, satellite receiver, or TV tuner must be used.
- If DVBT or ATSC is required a cable box, satellite receiver, or TV tuner must be used.
- Full HD 40-inch LCD TV with 1920 x 1080 1080p Resolution
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- Intelligent Back light control
- Exact Scan Mode
- Toshiba 40PB20 Multi system LCD TV has excellent video and sound quality.
- Multi Language OSD- English / French / Russian / Simplified Chinese/
Thai / Malay / Vietnamese / Arabic/ Persian On screen Display
- Native scan Capture (1080P 60/50/24 Hz)
- 3D color Management
- 2 HDMI 1.3 Terminals
- REGZA Link (HDMI CEC)
- Super Slim Speaker System
- SRS Now
- Piano Black Finish
- Toshiba 40PB20 has a excellent 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ration which provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- 1.07 Billion Colors (1,024 Tones)
- 1/60 second Real Speed Progressive
- 6.22 Million Pixels Over-sampling and Scaling System
- Real digital picture
- New Digital Platform
- Magic Square Algorithm
- Real speed Progressive Scan
- RGB PC Terminal
- Over Sampling Scaling
- Nicam Stereo receiver
- 176 degree Wide Viewing Angle
- Toshiba's LCD backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- PC Input lets you connect your computer and view your PC images on the 40" WXGA panel
- Image Inverter for Custom Installations
- Lamp Life: 60,000 hours
- Viewing Angles: 176
- 2 Composite inputs, Component input, 2 HDMI inputs, 3.5mm Mini Jack audio input & PC VGA input D-sub 15-pin
- USB input on side to connect USB Hard Drive or USB memory stick
- Plus Headphone output & Optical Audio Output
- Dimension (W x H x D) mm without Stand: 973 X 632 X 78 mm
- Dimension (W x H x D) mm with Stand: 973 X 691 X 241 mm
- Weight (Net) kg without Stand: 12.8 KG
- Weight (Net) kg with Stand: 14 KG
All Multi system TVs have:
- 90 days labor
- 1 year parts warranty from our company in USA
- 1 year Limited warranty from Toshiba, in applicable countries
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.