May we suggest
Regular Price: $299.00
Now only: $266.00
Toshiba 32AV700 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Toshiba's new 32AV700 panel offers a amazing 50,000:1 contrast ratio and has 4 HDMI inputs allowing you to connect 4 separate HD devices making you totally equipped for present and future HD needs. The 32AV700 is an excellent Multi system TV for the price. Excellent build in design quality, with 4 HDMI inputs, and a outstanding 50,000:1 Contrast ratio puts this LCD ahead of any other in it's class in the same price range. Of course this model will work anywhere in the world and has Pal/NTSC/Secam support and 100-240 volts so you can use it in the USA or take it abroad.
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 32-inch Multi-System LCD TV
- Built-in NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners enables you to plug your cable TV line right into the TV and start watching.
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- 50,000:1 contrast ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- Worldwide PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Toshiba 32AV700 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Description:
Power Meta Brain
True to Toshiba's effort in continually producing high picture quality, now the latest Power Meta Brain engine not only houses the technologies which perfectly answer the 5 core visual aspects of display goals: Real, Clean, Clear, Smooth and Original but also encompasses the 10-Bit Video Processing technology to create 1 billion colors and smoother gradation.
10-Bit Video Processing
10-Bit Video Processing maintains the 10-bit quality of input data quality during video processing which produces over 1 billion colours, resulting in more natural picture creation.
Precise adjustment of the backlight behind the pixel array is necessary to obtain optimum picture quality. In REGZA LCD TVs, the brightness of the backlight is automatically adjusted according to a sophisticated histogram analysis of the brightness and location of dark portions in each scene. Deeper blacks in dark scenes (where dark portions cover most of the screen) are reproduced by reducing the intensity of the backlight, resulting in greatly improved contrast. Most TVs have a colour adjustment knob, but REGZA LCD TVs go much further, enabling you to adjust hue, saturation and colour brightness for each of the six basic colours separately. You can perfectly adjust skin colour or grass colour, for example, without affecting the other colours.
3D Colour Management
Toshiba 32AV700 32' Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Product Type: HD Ready HD LCD TV
- Screen Type: 32"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50000:1
- Brightness: 450
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Viewing Angles (Degrees): 176
- Panel Response Speed (ms: 8
- Receiving System: PAL I, BG, DK, SECAM BG, DK, NTSCM, BG 4.43
- Colour System: PAL, SECAM, NTSC, 3.58/4.43
- Video Signal: 480i/480p (60Hz), 576i/576p (50Hz), 720p (50/60Hz),1080i (50/60Hz), 1080p (24/50/60Hz) through HDMI
- Stereo System: NICAM B/G, I, D/K, & German Stereo B/G, D/K
- Speakers: Main (3.5 x 12cm) x 2
- Audio Output (10% RMS): 5W x 2
- Antenna Input: 1
- EXT 1: Input:Component Video + RCA Audio
- EXT 2: Input: Component Video + RCA Audio
- EXT 3: HDMI 1
- EXT 4: HDMI 2
- EXT 5: HDMI 3
- EXT 6: HDMI 4
- EXT 7: PC
- PC Input: D-Sub 15 Pin + RCA (Audio Common Use with HDMI)
- Monitor Output: RCA Audio
- Digital Input: USB
- Multilingual OSD: English / Simplified Chinese / Malay / Thai / Vietnamese / Arabic / Persian / French / Russian
- Hotel Mode
- Pedestal Stand
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (W): 90
- Dimensions (W x H x D)mm without Stand: 786 x 525 x 78
- Dimensions (W x H x D)mm with stand: 786 x 568 x 221
- Weight (Net) kg without stand: 9.0
- Weight (Net) kg with stand: 10.0
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.