May we suggest
Regular Price: $252.00
Now only: $185.00
Toshiba 24PB1 24" Multi System LCD TV ; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Toshiba 24PB1 is a 24" HD Multi-System LCD TV that has great features in a nice size. It is completely multi system and works anywhere in the world. 110-240 volts allows compatibility with electricity in any country. It supports PAL, NTSC and Secam for use in any country. IT has both HDMI and PC computer inputs as well as analog TV inputs.
With a design that is simply refined, the Toshiba 24PB1 MultiSystem LCD TV delivers delight to your eyes. Its slim style refreshes your living space and uplifts your emotions, creating entertainment that is more enjoyable. Its pristine picture quality offers an outstanding HDTV experience that redefines how you connect to the digital world.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Toshiba 24PB1 24" Multi System LCD TV Description:
- Model: Toshiba 24PB1 MultiSystem LCD TV
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- World-Wide NTSC M, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 24 inch LCD TV with HDMI input and PC input
- USB input for direct media playback
- 45,000:1 Dynamic Contrast: While viewing either very bright or very dark scenes, it can be difficult to distinguish main images which blend into the background. Dynamic Contrast dramatically mitigates this problem by adjusting the backlight intensity, providing up to a 4X improvement in contrast.
- 6.5ms Response Time
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- Wide Screen Mode allows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
- Steady Sound equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
- Built-in hidden speakers includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Input offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
- PC Input allows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
- Surround Sound Audio Effect
Toshiba 24PB1 24" Multi System LCD TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Video Signal System: NTSC, PAL, Secam
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Native Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p
- Full Digital Image Processor
- 10-bit processor with 12.8 billion colors
- Wide Viewing Angle 178 degrees
- Brightness 500cd/m2
- 3D Y/C Comb Filter
- 3:2 Pulldown technology
- PIP (for Freeze Function)
- Vertical Frequency (Hz): 56 / 60 / 72 / 73 / 75
- Horizontal Scan (KHz) for PC: 31/ 31.5 / 35.2 / 37.9 / 46.9 / 47.4 / 47.7 / 47.8 / 56.5 / 60 / 60.3
- Overscan: Normal, +1, +2
- Viewing Angle: Right/Left: 170°, Up/Down: 170°
- Display Response Time: TBD
- Vertical Size: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Vertical Center: +10 and -10 (Zoom) +10 and -10 (Wide Zoom)
- Horizontal Center: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Screen or Display Technology: LCD
- Tuner: Analog
- Video Processing: One-chip Video Processor
- Color Temperature: Cool, Neutral, Warm
- Noise Reduction
- Screen Modes (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Screen Modes (16:9): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom, Off
- Wide Mode (16:9): Wide Zoom, Full, Zoom
- Wide Mode (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Comb Filter: 3D Digital Comb Filter
- Phase (PC Only)
- Pitch (PC Only)
- Light Sensor
- Picture Modes: Vivid, Standard, Pro
- Speaker Type: Oval cone
- Speakers (Total): 2
- Full Range Speaker Size: 55 x 150mm (Oval)
- Audio Power Output: 20W Total (10W x 2)
- Tone Control(s): Treble and Bass
- Sound Mode: Dynamic, Natural, Clear Voice, Mode Memory, Simulated
- Digital Amplifier
- Audio Mute
- Speaker On/Off
- Simulated Surround
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI input X 1
- USB X 1
- PC Input x 1
- Component X 1 (Y/Pb/Pr )
- Audio In x 1
- Composite In x 1
- S-Video X 1
- Composite Out x 1
- Headphone Out x 1
- RF Connection Input
- World Wide Voltage Supply AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Internal Power Supply
- Power Consumption (in Operation): Less than 155W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): Less than 1W
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions with stand (WxHxD): 614 X 438 X 190mm
- Dimensions with stand (WxHxD): 614 X 403 X 82mm
- Weight with stand: 5.9KG
- Weight without stand: 4.3KG
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- All Multi system TVs have :
90 days labor, 1 year parts warranty from our company in USA
1 year Limited warranty from Toshiba, in applicable countries
- This is a multisystem TV. All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a ATSC digital TV tuner: What does this mean? To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US) you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. If you don't have this, you will need to purchase a Set Top TV converter box. You may purchase one of these from us for $49 if you wish. However, to get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component.
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.