Toshiba 22EV700 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts:
Toshiba's new 22EV700 panel offers a amazing 30,000:1 contrast ratio. The 22EV700 is an excellent Multi system TV for the price. Excellent build in design quality, with 2 HDMI inputs, and an outstanding 30,000:1 Contrast ratio puts this LCD ahead of any other in it's class in the same price range. Of course this model will work anywhere in the world and has Pal/NTSC/Secam support and 110-220/240 volts so you can use it in the USA or take it abroad.
- Model 22EV700
- Product Type LCD TV
- Screen Type 22
- Resolution (H x V) 1366 x 768
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Toshiba 22EV700 Multi-System TV SpecificationsDesigns and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 22-inch Multi-System LCD TV
- Built-in NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners enables you to plug your cable TV line right into the TV and start watching.
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- 2 HDMI INPUTS
- 30,000:1 contrast ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- 450cd/m2 High Brightness
- 60,000-Hour Lamp Life
- 1.07 Billion Colors (1,024 Tones)
- 1/60 second Real Speed Progressive
- 1366 X 768 Pixels
- 6.22 Million Pixels Over-sampling and Scaling System
- Real digital picture
- New Digital Platform
- Magic Square Algorithm
- Real speed Progressive Scan
- RGB PC Terminal
- Over Sampling Scaling
- Nicam Stereo receiver
- 178 degree Wide Viewing Angle
- 30 degree Horizontal Swivel Table Stand
- Toshiba's LCD backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- Image Inverter for Custom Installations
- 178º/178º Viewing Angles are so wide you can view Liquid Crystal Televisions from anywhere in the room!
- PC Input lets you connect your computer and view your PC images on the 42" WXGA panel
- Lamp Life: 60,000 hours
- Viewing Angles: 170ºH / 170º V
- Audio System: 2.5W + 2.5W
- 2 HDMI input for HDTV
- RF input for PAL, NTSC and Me-secam
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- Meta Brain Pro
- HD Ready (1080p/1080i/720p)
- WXGA Panel 1366x768
- 8-Bit Video Processing
- Intelligent Backlight Control
- 2 HDMI Terminals
- Video Engine Meta Brain Pro
- Intelligent Backlight Control
- Picture Mode Dynamic, Standard, Mild, Movie, User
- Stereo System NICAM B/G, I, D/K, & German Stereo B/G, D/K
- Audio Output 5W X 2
- Multilingual OSD English / French / Russian / Simplified Chinese/ Thai / Malay / Vietnamese / Arabic/ Persian
- Hotel Mode
- Antenna Input 1
- EXT 1 Input: S-Video + Composite Video + RCA Audio
- EXT 2 Input: Component Video + RCA Audio
- EXT 3 Input: HDMI 1
- EXT 4 Input: HDMI 2
- PC Input D-Sub 15 Pin + 3.5mm Mini Jack (Common with HDMI 1 Audio)
- Headphone 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Receiving System PAL I/ BG/ DK, SECAM BG/ DK, NTSC M/ BG 4.43
- Video Signal 480i/480p (60Hz), 576i/576p (50Hz), 720p (50/60Hz), 1080i (50/60Hz), 1080p (50/60Hz) through HDMI
- RGB Signal VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA
- Automatic Voltage Regulator 110-240V 50Hz
- Power Consumption (W) 90
- Dimension (W x H x D) mm without Stand: 555 x 358 x 67mm
- Dimension (W x H x D) mm with Stand: 555 x 400 x 195mm
- Weight (Net) kg without Stand: 5.0kg
- Weight (Net) kg with Stand: 6.0kg