Sony KLV-40V300A Multi System LCD TV Pal NTSC KLV40V300 ; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Sony's KLV-40V300A WEGA Flat Panel LCD Television , with both HDMI and PC Inputs, features a 16:9 HD (hi-Def) Resolution Panel for brilliant color and rich imagery. Enhanced by a high performance, 1-chip video processor and 3D comb filter with a motion adaptive IP converter, the KLV-40V300A improves picture contrast and detail while it reduces video noise and image blur providing you with a rich, colorful image. Additional features include CineMotionÂ® reverse 3:2 pulldown circuitry to provide a consistently smooth image and a Dynamic Picture Processor to deliver a crisp, realistic image. The digital amplifier with an SRSÂ® TruSurroundÂ® audio system provides an outstanding surround sound experience for your audio pleasure. With its sleek, innovative design the KLV-40V300A will look terrific just about anywhere you put it.
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- World-Wide NTSCM, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 40 inch WEGA LCD TV with Bravia Engine
- HDMI input and PC input
- Next generation 10-bit LCD Panel
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- WEGA GATE Easy Operation Guide is a new feature that allows you to easily navigate to the most convenient TV functions: favorite channels, TV channel list, external input list or settings.
- CineMotion Â® technology provides an optimized picture by automatically detecting film content and applying a reverse 3:2 pulldown process. Moving pictures will appear clearer and more natural-looking.
- Wide Screen Mode allows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
- VESA compliant mounting holes.
- Favorite Channels with the WEGA GATE function, allows you to select from eight of your favorite channels.
- Steady Sound Â® equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
- Built-in Speakers includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Input offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
- Parental Control V-chip technology allows parents to block unsuitable programming from younger viewers.
- Caption Vision/Info Banner allows closed caption and/or Channel Programming information to be displayed.
- Light Sensor allows the picture brightness level to be optimized to ambient light. The effect from the Light Sensor depends on the setting of Picture Mode and Power Saving.
- PC Input allows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
- SRSÂ® TruSurroundÂ® Audio Effect
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sony KLV-40V300A Multi System LCD TV Pal NTSC KLV40V300 Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Video Signal System: NTSC, PAL, Secam
- 8000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 1 Mega Pixel Panel
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Native Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p
- BRAVIA Engine; Full Digital Image Processor
- 8ms Response Time
- Wide Viewing Angle 178 degrees
- Brightness 500cd/m2
- 3D Y/C Comb Filter
- CineMotion 3:2 Pulldown technology
- PIP (for Freeze Function)
- WEGA GATE Easy Operation Guide
- Vertical Frequency (Hz): 56 / 60 / 72 / 73 / 75
- Contrast Ratio: TBD
- Horizontal Scan (KHz) for PC: 31/ 31.5 / 35.2 / 37.9 / 46.9 / 47.4 / 47.7 / 47.8 / 56.5 / 60 / 60.3
- Overscan: Normal, +1, +2
- Viewing Angle: Right/Left: 170Â°, Up/Down: 170Â°
- Display Response Time: TBD
- Vertical Size: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Vertical Center: +10 and -10 (Zoom) +10 and -10 (Wide Zoom)
- Horizontal Center: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Screen or Display Technology: LCD
- Tuner: Analog
- Video Processing: One-chip Video Processor
- Color Temperature: Cool, Neutral, Warm
- Dynamic Pictureâ„¢ Processor Circuitry: Black Corrector
- Noise Reduction: Yes
- CineMotionÂ® Reverse 3:2 Pulldown Technology: Yes
- Screen Modes (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Screen Modes (16:9): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom, Off
- Wide Mode (16:9): Wide Zoom, Full, Zoom
- Wide Mode (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Comb Filter: 3D Digital Comb Filter
- Phase (PC Only)
- Pitch (PC Only)
- Light Sensor
- Picture Modes: Vivid, Standard, Pro
- Speaker Type: Oval cone
- Speakers (Total): 2
- Full Range Speaker Size: 55 x 150mm (Oval)
- Audio Power Output: 20W Total (10W x 2)
- Tone Control(s): Treble and Bass
- Sound Mode: Dynamic, Natural, Clear Voice, Mode Memory, Simulated
- MTS Stereo Decoder
- Digital Amplifier
- Audio Mute
- Speaker On/Off
- Simulated Surround
- SRSÂ® WOW
- SRSÂ® TruSurroundÂ® Audio Effect: Yes
- Stand Tilt Range: L/R: 15Â°
- Stand Swivel Range: Forward 3Â° / Back 8Â°
- Channel Label
- Channel Skip/Add
- Channel Jump
- Favorite Channel
- Speed Surf Channel Selection
- WEGA GATE Technology
- Program Guide Access
- Auto Channel Programming
- Multiple Language Display: English; EspaÃ±ol; FranÃ
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.