Sony KLV-40BX420 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Sony's advanced image processing engine analyses each scene to give optimum colour and contrast.
- Model: Sony KLV-40BX420 Multi-System LCD TV
- Full HD 1080 with 1920 X 1080 resolution
- 40 inch WEGA LCD TV with 2 HDMI input and PC input
- BRAVIA Engine 3
- USB Connection:Watch and play your media on this TV directly. Photo (JPEG), Music (MP3), Video (MPEG1, MPEG2 TS & PS)
- 24P True Cinema processor allows you to view blu-ray movies at 24 frames per second (also known as 24hz), the way you see video at the movie theatre!
- World-Wide NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43 (AV only), PAL, PAL60 (AV in only), SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- World-Wide NTSC-M, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- Supporting Video signals: 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 720/60p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p (HDMI / Component), 1080/50p (HDMI / Component), 1080/24p (HDMI)
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a digital TV tuner for the USA:This means To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US and DVBT you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component. Call us if you need more information on this at (877) 578-0587
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sony KLV-40BX420 Multi System LCD TV Description:
The 40" (102cm) KLV-40BX420 Series is simplicity at its best. All you have to do is turn on the TV to relax, enjoy and be entertained. It's sleek design and key features makes this TV all the more a valued addition to any home.
Powered by an image processor using an algorithm specially developed by Sony, Live Color is able to reproduce incredibly vivid colors on screen. With four user-adjustable settings available, you can choose just how vivid you want your images to be. Whether it"s a brilliant blue sky or a bright red rose, everything stands out so much more with Live Color!
BRAVIA Engine 3:
In LCD televisions, the main determining factor for picture quality is the processing engine. BRAVIA Engine 3 is a high definition video processor which reproduces pictures with higher contrast, superior colours, and amazing clarity. Best of all, you can enjoy these high quality images regardless of whether the source is in SD (Standard Definition) or HD (High Definition).
Easy Operation Guide is a new feature that allows you to easily navigate to the most convenient TV functions: favorite channels, TV channel list, external input list or settings.
Technology provides an optimized picture by automatically detecting film content and applying a reverse 3:2 pulldown process. Moving pictures will appear clearer and more natural-looking.
Wide Screen Mode:
Allows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
Compliant mounting holes.
with the WEGA GATE function, allows you to select from eight of your favorite channels.
Equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
Includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
Component Video Input :
Offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
V-chip technology allows parents to block unsuitable programming from younger viewers.
Caption Vision/Info Banner
allows closed caption and/or Channel Programming information to be displayed.
Light Sensor :
Allows the picture brightness level to be optimized to ambient light. The effect from the Light Sensor depends on the setting of Picture Mode and Power Saving.
allows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
TruSurround Audio Effect
Full HD 1080
Don't miss a single thing with Full HD quality! From the smallest detail to the brightest colour, everything appears clearer and more lifelike for a truly immersive experience. Plus, with so many HD source options - from HD broadcasting, Blu-ray Disc players, HD Handycam camcorders, HD Cyber-shot digital cameras, to your PLAYSTATION3 - it's easier to enjoy quality images than ever before!
Powered by an image processor using an algorithm specially developed by Sony, Live Colour is able to reproduce incredibly vivid colours on screen. With four user-adjustable settings available, you can choose just how vivid you want your images to be. Whether it's a brilliant blue sky or a bright red rose, everything stands out so much more with Live Colour!
Intelligent Picture Plus
Analogue broadcast (RF) and video input signals sometimes contain noise that can affect picture quality. Intelligent Picture Plus, together with Intelligent Signal Booster and Picture Optimisation, effectively "cleans up" the image for beautiful and clear noise-free scenes.
MPEG Noise Reduction
BRAVIA televisions have an intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction (NR) feature that gets rid of both speck-like noise around subtitles and block noise that are usually found in fast-moving scenes. Effective for SD, HD, and even upconverted images, MPEG NR ensures a sharper and more beautiful result each and every time.
BRAVIA Sync lets you link all compatible devices together for a simple one-push startup/shutdown process. Additionally, you can also operate these devices using just the BRAVIA remote control. With BRAVIA Sync, it's all about convenience because entertainment should never be hard work!
Sony KLV-40BX420 Multi System LCD TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Video Signal System: NTSC, PAL, Secam
- 1 Mega Pixel Panel
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Native Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p
- BRAVIA Engine; Full Digital Image Processor
- 8ms Response Time
- Wide Viewing Angle 178 degrees
- Brightness 500cd/m2
- 3D Y/C Comb Filter
- CineMotion 3:2 Pull down technology
- PIP (for Freeze Function)
- WEGA GATE Easy Operation Guide
- Vertical Frequency (Hz): 56 / 60 / 72 / 73 / 75
- Contrast Ratio: TBD
- Horizontal Scan (KHz) for PC: 31/ 31.5 / 35.2 / 37.9 / 46.9 / 47.4 / 47.7 / 47.8 / 56.5 / 60 / 60.3
- Overscan: Normal, +1, +2
- Viewing Angle: Right/Left: 170°, Up/Down: 170°
- Display Response Time: TBD
- Vertical Size: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Vertical Center: +10 and -10 (Zoom) +10 and -10 (Wide Zoom)
- Horizontal Center: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Screen or Display Technology: LCD
- Tuner: Analog
- Video Processing: One-chip Video Processor
- Color Temperature: Cool, Neutral, Warm
- Dynamic Picture Processor Circuitry: Black Corrector
- Noise Reduction
- CineMotion Reverse 3:2 Pulldown Technology
- Screen Modes (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Screen Modes (16:9): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom, Off
- Wide Mode (16:9): Wide Zoom, Full, Zoom
- Wide Mode (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Comb Filter: 3D Digital Comb Filter
- Phase (PC Only)
- Pitch (PC Only)
- Light Sensor
- Picture Modes: Vivid, Standard, Pro
- Speaker Type: Oval cone
- Speakers (Total): 2
- Full Range Speaker Size: 55 x 150mm (Oval)
- Audio Power Output: 20W Total (10W x 2)
- Tone Control(s): Treble and Bass
- Sound Mode: Dynamic, Natural, Clear Voice, Mode Memory, Simulated
- MTS Stereo Decoder
- Digital Amplifier
- Audio Mute
- Speaker On/Off
- Simulated Surround
- SRS WOW
- SRS TruSurround Audio Effect
- Channel Label
- Channel Skip/Add
- Channel Jump
- Favorite Channel
- Speed Surf Channel Selection
- WEGA GATE Technology
- Program Guide Access
- Auto Channel Programming
- Multiple Language Display: English; Español; Français
- Mode Memory
- Info Banner
- Sleep Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, Off
- Timer Events: Timer 1, Timer 2
- Freeze Memo Screen Freeze (with PIP)
- Power Save Mode: Standard, Reduced, Picture Off
- Built-In AC Adaptor
Inputs and Outputs
Regulation and Standard Compliance
Approximate Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Dimensions (W x H x D) and Weight:
- With table stand:996 x 635 x 250 mm / 15.6 Kg
- Without table stand: 996 x 598 x 99 mm / 13.6 Kg
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.