Sony KLV-37U300A Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts:
Sony's KLV-37U300A WEGA Flat Panel LCD Television with 2 HDMI and a PC Inputs.
Sony’s 37” (94cm) U-series BRAVIA provides ultra sharp images at a more than affordable price. Featuring a 1 million pixel LCD panel, it is also equipped with versatile HDMI, and PC inputs
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sony KLV-37U300A Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts Description:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- World-Wide NTSC M, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 37 inch LCD TV with 2 HDMI inputs and 1 PC input
- 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p Video Signal INPUT
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 7500:1, Screen Contrast 1500:1
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- Wide Screen Mode allows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
- VESA compliant mounting holes. filt wall mount available for $119)
Can be easily mounted to wall to match any room's elegant decor'
- Steady Sound® equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
- Built-in Speakers includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Input offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
- Parental Control V-chip technology allows parents to block unsuitable programming from younger viewers.
- PC Input allows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
Sony KLV-37U300A Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Video Signal System: NTSC, PAL, Secam
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Native Resolution: 1080p,1080i, 720p
- 1500:1 Screen Contrast Ratio 7500:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 8ms Response Time
- Wide Viewing Angle 178 degrees
- Brightness 500cd/m2
- Vertical Frequency (Hz): 56 / 60 / 72 / 73 / 75
- Contrast Ratio: TBD
- Horizontal Scan (KHz) for PC: 31/ 31.5 / 35.2 / 37.9 / 46.9 / 47.4 / 47.7 / 47.8 / 56.5 / 60 / 60.3
- Overscan: Normal, +1, +2
- Viewing Angle: Right/Left: 170°, Up/Down: 170°
- Display Response Time: TBD
- Vertical Size: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Vertical Center: +10 and -10 (Zoom) +10 and -10 (Wide Zoom)
- Horizontal Center: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Screen or Display Technology: LCD
- Tuner: Analog
- Video Processing: One-chip Video Processor
- Screen Modes (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Screen Modes (16:9): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom, Off
- Wide Mode (16:9): Wide Zoom, Full, Zoom
- Wide Mode (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Comb Filter: 3D Digital Comb Filter
- Phase (PC Only): Yes
- Pitch (PC Only): Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Picture Modes: Vivid, Standard, Pro
- Speaker Type: Oval cone
- Speakers (Total): 2
- Full Range Speaker Size: 55 x 150mm (Oval)
- Audio Power Output: 20W Total (10W x 2)
- Tone Control(s): Treble and Bass
- Audio Mute: Yes
- Speaker On/Off: Yes
- Simulated Surround: Yes
- Stand Tilt Range: L/R: 15°
- Stand Swivel Range: Forward 3° / Back 8°
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI input X 1/1 Total 2 HDMI INPUTS
- PC Input x 1
- Component X 2 (Y/Pb/Pr ) Input(s)
- Audio In x 2
- S Video In X 2
- Composite In x 2
- Composite Out x 1
- Headphone Out x 1
- RF Connection Input
- World Wide Voltage Supply AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Internal Power Supply
- Power Consumption (in Operation): Less than 155W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): Less than 1W
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.