May we suggest
Sony KLV-26BX310 Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts:
Sony's advanced image processing engine analyses each scene to give optimum colour and contrast.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sony KLV-26BX310 Multi System LCD TV Description:
Sony's KLV-26BX310 Flat Panel LCD Televisionwith 2HDMI, 1 USB input and a PC Input.
Compatible with all ranges of high definition video signals including 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p Video Signal INPUT, Sony"s 26" S4-series BRAVIA provides ultra sharp images at a more than affordable price. Be assured that navigation is a breeze with Sony"s user friendly on screen menu and large buttoned remote control.
- Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- Worldwide PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- Live Color
- Powered by an image processor using an algorithm specially developed by Sony, Live Color is able to reproduce incredibly vivid Colors on screen. With four user-adjustable settings available, you can choose just how vivid you want your images to be. Whether it"s a brilliant blue sky or a bright red rose, everything stands out so much more with Live Color!
- BRAVIA Engine 3
- In LCD televisions, the main determining factor for picture quality is the processing engine. BRAVIA Engine 3 is a high definition video processor which reproduces pictures with higher contrast, superior Colors, and amazing clarity.
- Best of all, you can enjoy these high quality images regardless of whether the source is in SD (Standard Definition) or HD (High Definition).
- Intelligent Picture Plus
- Analogue broadcast (RF) and video input signals sometimes contain noise that can affect picture quality. Intelligent Picture Plus, together with Intelligent Signal Booster and Picture Optimization, effectively "cleans up" the image for beautiful and clear noise-free scenes.
- MPEG Noise Reduction
- BRAVIA televisions have an intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction (NR) feature that gets rid of both speck-like noise around subtitles and block noise that are usually found in fast-moving scenes. Effective for SD, HD, and even upconverted images, MPEG NR ensures a sharper and more beautiful result each and every time.
- BRAVIA Sync
- BRAVIA Sync lets you link all compatible devices together for a simple one-push startup/shutdown process. Additionally, you can also operate these devices using just the BRAVIA remote control. With BRAVIA Sync, it"s all about convenience because entertainment should never be hard work!
Sony KLV-26BX310 Multi System LCD TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Model: Sony KLV-26BX310
- LED Screen Size 26 (66 cm), 16:9
- Color System NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43 (AV in only), PAL, PAL60 (AV only), SECAM
- Video Signal 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 720/60p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p (HDMI / Component), 1080/50p (HDMI / Component), 1080/24p (HDMI)
- Display Resolution WXGA (1366 x 768)
- Video Processing BRAVIA Engine 3
- Backlight Module CCFL
- Live Color
- 24P True Cinema
- Intelligent Picture Intelligent Picture PLUS
- MPEG Noise Reduction
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Screen FormatTV: Full / Normal / Wide Zoom / Zoom, PC: Normal / Full 1 / Full 2
- Picture ModeVivid / Standard / Custom / Game-Standard / Game-Original
- Sony Original SurroundSimulated Surround
- Sound ModeDynamic / Standard / Clear Voice
- Surround ModeCinema / Music / Sports / Game
- Stereo SystemNICAM, A2
- Audio Output Power 16W (8W x 2)
- HDMI / Audio In 2 (1 Side/ 1 Rear)
- USB 2.0 1 (Side): Photo (JPEG), Music (MP3), Video (MPEG1, MPEG2 TS & PS)
- Component / Audio In 1 (Rear, Composite Input Common Use)
- Composite / Audio In 3 (1 Rear Monitor Out Common Use / 1 Rear, Component Input Common Use / 1 Side)
- HD15 PC Input / Audio 1 (Side)
- Audio Out1 (Rear)
- BRAVIA Sync
- FM Radio
- Picture Frame Mode(Also available at FM Radio mode)
- Sleep Timer
- On/Off Timer
- Teletext (1000 pages)
- PAP (Picture And Picture) (1 tuner)
- PIP (Picture In Picture) (PC Input)
- OSD Language English, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Vietnamese, Thai, French, Russian
- ECO Features
- PC Power ManagementYes
- Power Saving Modes
- Idle TV Standby
- Packaging Materials Recycled Carton (more than 40%)
- Printed Materials Recycled Paper (more than 40%)
- Power Requirements AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 78W (In operation)
- Standby Power Consumption Less than 0.3W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 676 x 459 x 220 mm with Stand Approx
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 676 x 423 x 97 mm without Stand Approx
- Weight with Stand Approx.: 8.8kg
- Weight without Stand Approx: 7.3kg
- Supplied Accessories
- Remote Control: RM-GA019
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.