Sony KDL60NX720 Multi-System LED 3D TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving 3D Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System 3D TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Improved energy efficiency and High Energy Star Rating
The 100 watts series LED TVs meet the stringent Energy Star requirements with an Energy Star rating of 8 stars. The ES5500 series is more power efficient than our previous model of Samsung LCD TV^ thanks to our new Direct LED backlight technology.
Bright, vivid images and exceptional contrast
The LED backlight on the ES5500 series is automatically adjusted according to the video signal to help to deliver exceptional contrast and bright, clear images.
Watch and listen from USB
The versatile ConnectShare™ Movie USB function lets you connect your USB storage device and enjoy your favourite videos such as MKV, DivxHD and WMV files, photos or music conveniently. What’s more compatible USB storage devices such as external hard disk drives are also supported.
Sony KDL60NX720 Multi-System LED 3D TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Description:
Dynamic Edge LED with frame dimming
It sharpens image contrast giving an amazingly crisp picture you can see. The backlight system allows for a more environmentally friendly television than traditional CCFL-tube TVs.
Sony’s frameless design consists of an elegant sheet of glass stretching from edge-to-edge. It looks just as good when it’s off as it does when it’s on.
Sony’s Motionflow™XR 240 technology for fast action movies and sports by reducing blur caused by quick camera movements, enhancing image sharpness, and overall creates a clearer picture.
Energy Saving Switch
When the switch is turned in the “OFF” position it reduces the television’s standby power to nearly nothing.
Navigation Made Easy
Enjoy an easy-to-use menu that allows you to navigate additional content or adjust the picture settings while watching your favorite program.
Sony’s exclusive panel technology boosts contrast and brightness, making for an enhanced viewing experience.
BRAVIA® Sync™ Compatible
Conveniently operate and control other BRAVIA® Sync™ compatible devices - including BRAVIA® HDTVs, Blu-ray Disc™ Players, surround sound systems, Handycam® camcorders and Cyber-shot® digital still cameras, all with one remote control when connected via HDMI.
Media Remote App.
Download the free Media Remote app and use your iPhone® or Android™ phone as a versatile remote control with full QWERTY keyboard. 4
Internet Streaming & Connectivity
Skype™ Ready: Easily connect to family and friends live on your HDTV wherever they are with Skype! Enjoy free high definition Skype-to–Skype video calls from the comfort of your living room. Simply attach the Sony® compact microphone/camera (CMU-BR100, required, sold separately) and see your friends on the big screen – it’s unlike any experience you could get on a PC. 2 Integrated Wi-Fi™:Conveniently stream entertainment straight from the Internet and from your home network using the built-in Wi-Fi®.1 DLNA® Streaming: Access and share photos, videos and music on your TV by streaming them from compatible DLNA® device like your PC or Playstation®3 system.3
Enjoy a vivid, lifelike picture experience. Sony’s X-Reality™ engine brings out the best by analyzing each scene so you see sharpened images, and amazing contrast detail.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Enjoy an incredibly durable, remarkably lightweight, frameless design with Corning's exclusive Gorilla® Glass. Combined with the Opti-Contrast™ panel, this HDTV boosts contrast, increases brightness and minimizes unwanted light reflections..
USB Photos, Videos & Music
Share your photos on the big screen or listen to your favorite music. Simply connect your digital camera, USB-enabled MP3 player, or USB storage device directly to your HDTV's USB input.
Experience your content on a grand scale simply by connecting your compatible smartphone, computer or Sony Tablet™ S via your existing Wi-Fi® network.
See It All in 3D
Enjoy incredible depth and a sharp, Full HD 1080p picture from the leader in 3D technology.5 Plus easy set up with built-in 3D sync transmitter. (3D Active Glasses required, sold separately)
Enjoy customized picture brightness and save energy without lifting a finger. The built-in Light Sensor automatically adjusts the picture brightness based on the amount of light in the room.
Sony KDL60NX720 Multi-System LED 3D TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 2D to 3D Conversion
- 3D : Active
- 3D Sync Transmitter Integrated
- TV Guide On-Screen : Yes(Rovi)
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Display Resolution : Full HD 1080p
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio : Infinite
- Screen Size (measured diagonally) : 60"
- Viewing Angle (Right/Left) : 178(89/89)
- Viewing Angle (Up/Down) : 178(89/89)
- Audio Return Channel
- Closed Captions (CC)
- Finish (Surface Color) : Black
- HDMI InstaPort
- New GUI
- Start Up Sony Logo Display
- BRAVIA® Internet Video
- BRAVIA® Internet Widgets
- Media Remote (Firmware Update Required)
- Photo MAP
- Skype : Ready
- Video Search
- What's New (Firmware Update Required)
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Wi-Fi Direct (Firmware Update Required)
- Wireless LAN : Integrated
Regulation and Standards Compliance
- VESA® Hole Pitch : 400 x 300 mm
- VESA® Hole Spacing Compatible
- Channel Coverage : VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135
- Color System : NTSC
- Number of Tuners (Analog) : 1(Hybrid)
- Number of Tuners (Digital) : 1(Hybrid)
- TV System (Analog) : M
- TV System (Digital) : QAM
- Tuner (Cable) : Clear QAM
- Tuner (Terrestrial) : ATSC
- TV only : 28.8 kg / 63.5 lb.
- TV with Stand : 34.5 kg / 76 lb.
- Audio Power Output : 10w + 10W + 10W
- Speaker Configuration : 2.1
- Speaker Position : Rear Facing
- Auto Shut-off
- BRAVIA® Sync
- Channel Block (with password) : Analog & Digital
- Channel Jump
- Channel Surf
- Control for HDMI™ (HDMI™ CEC)
- Distance Alert
- Edit Channel Labels
- Info Banner
- Input Skip : Automatic
- Label Inputs
- Multiple Language Display : English/Spanish /French
- On-Screen Clock
- On-Screen Display for External Input
- On-Screen Operating Instructions
- On/Off Timer
- PAP (Fixed or Variable) : PAP(Variable)
- PIP (Picture in Picture)
- Parental Control
- Picture Adjustments Lock
- Picture Frame Mode
- Position Control
- Quick Start & Viewing
- Scene Select : Photo; Music; Cinema; Game; Graphics; Sports; Animation
- Show/Hide Channels
- Skin Naturalizer : Photo
- Sleep Timer
- Twin Picture : PAP(Variable)
- USB Play
- Backlight Type : Dynamic Edge LED
- OptiContrast Panel
- Display Device : LCD
Inputs and Outputs
- AC Power Input : 1 (Rear)
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total) : 2 (Adaptor/Bottom)
- Analog Audio Input(s) for HDMI : 1 (Side Hybrid w/ PC)
- Audio Out : 1 (Side/Hybrid w/ HP)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) : 1 (Rear Hybrid w/ Composite)
- Composite Video Input(s) : 2 (1 Rear/1 Rear Hybrid w/ Component)
- Digital Audio Output(s) : 1 (Bottom)
- Ethernet Connection(s) : 1 (Bottom)
- HDMI Connection(s) (Total) : 4 (2 Side/2 Bottom)
- HDMI PC Input
- Headphone Output(s) : 1 (Side/Hybrid w/ Audio Out)
- PC In (D-Sub) + Audio In (Stereo Mini) : D-Sub 1 (Side), Mini 1 (Side)
- RF Connection Input(s) : 1 (Bottom)
- USB 2.0 : 2 (Side)
- Power Consumption (in Download Acquisition Mode) : 0.02kWh / Day
- Power Consumption (in Operation) max. : 182W
- Power Consumption (in Standby) : 0.20W (120V) / 0.30W (240V)
- Power Requirements (frequency) : 60Hz
- Power Requirements (voltage) : AC 120V
- Intelligent Presence Sensor
- LightSensor™ Technology
- Presence Sensor with Face Detection
- Video Signal : 1080/24p (HDMI™ only), 1080/60i, 1080/60p (HDMI™ / Component), 720/60p, 480/60i, 480/60p
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 55 3/8 x 33 1/4 x 1 5/16" (1405 x 844 x 33mm) without stand; 55 3/8 x 34 1/2 x 12" (1405 x 874 x 304mm) with stand
- Weight (Approx.) : 63.5 lbs (28.8 Kg) without stand; 76 lbs (34.5 Kg) with stand
Recycled & Recyclable Materials
- Packaging Materials : Recycled Carton (more than 40%)
- 5.1 Channel Audio Out
- 5.1ch Through Out (Handycam)
- Advanced Auto Volume
- Alternate Audio (Digital)
- Audio Out : Fixed/Variable
- Auto Mute (on no signal)
- Auto SAP
- Clear Phase Speaker
- Dolby® : Dolby DigitalDolby Didital PlusDolby Pulse
- Headphone/Speaker Link
- Invisible Speaker
- Sony Original Surround : S-Force Front Surround 3D
- Sound Booster
- Sound Enhancer
- Sound Mode : DynamicStandardClear VoiceCustom
- Stereo System : MTS(AUTO SAP)
- Surround Effect : CinemaSportsMusicGame
- Illuminated Sony Logo
- Monolithic Design
Energy Saving & Efficiency
- Backlight Off Mode
- Dynamic Backlight Control
- Energy Saving Switch
- Energy Star compliant : Meets Energy Star® version 5.3
- Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star : 94W
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star : 0.20W
- Package Carton (W x H x D) : 1501 x 946 x 204 mm (59 x 37 1/4 x 8 inch)
- TV only (W x H x D) : 1405 x 844 x 33(27) mm (55 3/8 x 33 1/4 x 1 5/16 (1 1/8) inch)
- TV with Stand (W x H x D) : 1405 x 874 x 304 mm (55 3/8 x 34 1/2 x 12 inch)
- 24p True Cinema™ Technology
- 3D Comb Filter
- 4:3 Default
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE)
- Auto Wide
- Blinking Type : Frame Blinking
- CineMotion Reverse 3:2 Pulldown Technology
- Clear Mode
- Deep Color
- Impulse Mode
- Intelligent Image Enhancer
- Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction
- Live Color Technology
- Motionflow Technology : Motionflow XR 480
- PhotoTV HD
- Picture Mode : Vivid; Game-Standard; Game-Original; Graphics; Sports; Animation; Standard; Custom; Photo-Vivid; Photo-Standard; Photo-Original; Photo-Custom; Cinema1; Cinema2
- Portable Game Mode : FineFull; FineNormal; PortableGame1; PortableGame2
- Scene Optimized Energy Saving
- Video Processing : X-Reality
- Wide Mode : FULL; Normal; Wide Zoom; Zoom; Caption; Normal/Full1/Full2 for PC
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
Smart WiFi Built InWiFi built-in means that the hardware needed is already built into the device. WiFi Built-in tv's already have the WiFi card/adapter inside. It is ready to connect to Wi-Fi networks straight out of the box. If you have a WiFi network, just plug in the TV, set it up and you have internet access.