Sony KDL-55HX750 Multi-System LED 3D TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
The Sony KDL-55HX750 is an impressive and efficient addition to any home theater system. Offering up some of the latest features in TV technology, this 55-inch Full 1080p High-Definition model has a slim and sleek design that's sure to catch your eye. It delivers an incredibly clean and crisp picture with intense color each and every time. Built on an X-reality Engine core, the HX750 opens up a new world of connectivity beginning with the internal built-in WiFi. From the Sony Entertainment Network and Full HD 3D to the impressive Dynamic edge LED with frame dimming, this TV harnesses all the ingenuity Sony is known for.
Smartphone remote capability allows you to download an app to your phone, then use your phone as the TV remote - from anywhere in the house! View the TV screen's display right on your phone's screen and use it to control volume, power off, and much more without the need to be in front of the unit.
The Game mode setting auto-adjusts the picture to remove that unwanted black space an fills the screen with the one thing you want - excellent graphics. Super resolution processing gives you the best gaming experience you could ask for.
This is an absolutely incredible TV, made even better by its multi-system capabilities. First, its worldwide Voltage capable. This allows the TV to be powered by either 110 volts or 220 volts so you can use the TV anywhere in the world, regardless of the area's electrical voltage standards. Second, it features built-in color format recognition for PAL, NTSC and SECAM which means you can use the TV with a player, cable box or gaming system from anywhere in the world without the need for an external video converter. It's an incredibly flexible TV that you can literally take anywhere because it works everywhere!
Additional features of the Sony 55HX750 include MotionFlow XR480 technology, Full HD 3d with auto depth adjustment, 5 channel audio out, 5 channel through out, Dolby Digital/Pulse/Plus, Headphone ready, App ready, Bravia internet video, Bravia internet widgets, DLNA capable, Google TV sync, Internet browser (opera), Skype ready, 15 different picture modes, 8 different screen orientations, HDMI InstaPort, invisible speaker and more.
This TV truly delivers the ultimate in home theater and multimedia experience.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving 3D Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System 3D TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Improved energy efficiency and High Energy Star Rating
The 100 watts series LED TVs meet the stringent Energy Star requirements with an Energy Star rating of 8 stars. The ES5500 series is more power efficient than our previous model of Samsung LCD TV^ thanks to our new Direct LED backlight technology.
Bright, vivid images and exceptional contrast
The LED backlight on the ES5500 series is automatically adjusted according to the video signal to help to deliver exceptional contrast and bright, clear images.
Watch and listen from USB
The versatile ConnectShare™ Movie USB function lets you connect your USB storage device and enjoy your favourite videos such as MKV, DivxHD and WMV files, photos or music conveniently. What’s more compatible USB storage devices such as external hard disk drives are also supported.
Sony KDL-55HX750 Multi-System LED 3D TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Description:
X-Reality Picture Engine
Sony's exclusive X-Reality™ Engine displays realistic images. The processor optimizes four key characteristics—texture, outline, contrast, color—so each scene looks authentic.
Motionflow XR 480 technology
Motionflow™ XR 48 takes motion clarity beyond refresh rates, which are only measured in Hz, to double the motion effect for lifelike clarity.
New Game Mode
Just select Game Mode for an ideal fit to your TV screen according to the input
Dynamic Edge LED with frame dimming
Dynamic Edge LED backlighting with frame dimming delivers pitch-black night scenes and illuminates bright scenes that pop with vibrant color.
HD entertainment straight from the internet or your home network using built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity.6
3D in Full HD
Through advanced Active 3D technology, immerse yourself in Full HD 18p clarity and phenomenal 3D picture quality.
Media Remote App
Auto 3D Depth Adjustment precisely recreates the moment, making even 3D home movies look more natural by correcting images that appear too close to your eyes, or too far away.
Experience your content on a grand scale simply by connecting your compatible smartphone, computer or Sony Tablet™S via your existing Wi-Fi® network.
Press 'TrackID' on your remote and get the song name and artist instantly
Just connect the easy-to-use Skype camera (sold separately) for a face-to-face look at the caller on the beauty of your Sony HDTV.
The TV automatically reduces power consumption while boosting color and detail on the screen and conserving energy used by the backlight.
Searching for shows and music on your TV is so simple
Sony KDL-55HX750 Multi-System LED 3D TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 3D : Active
- 3D Sync Transmitter Integrated
- 4x High Speed 3D Panel
- Auto 3D Depth Adjustment
- Full HD 3D
- Simulated 3D
- TV Guide On-Screen : Rovi
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Display Resolution : Full HD
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio : Infinite
- Refresh Rate : 240 Hz with Motionflow XR 480
- Screen Size (measured diagonally) : 55"(54.6")
- Viewing Angle (Right/Left) : 178(89/89)
- Viewing Angle (Up/Down) : 178(89/89)
- Audio Return Channel
- Closed Captions (CC)
- Finish (Surface Color) : Black
- HDMI™ InstaPort
- Hotel Mode Menu
- Start Up Sony Logo Display
- BIVL (System)
- BRAVIA® Internet Video
- BRAVIA® Internet Widgets
- DLNA Content : MPEG1, MPEG2PS, MPEG2TS, AVCHD, MP4Part10, MP4Part2, WMV, MP3, WMA, LPCM, JPEG
- Google TV Sync
- Media Remote
- Music Search
- Photo MAP
- Skype : Ready
- Sony Entertainment Network
- Video Search
- What's New
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless LAN : Integrated
- X2 Widget (System)
- Yahoo! Widgets
Regulation and Standards Compliance
- VESA® Hole Pitch : 300 x 300 mm
- VESA® Hole Spacing Compatible
- Channel Coverage (Analog) : VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135
- Channel Coverage (Digital Cable) : CATV: 1-135
- Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial) : VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69
- Color System : NTSC
- Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable) : 1(Digital/Analog)
- TV System (Analog) : M
- TV System (Digital Cable) : Clear QAM
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial) : ATSC
- Gross (Package Carton) : 68.3 lb / 31.0 Kg
- TV only : 42.3 lb / 19.2 Kg
- TV with Stand : 52.0 lb / 23.6 Kg
- Audio Power Output : 10W + 10W
- Speaker Configuration : 2 Full Range(30x150mm)x2
- Speaker Position : Rear Facing
- Auto Shut-off
- BRAVIA® Sync
- Channel Block (with password) : Analog & Digital
- Channel Jump
- Channel Surf
- Edit Channel Labels
- Info Banner
- Input Skip : Automatic
- Label Inputs
- Multiple Language Display : English/Spanish /French
- On-Screen Clock
- On-Screen Display for External Input
- On-Screen Operating Instructions
- On/Off Timer
- Parental Control
- Picture Adjustments Lock
- Picture Frame Mode
- Scene Select : Photo; Music; Cinema; Game; Graphics; Sports; Animation
- Show/Hide Channels
- Skin Naturalizer : Photo
- Sleep Timer
- Twin Picture : PAP(Variable)
- USB Play
- Backlight Type : Dynamic Edge LED
- Dimming Type : Frame Dimming
- Display Device : LCD
Inputs and Outputs
- AC Power Input : 1 (Rear)
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total) : 3 (2 Rear/1 Side)
- Analog Audio Input(s) for HDMI : 1 (Side Hybrid w/ PC)
- Audio Out : 1 (Side/Hybrid w/ HP)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) : 1 (Rear Hybrid w/ Composite)
- Composite Video Input(s) : 2 (1 Rear/1 Rear Hybrid w/ Component)
- Digital Audio Output(s) : 1 (Bottom)
- Ethernet Connection(s) : 1 (Bottom)
- HDMI™ Connection(s) (Total) : 4 (2 Side/2 Bottom)
- HDMI™ PC Input
- Headphone Output(s) : 1 (Side/Hybrid w/ Audio Out)
- PC In (D-Sub) + Audio In (Stereo Mini) : 1 (D-Sub : Side, Audio IN : Side Hybrid w/HDMI)
- PC Input Format Support : 640x480@60Hz; 800x600@60Hz; 1280x768@60Hz-R; 1280x768@60Hz; 1360x768@60Hz; 1024x768@60Hz; 1280x1024@60Hz; 1920x1080@60Hz
- RF Connection Input(s) : 1 (Bottom)
- USB 2.0 : 2 (Side)
- Power Consumption (in Download Acquisition Mode) : 0.02kWh / Day
- Power Consumption (in Operation) max. : 141W
- Power Consumption (in Standby) : 120V : 0.15W
- Power Requirements (frequency) : 60Hz for UL
- Power Requirements (voltage) : AC120V for UL
- LightSensor™ Technology
- Video Signal : 1080/24p (HDMI™ only); 720/60p; 1080/30p (HDMI™ only); 720/30p (HDMI™ only); 720/24p (HDMI™ only); 1080/60i; 1080/60p (HDMI™ / Component); 480/60i; 480/60p
- 5.1 Channel Audio Out
- 5.1ch Through Out (Handycam)
- Advanced Auto Volume
- Alternate Audio (Digital)
- Audio Out : Fixed/Variable
- Clear Phase Speaker
- Dolby® : Dolby DigitalDolby Didital PlusDolby Pulse
- Headphone/Speaker Link
- Invisible Speaker
- Sony Original Surround : S-Force Front Surround 3D
- Sound Booster
- Sound Enhancer
- Sound Mode : DynamicStandardClear VoiceCustom
- Stereo System : MTS(AUTO SAP)
- Surround Effect : CinemaSportsMusicGame
- Stand Swivel
- Stand Swivel Range : Left 15°/Right 15°
Energy Saving & Efficiency
- Backlight Off Mode
- Dynamic Backlight Control
- Energy Star® compliant : Meets Energy Star® version 5.3
- Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star : 64.6W
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star : 0.1W
- Package Carton (W x H x D) : 57 x 35 1/4 x 7 inches (1446 x 895 x 175 mm)
- TV only (W x H x D) : 50 1/8 x 30 x 2 3/8 (1 7/8) inch (1271 x 761 x 60 (46.9) mm)
- TV with Stand (W x H x D) : 50 1/8 x 31 1/2 x 12 3/8 inch ( 1271 x 798 x 312 mm)
Recycled & Recyclable Materials
- Packaging Materials : Recycled Carton (more than 40%)
- 24p True Cinema™ Technology
- 3D Comb Filter
- 4:3 Default
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE)
- Auto Wide
- Blinking Type : Frame Blinking
- CineMotion® Reverse 3:2 Pulldown Technology
- Clear Mode
- Deep Color
- Impulse Mode
- Intelligent Image Enhancer
- Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction
- Live Color™ Technology
- Motionflow™ Technology : Motionflow XR 480
- PhotoTV HD
- Picture Mode : Vivid; Game-Standard; Game-Original; Graphics; Sports; Animation; Standard; Custom; Photo-Vivid; Photo-Standard; Photo-Original; Photo-Custom; Cinema1; Cinema2
- Portable Game Mode : FineFull; FineNormal; PortableGame1; PortableGame2
- Scene Optimized Energy Saving
- Video Processing : X-Reality
- Wide Mode : FULL; Normal; Wide Zoom; Zoom; Caption; Normal/Full1/Full2 for PC
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
Smart WiFi Built InWiFi built-in means that the hardware needed is already built into the device. WiFi Built-in tv's already have the WiFi card/adapter inside. It is ready to connect to Wi-Fi networks straight out of the box. If you have a WiFi network, just plug in the TV, set it up and you have internet access.