Sony KDL-55W800 55" 3D Smart Multisystem 3D WiFi LED TV
The multi-system Sony KDL-55W800 is the ideal TV for any home theater. As a Smart TV, it offers all of the latest features that allow for a simple, unique and rich media experience. Furthermore, its abilities have been greatly expanded as a multi-system model. The multi-system features include worldwide voltage for use in any country, PAL/NTSC/Secam color compatibility, and multiple TV tuners for global use. Combine these with the standard options and features and you have an unbeatable TV that can literally do everything.
Equipped with built-in WiFi, connectivity and media sharing is a breeze. You can enjoy your favorite apps and streaming media via the Sony Entertainment Network or share your favorite music, movies and photos from other wireless devices in your home thanks to the TV's DLNA compatibility. The screen mirroring feature also makes sharing from your smartphone or tablet simple, allowing you to easily view photos or videos wirelessly on your TV screen - perfect for sharing those travel photos or a funny video with the whole family.
The KDL-55W800 is a 3D ready TV and lets you see your favorite 3D blu-ray titles in life-like depth for a truly amazing experience. The TV's 24p True Cinema feature provides the perfect frame rate for viewing action movies and fast-paced sports without missing a beat and with none of the skipping that commonly occurs with certain media.
Multiple audio and video modes are also available, including dynamic modes. This TV even has dynamic backlighting, which adjusts the screen brightness according to the ambient brightness of the room to ensure less glare and enhanced visibility. The KDL-55W800 supports nearly every type of video format out there, and is compatible with the latest and most popular surround sound formats including Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Pulse.
Mutiple USB (3) and HDMI (4) ports make it simple to utilize all of your devices and create the perfect setup for your other home theater components like Blu-ray or gaming systems. There's practically nothing this model can't do.
For more information on the Sony KDL-55W800, check out the technical specifications below.
- Experience exceptional picture quality from any source. Sony's unique processing engine delivers great textures, colours and outlines. With advanced noise reduction even for digital TV broadcast, watch your favourite shows or movies with impressive detail and natural colours.
Full HD 3D Imagery
- Enjoy an immersive, life-like 3D viewing experience. Watch 3D movies on Blu-ray Disc, 3D broadcasts and web videos with finely detailed 3D images - all with a natural depth of field that’s comfortable to watch.
- Motionflow minimizes motion blur for fast-moving scenes, such as sports or movies, and delivers smoother, natural images. You may also choose from up to six motion modes for your enhanced viewing pleasure
Entertainment At Your Fingertips
- With a flick of a finger, browse TV channels, videos, photos, or even Internet content like YouTube™ with the intuitive touchpad control.*1 What's more, you can find your favourite content*2 instantly with quick TV start-up and direct content access.
- Play and watch your favourite moments captured with your smartphone on screen with the Mobile High-Definition Link Cable.*1 Easily controlled with your TV remote, enjoy easy viewing of your photos and videos in high resolution*2 while your phone charges to the device.
- It's all about the fun of sharing. Enhance your viewing experience by seeing tweets about what you're watching, while sharing the moment with friends and families through Skype™. Sony's unique echo cancelling ensures clear conversations while you're in front of the screen, making your whole TV experience more social.
Sony KDL-55W800 55" 3D Smart Multisystem 3D WiFi LED TV Specifications
- Screen Size :55" (139cm), 16:9
- TV System :1 (Digital/Analog): B/G, D/K, I, L, M
- Colour System : PAL, SECAM, NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43
- Video Signal: 1080/24p (HDMI only), 1080/60i, 1080/60p (HDMI / Component), 1080/50i, 1080/50p (HDMI / Component), 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/60p, 576/50p, 1080/30p (HDMI only), 720/30p (HDMI only), 720/24p (HDMI only)
- Display Resolution: Full HD
- Tuner: DVB-T2
- Video Processing: X-Reality PRO
- Motionflow™: Motionflow XR 400 Hz
- Backlight Module: LED
- Dimming Type: Frame Dimming
- Live Colour™: Yes
- Deep Color: Yes
- Intelligent Picture: Yes
- Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction: Yes
- MPEG Noise Reduction: Yes
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE): Yes
- 24p True Cinema™: Yes
- Viewing Angle: 178° (Right to Left), 178° (Up to Down)
- Screen Format: TV: Auto Wide/ Full/ Normal/ Wide Zoom/ Zoom/Caption/ 14:9/ PC: Full 1/ Full 2/ Normal/ 4:3 Default
- Picture Mode: Vivid, Standard, Custom, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Original, Photo-Custom, Cinema1, Cinema2, Game-Standard, Game-Original, Graphics, Sports, Animation
- CineMotion/Film Mode/Cinema Drive: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: Yes
- 3D: Passive
- Simulated 3D: Yes
- Sound Mode Standard, Cinema, Sports, Music, Game, Compressed Audio
- Sound Enhancer Yes
- S-Master Yes
- S-Force S-Force Front Surround 3D
- Audio Codec Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Pulse, HE-AAC
- Simulated Stereo Yes
- Stereo System NICAM/A2
- Audio Output Power 10W+10W
- Speaker Configuration 2 Full Range (30x80mm) x2
- HDMI™ Connections 4
- Analog Audio Input(s) for HDMI 1 (Side)
- USB 2.0 3 port
- Ethernet Connection 1 (Vertical)
- Composite Video Input(s) 2 (1 Rear/1 Rear Hybrid w/Component)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) 1 (Rear/Hybrid)
- RF Connection Input(s) 1 (Bottom)
- Analog Audio Input(s) 2 (Rear)
- Digital Audio Output(s) 1 (Rear)
- Audio Out 1 (Side/Hybrid w/HP)
- Headphone Out 1 (Side/Hybrid w/Audio Out)
- MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Yes
- BRAVIA Sync Yes
- Fast Zapping Yes
- USB Play Yes (USB viewer supports FAT16, FAT32, exFAT and NTFS file systems.)
- DLNA MPEG1/ MPEG2PS/ MPEG2TS/ AVCHD/ MP4Part10/ MP4Part2/ AVI(XVID)/ AVI(MotionJpeg)/ MOV/ WMV/ MKV/ WEBM/ 3GPP/ MP3/ WMA/ LPCM/ JPEG/ MPO
- Picture Frame Mode Yes
- Scene Select Photo, Music, Cinema, Game, Graphics, Sports, Animation
- Parental Control Yes
- Clock Yes
- Sleep Timer Yes
- On/Off Timer Yes
- Teletext Yes
- PAP (Picture And Picture) PAP(Variable)
- OSD Language Afrikaans/ Arabic/ Persian/ English/ French/ Indonesian/ Portuguese/ Russian/ Swahili / Thai/ Vietnamese/ Chinese(Simplified)/ Chinese(Traditional)/ Zulu/ Assamese/ Bengali/ Gujarati/ Hindi/
- Kannada/ Malayalam/ Marathi/ Oriya/ Punjabi/ Tamil/ Telugu
- Swivel / Tilt 15° (Right/Left)/ -
- TV Guide On-Screen/EPG Yes
- One-touch Mirroring Yes*1
- Screen Mirroring Yes*1
- TV Sideview Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity Wireless LAN Built in
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
Sony Entertainment Network
- Internet Video: Yes
- Facebook and Twitter: Yes
- Dynamic Backlight Control: Yes
- Backlight Off Mode: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Power Saving Modes: Yes
- Power Requirements: DC 19.5V
- Power Consumption: 146W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.3W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) with Stand: Approx. 1253 x 768 x 298mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) without Stand: Approx. 1253 x 735 x 64mm
- Weight with Stand: Approx. 20.7 Kg
- Weight without Stand: Approx. 18.4 Kg
- Remote Control: RM-GD026
- Batteries: R03 x 2
- 3D Glasses: TDG-500P x 4pcs
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
Smart WiFi Built InWiFi built-in means that the hardware needed is already built into the device. WiFi Built-in tv's already have the WiFi card/adapter inside. It is ready to connect to Wi-Fi networks straight out of the box. If you have a WiFi network, just plug in the TV, set it up and you have internet access.
Smart TVA smart TV, also known as a connected TV or hybrid TV, describes the combining of the Internet and Web 2.0 features into television sets, as well as the integration between computers and these television sets. These devices focus on online interactive media, Internet TV, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and less focus on traditional broadcast media than traditional television sets.