May we suggest
Sony KDL-32EX650 Multi-System LED TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sony KDL-32EX650 Multi-System LED TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Description:
Enjoy a vivid, lifelike picture experience. Sony’s X-Reality™ engine brings out the best by analyzing each scene so you see sharpened images, and amazing contrast detail.
Dynamic Edge LED with frame dimming
It sharpens image contrast giving an amazingly crisp picture you can see. The backlight system allows for a more environmentally friendly television than traditional CCFL-tube TVs.
Motionflow™ technology actually creates additional pictures which inserts into fast-moving sequences to effectively double the number of pictures, or frames, that make up the sequence. This improves motion performance so that fast actions appear clearer, sharper, and smoother.
Skype™ Ready (requires Skype™ camera CMU-BR100)
Make calls to other Skype users or even regular telephone numbers, even as you watch your favourite shows. Make free video calls over the Internet Keep in touch with friends and family easily by making and receiving Internet voice and video calls*2 from your television. All you need is a compact microphone/camera to make free Skype-to-Skype calls and low-cost SkypeOut calls to regular telephone numbers. *2 Skype calls require a dedicated Sony microphone/camera, CMU-BR100 (not supplied). Skype-to-Skype calls are free. SkypeOut calls carry additional charges. Skype functions require a home network and broadband Internet connection. Supports half duplex audio with the following codecs: G.711, G.729, and SILK (8 kHz, 12 kHz, and 16 kHz). Supports H.264 video at 500 kbps, SD image quality 640×480 at 30 fps. Communication speed depends on network environment.
Sony KDL-32EX650 Multi-System TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Screen Size : 32" (80cm), 16:9
- TV System : Digital: DVB-T Analog: B/G, D/K, I,L,M
- Colour System: NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, SECAM
- Video Signal: 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 720/60p, 1080/50i, 1080/60i; 720/24p , 720/30p, 1080/24p , 1080/30p (HDMI™ only); 1080/50p, 1080/60p (HDMI™ / Component)
- Display Resolution: Full HD
- Video Processing: X-Reality™ picture engine
- Motionflow: Motionflow XR 100 (For Philippines – Motionflow XR 120)
- Backlight Module : Edge LED
- Live Colour
- Deep Color
- Intelligent Image Enhancer
- Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE)
- 24p True Cinema
- PhotoTV HD
- Viewing Angle : 178° (Right/Left), 178° (Up/Down)
- Screen Format : TV: Full/ Normal/ Wide Zoom/ Zoom/ Caption/ 14:9, PC: Full 1/ Full 2/ Normal
- Picture Mode: Vivid/ Standard/ Custom/ Cinema 1/ Cinema 2/ Game-Standard/ Game-Original/ Graphics/ Sports/ Animation/ Photo-Vivid/ Photo-Standard/ Photo-Original/ Photo-Custom
- CineMotion/Film Mode/Cinema Drive
- 3D Comb Filter
- Sound Mode: Dynamic/ Standard/ Clear Voice
- Surround Mode : Cinema/ Music/ Sports/ Game
- Sound Enhancer
- S-Force: S-Force Front Surround 3D
- Dolby® : Dolby® Digital/ Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® Pulse
- Simulated Stereo
- Stereo System : NICAM/ A2
- Audio Output Power : 10W + 10W
- HDMI™ / Audio In: 4 (2 Side/ 2 Bottom)
- USB 2.0 2 (Side)
- Ethernet Connection 1 (Bottom)
- Composite Video Input(s): 2 (Rear/ Hybrid with Component)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) : 1 (Rear Hybrid with Composite)
- RF Connection Input(s) : 1 (Bottom)
- Digital Audio Output(s) : 1 (Bottom)
- Audio Out : 1 (Side) Hybrid w/HP
- Headphone Out : 1 (Side) Hybrid w/Audio Out
- BRAVIA Sync
- USB Play: (USB viewer supports FAT16, FAT32 and exFAT file systems)
- Photo Map
- Remote Keyboard (VAIO)
- Picture Frame Mode
- Scene Select : Photo/ Music/ Cinema/ Game/ Graphics/ Sports/ Animation
- Parental Control
- Sleep Timer
- On/Off Timer
- PAP (Picture And Picture) : PAP (Variable)
- OSD Language : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Swahili
- Swivel / Tilt : (Left 15°/ Right 15°) / -
- Wi-Fi Connectivity : Wireless LAN Ready (requires Wi-Fi adaptor UWA-BR100)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Skype Ready : requires Skype™ Camera CMU-BR100)
- Video Search
- Media Remote
Sony Entertainment Network
- Internet Video
- Facebook and Twitter
- Dynamic Backlight Control
- Backlight Off Mode
- Light Sensor
- Packaging Materials Recycled Carton (more than 70%)
- Power Requirements : AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 70W (In operation)
- Standby Power Consumption : Approx. 0.30W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) with Stand : Approx. 753x507x219 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) without Stand : Approx. 753x470x60(46.6) mm
- Weight with Stand : Approx. 10.2kg
- Weight without Stand: Approx. 7.8kg
- Remote Control: RM-GD023 (New Simple)
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
WiFi ReadyWiFi ready means that the device is able to use WiFi but requires an adapter. WiFi adapters are fairly inexpensive and usually plug into the USB port. WiFi Ready TV's will always have a standard LAN port to utilize internet features without using WiFi.