May we suggest
Sharp LC-60LE830M Multi System LED TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
The AQUOS LC-60LE830M 60" Class (60-1/32" Diagonal) is a high-performance large screen LED TV. The Sharp Full HD 1080p X-Gen Panel produces a breathtaking picture quality that is second to none. The LC-60LE830M has built-in DVBT/Pal/Secam tuners and 3 HDMI inputs, compatible with 1080p signals. It features a sleek piano black cabinet and subtle recessed bottom-mounted speakers.
The proprietary AQUOS LED system comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and UltraBrilliant LED enables an incredible dynamic contrast ratio of 4,000,000:1 and for excellent picture quality. 100hz/120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced virtually eliminates blur and motion artifacts in fast-moving video.
- 60" LED TV with 4 HDMI inputs, USB input and PC input
- 3D TV
- 200/240 hz highest quality motion for sports and fast motion tv
- Ultra-thin tv, with LED backlight
- high-gloss black finish
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- NTSC, PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World Wide Dual Voltage
- 1920 X 1080 pixels
- LED edge backlight for high contrast and natural colors
- 6,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- remote control
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sharp LC-60LE830M 60" Multi System LED TV PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
The AQUOS® LC-60le830M 60" Class(60-1/32" Diagonal) is a high-performance large screen LED TV. The Sharp Full HD 1080p X-Gen Panel produces a breathtaking picture quality that is second to none. The LC-60le830M has built-in DVBT/Pal/Secam tuners and 3 HDMI® inputs, compatible with 1080p signals. It features a sleek piano black cabinet and subtle recessed bottom-mounted speakers.
TThe proprietary AQUOS LED system comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and UltraBrilliant LED enables an incredible dynamic contrast ratio of 6,000,000:1 and for excellent picture quality. 200hz/240Hz Aqua Motion Enhanced virtually eliminates blur and motion artifacts in fast-moving video.
- Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through.
- 4 HDMI Inputs for convenient connection to digital devices.
- 3D TV
- 200 / 240 AQUOMOTION 200/240
- 3D glass x 2 (AN-3DG10-S) included
- Touch control buttons
- Vyper Drive game mode eliminates perceptible lag between game consoles and the TV display.
- High Contrast Ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or light scenes.
- USB Input - enable viewing high-resolution video, music and digital photos on the TV.
- DivX and MKV files stored on a USB drive play back on the LC60le830M.
- SRS TruSurround HD AudioEngine LSI by Yamaha
- Full HD panel (1,920 x 1,080 pixels)
- Brightness control with ultra-brilliant LED and high transmission<
- 1080/24P Signal Input<
- Advanced OPC (Optical Picture Control)<
- SRS TRU Surround HD with Bass Enhancer<
- 10W X 2 Speakers<
- HDMI Terminal<
- PC Input (15-pin mini D-sub)
3D Experience, Now Featuring Quattron Technology
The AQUOS Quattron 3D system produces the brightest 3D image resolution on the market today, significantly reduced 3D "crosstalk blur" and a dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1. The Quattron LE830m Series 3DTVs employ Sharp's quad pixel technology, the X-Gen LCD Panel, Frame Rate Enhanced Driving and LED backlight side-mount scanning with a newly enhanced Active Contrast algorithm, to deliver a superior 3D experience. The optional pairs of advanced 3D glasses offer a versatile 3D-to-2D mode conversion allowing one person to watch in 2D while others are watching in 3D. In addition, Sharp's three Spacious 3D Sound modes complete the immersive experience when viewing movies, concerts or any 3D programming.
- X-Gen Panel: UV2A
- Screen Size: 152 cm (60 inches)
- 1080/24P: Yes
- Resolution: 1,920 x 4 x 1,080
- Contrast ratio: Mega contrast
- Digital comb filter: 3D Y/C
- TV Receiving Systems: PAL-B/G, -D/K, -I, NTSC-M, SECAM-B/G, -D/K, -K/K1
- Video Colour Systems: PAL, SECAM, NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60
- Digital Amplifier (Audio): Yes
- Surround System: SRS TruSurround HD AudioEngine LSI by YAMAHA
- Bass Enhancer: Yes
- Audio Output: 10W + 10W + 15W
- Amplifier: Digital
- Stereo System: NICAM/A2, BTSC
- Picture and Text: Yes
- AQUOS LINK: Yes
- USB video player/ Photo Viewer/ Music Player: Yes
- Teletext: Yes
- Home network (DLNA): Yes (compatible for windows 7 only)
- Swive (Base/Stand): Yes
- Active Backlight: Yes
- OPC (Optical Picture Control): Yes
- Main power switch ( approx. 0.01W or less): Yes
- Eco Picture Control: Yes
- Energy save (Eco mode): Yes
- Low-power stand-by: Yes
- No-signal off/ No-operation off: Yes
- S-Video/Video/Component/USB: -/2/1/3
- Headphone (3.5-mm mini socket)/Digital audio out: 1/1
- PC analogue input/ HDMI input/ RS-232C/ LAN: 1/4/1/1
- Power Consumption (Display) Appx (W): 235
- Standby mode (W): 0.3
- Power supply: 110-240 V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm Display (w stand): 1383 x 888 x 366
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm Display (w/o stand): 1383 x 839 x 26.4
- Weight Panel (W/O Stand) - Appx (kg): 30.5 kg
- Weight Panel kg (W stand) - Appx (kg): 37.5 kg
- OSD Language: English/Simplified Chinese/Arabic/Thai/Persian/Vietnamese
- Without Stand
- Height: 33"
- Width: 54-29/64"
- Depth: 2-27/32"
- With Stand
- Height: 34-19/64"
- Width: 54-29/64"
- Depth: 13-1/8"
- Without Stand: 65.7 lbs
- With Stand: 71.9 lbs
- Shipping: 80 lbs
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.