Sharp LC-42A63M FULL HD 42" Multi-System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
- Sharp AQUOS LCD TV LC42A63M (FULL HD)
- 1920 x 1080 resolution; 450cd/m2 brightness; 4ms response time; 176-degree viewing angle; HD-ready.
- Sharp's new LC-42A63M 42" Full HD 1080P LCD TV provides the best HD experience.
- Â Slim style LCD Panel from Sharp's Kameyama LCD Plant
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sharp LC-42A63M FULL HD 42" Multi-System LCD TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Sharp LC-42A63M 42" Multi System TV
- HDMI Inputs for Hi Definition 1080p TV
- Full HD 1920 X 1080 resolution
- Beautiful Piano Black Finish
- 42" Active Matrix TFT ASV (Advanced Super View) LCD Panel
- WXGA ASV LCD Panel by Sharp ASV LCD Technology
- AQUOS Liquid Crystal Televisions are very bright, so you can put them anywhere -- even near windows, doors or other light sources and their picture will still be vivid.
- 60,000-Hour Lamp Life, Sharp's LCD backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- Audyssey Spatial EQ for theater-like surround sound
- Dual Picture Function (P & P)
- Digital Amplifier for producing clear sound
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide NTSC M, PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- Digital Comb Filter
- Brightness: 450 cd/m
- 10000:1 contrast ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- Digital audio amplifier with high audio output 10w X 2
- Built-in NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners enables you to plug your cable TV line right into the TV and start watching.
- Power saving ecological features, such as Advanced OPC (Optical Picture Control)
- Built-In TELETEXT Circuit (TOP/FLOF)
- RoHS Compliant
- Image Inverter for Custom Installations allows you to invert the image upside-down or "mirror" image if you need to hang it in an unconventional manner.
- 176Âº/176Âº Viewing Angles are so wide you can view AQUOS Liquid Crystal Televisions from anywhere in the room!
- Power Consumption AC: 158W
- Audio Output: RCA: L/R x 1
- ENERGY STARÂ® Compliant
- Dimensions: 1004 mm Wide x 708 mm High x 305mm Deep with stand
- Dimensions: 1004mm Wide x 646mm High x 95mm Deep without stand
- Weight: 26KG (with table stand)
- Weight: 21KG (without table stand)
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- 1 year parts and labor Limited Warranty from Sharp
- HDMI Input X 3
- PC Input
- Optical Audio out X 1
- Component Input (Y/Pr/Pb ) X 2
- S-Video Input X 1
- Composite (AV) Video Input X 2
- Composite (AV) Video Output X 1
- RS242C Terminal X 1
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.