May we suggest
Sharp LC-40L500M 40" Multi System LCD TV, PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
The Sharp 40L500M Multi-System 40" LCD TV
- Full HD 1920 X 1080 Resolution
- 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p Video Signal INPUT
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 110-240 Volts for world wide use
- 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for superb quality Picture
- Aquos Pro Engine, Newly designed for the best picture quality, vivid, smooth, brilliant image, with crystal clear clarity
- 3 HDMI inputs
- HD panel and Freeview | HD tuner for pristine HDTV viewing
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sharp LC-LC40L500M 40" Multi System LCD TV Description:
The LC-40L500M 40" Multisystem LCD TV from Sharp is the perfect pick for an excellent quality and reliable multi-system LCD TV. At a reasonable price, the LC-40L500M is a true find amongst other competing multi-system LCDs on the market today. Boasting a 1080/24p signal input, 1366 x 768 resolution and OPC (Optical Picture Control), the unit enhances clarity and expressiveness of black colors, providing more realistic pictures with fine gradations for movies and other video content.
AutoView monitors room brightness and automatically adjusts the backlight and various picture parameters accordingly. It also continually analyses the image (light and dark pixels), adjusting to maintain maximum contrast.
10-Bit video processing:
10-Bit Video Processing maintains the 10-bit quality of input data quality during video processing which produces over 1 billion colours, resulting in more natural picture creation. 10-Bit Video Processing and panel (right) provides richer, more natural colours.
Exact Scan Mode:
The Exact Scan Mode maximizes the performance of Full HD panels by displaying the full HD image of 1920 x 1080 in REGZA Full HD models. When a HD video signal (1080i/1080p) is input into a conventional WXGA LCD panel (1366 x 768), the signal undergoes a scaling process, which does not output the true quality of the HD 1080i/1080p signal. Consequently, there will only be 92% of the original picture displayed on screen after scaling. With Exact Scan Mode, uncompromising pixel-to-pixel reproduction is created, achieving a true-to-original 1080i/1080p input signal quality.
Ambient Light Sensor:
Naturally, the amount of light in the room affects how you see the picture, but until now TVs have not been able to do anything about this. Thanks to the Ambient Light Sensor, REGZA LCD TVs are able to respond to room lighting conditions, adjusting their contrast to ensure optimum picture quality. This smart television will adapt itself to the amount of light in your room to show the most optimal picture. There is a sensor in the TV that will detect the amount of light in room the tv is in.
In rooms with large windows or bright lights, the luminance can be more than 1,500 lux. Settings are automatically adjusted for best picture.
Dimly Lit Room
The luminance in these types of rooms will vary from about 50 to 400 lux. The TV adjusts its contrast to best match the illumination.
A dark room will only have about 20 lux of light. The picture is adjusted to provide the clearest image in this low light.
Intelligent Backlight Control
Precise adjustment of the backlight behind the pixel array is necessary to obtain optimum picture quality. In REGZA LCD TVs, the brightness of the backlight is automatically adjusted according to a sophisticated histogram analysis of the brightness and location of dark portions in each scene. Deeper blacks in dark scenes (where dark portions cover most of the screen) are reproduced by reducing the intensity of the backlight, resulting in greatly improved contrast. Intelligent Backlight Control (right photo) improves the contrast in dark scenes.
3D Colour Management
Most TVs have a colour adjustment knob, but REGZA LCD TVs go much further, enabling you to adjust hue, saturation and colour brightness for each of the six basic colours separately. You can perfectly adjust skin colour or grass colour, for example, without affecting the other colours. 3D Colour Management (right photos) lets you achieve the best possible colour balance
Enjoy true home theatre experience with the built-in SRS WOW sound system. SRS WOW is a combination of three unique sound field enhancements. SRS 3D creates a wider sound field. SRS TruBass boosts bass frequency perpception for more dramatic low frequency effects. SRS FOCUS enhances the precise localization and clarity of sound based on the standard speaker system.
Sharp LC-40L500M 40" Multi System LCD TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- If DVBT or ATSC is required a cable box, satellite receiver, or TV tuner must be used.
- Visible screen size: 101 cm (40")
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- 3 HDMI INPUTS
- High Brighteness and 50,000:1 High Contrast
- Advanced Super View / Pure Black Panel
- Viewing angle (horizontal/vertical): 176°/176°
- Digital combfilter
- Receiving System• DVB-T, PAL-B/G, PAL-D/K, PAL-I, SECAM-LL, SECAM-B/G, SECAM-D/K
- Automatic Channel sorting:Audiosystem
- Digital Technology
- Automatic Volume Control
- NICAM+A2-Stereo-Decoder / Virtual Dolby Surround
- Output power: 10W + 10W
- S-Video input X 1
- Composite Video (yellow/red/white) input X 2
- Component input X 1
- PC VGA input X 1
- HDMI INPUT X 3
- RS-232 / RS232c / RS-232 control X 1
- Power Consumption Stand-by (W): 1W
- Power Consumption Operation (W): 180W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 986 x 640 x 115
- Weight incl. Stand (kg): 16
- Wallmount: 400 x 400
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- All Multi system TVs have :
- 90 days labor, 1 year parts warranty from our company in USA
- 1 year Limited warranty from Toshiba, in applicable countries
- This is a multisystem TV. All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a ATSC digital TV tuner: What does this mean?To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US) you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. If you don't have this, you will need to purchase a Set Top TV converter box. You may purchase one of these from us for $49 if you wish. However, to get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component.
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.