Sharp LC-50LE460 50" Multi-System Ultra Slim LED TV 110 220 240 volts pal ntsc
The Sharp LC-50LE460 50" Multi-System Ultra Slim LED TV 110 220 240 volts pal ntsc is a 50 inch LED TV for Global Use. This slim design and energy efficient Multi System TV is NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatable and allows you to view from any country in the world. Advanced OPC (Optical Picture Control) meters the light in the room and adjusts the brightness of the backlight accordingly. Sharps AQUOS TV’s delivers Full HD 1080p that doubles the resolution of standard passive TVs so that even in brightly lit rooms it maintains a vivid picture. With a Dual Picture Function, HDMI, PC and USB inputs just plug in your Sharp LC-50LE440M Multi-System LED TV and enjoy great TV viewing.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sharp LC-50LE460 50" Multi-System Ultra Slim LED TV 110 220 240 volts pal ntsc Specifications:
- Multi System 50" LED TV for Global Use
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- NTSC-M, PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- Full HD 1920 X 1080p resolution
- 2 HDMI Inputs
- PC input
- USB for direct media playback: USB video player/ Photo Viewer/ Music Player
- 1080/24P Signal Input for vivid videos
- HDMI Inputs for Hi Definition 1080p TV
- Beautiful Piano Black Finish
- On screen display in: English, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Russian, French, Portuguese
- Digital Comb Filter
- Brightness: 450 cd/m
- 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- Digital audio amplifier with high audio output 10w X 2
- AQUOS LED are very bright, so you can put them anywhere -- even near windows, doors or other light sources and their picture will still be vivid.
- 160,000-Hour Lamp Life, Sharp's LED backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- Audyssey Spatial EQ for theater-like surround sound
- Dual Picture Function (P & P)
- Digital Amplifier for producing clear sound
- Power saving ecological features, such as Advanced OPC (Optical Picture Control)
- Built-In TELETEXT Circuit (TOP/FLOF)
- RoHS Compliant
- 88º/88º Viewing Angles are so wide you can view from anywhere in the room!
- Power Consumption AC: < 1.0 W Standby
- ENERGY STAR® Compliant
- 1 year parts and labor Limited Warranty from Sharp
- Voltage: Automatic switching between 100-240 volts 50/60Hz for use world wide
- HDMI Input X 2
- PC Input X 1
- Component Input (Y/Pr/Pb ) X 2
- Composite (AV) Video Input X 2
- Composite (AV) Video Output X 1
- Headphone (3.5-mm mini socket) X 1
- Visible screen size:50 in
- Resolution: 1,920 x 3 x 1,080
- Backlight System LED/Multi/RGB+: Egde LED Backlight
- Viewing angle (horizontal/vertical): Wide Viewing Angle
- Output power: 9W x 2
- Other Features: 110-240 V 50/60Hz
- Cabinet Colour: Black
- Dimensions (wxhxd) (mm): 1135 x 72 x 670
- Dimensions with Stand (wxhxd) (mm):1135 x 232 x 708
- Weight: 17kg
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.