Sharp DVD-SL2200 Region Free DVD Player
High Definition Video and Audio from All Sources
The Sharp DVD-SL2200 Region Free DVD Player features an HDMI output with 1080p HD upconversion, progressive scan technology, and multi-format DVD/CD playback capabilities. This Code Free DvD Player is compatible with NTSC and PAL systems, and can play back DVD Video, DVD-R/W, VCD, CD, CD-R/W, WMA, and MP3 discs. With the ability to recreate movie soundtracks at home, the Region Free DVD-SL2200 offers 24-bit/192KHz processing, and a coaxial digital audio output for Dolby Digital/DTS 5.1 surround sound processing. The Sharp DVD-SL2200 Region Free DVD Player can upconvert standard DVDs to a 1080p HD video signal out through the HDMI output. This HDMI output allows the player to carry high-definition audio and video data through a single cable peoducing the highest quality picture and clearest sound available. For the home video enthusiast on a budget, the DVD-SL2200 provides Region Free world-wide versatility and dependability.
Region Free Playback Guaranteed!
Unlike software or firmware solutions, our region free hardware modifications are guaranteed to play DVD's from any region!
This DVD Player Requires No Extra Video Converter!
No matter where in the world you are, this player works with any TV. Built in NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC conversion guarantees DVD playback anywhere!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on Region Free DVD Player means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage DVD Player can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Sharp DVD-SL2200 Region Free DVD Player Specifications:
- Model: Sharp DV-SL2200 Region Free DVD Player
- USB Version 2.0 or Flash Drive 1.1 connection for direct playback of your MP3 using a portable drive
- Digital Cinema Progressive Scan (3:2 Pulldown)
- 540 Lines of resolution
- Plays DVD, DiVX, Audio CD, DVD-R, DVD+R, Audio CD, MP-3 and WMA on CD-R/CD-RW
- Digital PhotoViewer: JPEG, Konica®, Fuji® Photo, Kodak® Photo CD
- HIGH DEFINITION DVD PLAYER with HDMI output
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface): The unit's HDMI simplifies A/V connections by carrying uncompressed SD or HD digital video and up to 8 channels of digital audio all in one cable. This unit features HDCP copyright protection technology, and must be connected to an HDCP-compliant device. The output resolution can be set to match the capability of the monitor or projector. HDMI connection is compatible with DVD-Video.
- The video output signal format can be set to 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
- 720p, 768p, 1080i, and 1080p up conversion from conventional DVD-Video images (for use with high-definition and HD-ready TVs)
- 480p Component Output
- Digital Cinema Progressive Scan (3:2 Pulldown)
- Plays any region PAL or NTSC DVD from regions 0-6 including RCE/REA movies
- This player works with any TV: Built-in 26MB video converter allows playback of PAL movies on a NTSC TV, NTSC movies on a PAL TV. Or you can set the output to automatic for use with a multi-system TV. Basically this DVD player will play any DVD movie on any TV without any extra equipment!
- Lifetime Regionfree warranty: We totally stand behind the DVD players we sell. We guarantee that your code free player will play any region DVD from any country in the World. If your DVD player ever becomes defective we will fix it for free!
- Guaranteed to play all old, current and future DVD movies including DVDs that are RCE/REA coded.
- Auto sensing region code selection
- Digital Cinema Progressive (3:2 Pulldown)
- Video Black Level Expansion and PLUGE
- 3D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Dolby® Digital and dts® Digital Outputs
- 14-Bit, 108 mhz Video D/A Converter
- 24-Bit/192 kHz PCM Audio Compatibility
- Zoom 4x-Power Picture
- Parental Lock
- Dynamic Range Control
- Multi-Camera Angle Select
- Multi-Language Select
- Multi-Subtitle Select
- Wide screen, Letterbox and Normal Picture Set-up
- 16X Power Picture Zoom
- Bit Rate Meter
- With a Bit Rate Meter display, featured on all Toshiba DVD players, videophiles can monitor picture quality.
- Icon-Based On-Screen Display
- Easy to navigate, colorful on-screen menus allow for easy operation.
- Parallel Audio/Video Outputs
- Parallel Video Outputs that let you connect your Toshiba DVD player via Composite, S-Video or Component Video outputs and view simultaneous images from each connected monitor. This feature is ideal for multi-room applications. For added ease of connectivity all models feature Parallel Audio Output of analogue and digital audio signals.
- Standard Remote Control
- Toshiba has consistently won the praise of reviewers for superior and intuitive remote control design. Ergonomically designed with critically placed fingertip controls make for quick and easy learning and operation. A convenient 4-way compass cursor pad at the center of the remote allows you simple navigation through even the most extensive DVD menu.
- 100-240 volt 5-60 Hz Automatic switching!
- Component Video (Y, Cr, Cb) Output
- Coaxial Digital Audio Output
- Analog Audio Output
- Width: 17"
- Height: 2.5"
- Depth: 9.7"
- Wireless remote control
- RCA Audio Video Cables
- Instruction Manual
Warranty and Support:
- Lifetime warranty on the code free functionality of the unit
- 30 days exchange
- 1 year limited repair warranty
DVD All RegionsRegion Free DVD Playback. Code Free, Multi-Region, Multi-Zone
Will play DVD movies from anywhere in the world.
Plays DVDs from any region including region 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Region Free Playback Guaranteed for Life!
DivX CompatibleWith DivX® support, you are able to enjoy DivX® encoded videos.
HDMI OutputHDMI output with output resolution selection to the max your tv can handle: 1080p, 720p, 1080i, or 720i
PAL / NTSC conversionWorks on any TV, anywhere in the world.
Will convert NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC with perfect picture quality.
Plays Pal NTSC and Secam DVDs on any TV with Perfect video conversion.
World Wide VoltageWorks with world wide electricity 100-240 volts volts 50/60 hz. Can be used with electricity in North America or any other place in the world.ALL of our Multisystem TV's operate on ALL Global voltages, including 110, 120 Volts and 220, 230, 240 Volts.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
1080p UpconversionHDMI upconversion will convert your analog video signals to offer a much clearer, sharper HD image, with less artifacts