Sanyo 42K40 42" Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts:
Sanyo 42K40 is a 42" Full HD 1920 X 1080 Multi-System LCD TV. With a design that is simply refined, the Sanyo 42K40 MultiSystem LCD TV delivers delight to your eyes. Its slim style refreshes your living space and uplifts your emotions, creating entertainment that is more enjoyable. Its pristine picture quality offers an outstanding HDTV experience that redefines how you connect to the digital world.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Sanyo 42K40 42" Multi System LCD TV Description
- Model: Sanyo 42K40 MultiSystem LCD TV
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- World-Wide NTSC M, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- Full HD 1920 X 1080p Resolution
- 42 inch LCD TV with 4 HDMI inputs and PC input
- Piano Black Finish
- 60.000 : 1 Dynamic Contrast: While viewing either very bright or very dark scenes, it can be difficult to distinguish main images which blend into the background. Dynamic Contrast dramatically mitigates this problem by adjusting the backlight intensity, providing up to a 4X improvement in contrast.
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- This is a multisystem TV. All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a digital TV tuner: What does this mean?To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US and DVBT broadcasting overseas) you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component.
- Wide Screen Mode allows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
- Steady Sound equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
- Built-in hidden speakers includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Input offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
- PC Input allows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
- Surround Sound Audio Effect
Sanyo 42K40 42" Multi System LCD TV Specification
- Video Signal System: NTSC, PAL, Secam
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Native Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p
- Full Digital Image Processor
- 10-bit processor with 12.8 billion colors
- Wide Viewing Angle 178 degrees
- Brightness 500cd/m2
- 3D Y/C Comb Filter
- 3:2 Pulldown technology
- PIP (for Freeze Function)
- Vertical Frequency (Hz): 56 / 60 / 72 / 73 / 75
- Contrast Ratio: TBD
- Horizontal Scan (KHz) for PC: 31/ 31.5 / 35.2 / 37.9 / 46.9 / 47.4 / 47.7 / 47.8 / 56.5 / 60 / 60.3
- Overscan: Normal, +1, +2
- Viewing Angle: Right/Left: 170°, Up/Down: 170°
- Display Response Time: TBD
- Vertical Size: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Vertical Center: +10 and -10 (Zoom) +10 and -10 (Wide Zoom)
- Horizontal Center: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Screen or Display Technology: LCD
- Tuner: Analog
- Video Processing: One-chip Video Processor
- Color Temperature: Cool, Neutral, Warm
- Noise Reduction
- Screen Modes (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Screen Modes (16:9): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom, Off
- Wide Mode (16:9): Wide Zoom, Full, Zoom
- Wide Mode (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Comb Filter: 3D Digital Comb Filter
- Phase (PC Only)
- Pitch (PC Only)
- Light Sensor
- Picture Modes: Vivid, Standard, Pro
- Speaker Type: Oval cone
- Speakers (Total): 2
- Full Range Speaker Size: 55 x 150mm (Oval)
- Audio Power Output: 20W Total (10W x 2
- Tone Control(s): Treble and Bass
- Sound Mode: Dynamic, Natural, Clear Voice, Mode Memory, Simulated
- Digital Amplifier
- Audio Mute
- Speaker On/Off
- Simulated Surround
- Stand Tilt Range: L/R: 15°
- Stand Swivel Range: Forward 3° / Back 8°
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI input X 3
- USB Terminal
- PC Input x 1
- Component X 2 (Y/Pb/Pr )
- Audio In x 2
- Composite In x 2
- S-Video X 1
- Composite Out x 1
- Headphone Out x 1
- RF Connection Input
- World Wide Voltage Supply AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Internal Power Supply
- Power Consumption (in Operation): Less than 155W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): Less than 1W
Regulation and Standard Compliance
- Energy Star
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions with stand (WxHxD):1015 mm Wide x 616 mm High x 157 mm Deep
- Weight with stand: 15.5Kg
- Supplied Accessories:
- Remote Control
- Battery (Type AA, x2)
- AC Power Cord
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.