Samsung UA-75F6400 75" Smart Wifi LED TV
The Samsung Samsung UA-75F6400 Smart WiFi LED TV was built for the 110-240 Volt 50/60hertz market! This Samsung has a stylish and seamless design for an immersive viewing experience. This 6 series TV enables wireless streaming from any device, and has built in wifi! This TV will give you the full high definition viewing experience with incredible sound and picture quality. This Samsung will put you right into the action and create an unforgettable experience.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts
Watch and listen from USB
The versatile ConnectShare™ Movie USB function lets you connect your USB storage device and enjoy your favourite videos such as MKV, DivxHD and WMV files, photos or music conveniently. What’s more compatible USB storage devices such as external hard disk drives are also supported.
Samsung UA-75F6400 75" Smart WiFi LED TV Description:
Enjoy apps, videos, Skype, web browsing and more
This TV is packed with Samsung’s updated Smart Hub and three great new services. Family Story lets you share special photos, messages and events with loved ones. The Kids feature would keep your children entertained. You can also exercise and manage your training using Fitness. With access to great content as well as a selection of Samsung Apps, web browsing and Skype (requires the purchase of the Samsung TV camera, sold separately) and more, this is going to be an awesome experience.
Full High Definition Display
Samsung’s Full HD LCD TV lets you experience the purest form of reality. With twice the resolution of standard HD TV’s, the LCD TV produces crystal clear images which brings life to your surroundings and enhances your viewing experience.
Access the internet without wires
The TV is Wi-Fi ready which allows you to streamline your TV’s connectivity with Samsung Wireless LAN Adaptor (sold separately). Another interesting feature is the “One Foot Connection” which further boosts the TV’s connectivity capabilities that can wirelessly detect compatible devices such as mobile phones, cameras and laptops that are placed within one foot of the TV and its wireless router.
ConnectShare Movie allows you to play music, watch videos or view photos from a USB connection without using a PC or special equipment. All you need to do is to plug your USB device or drive directly into your Samsung TV’s USB port and watch on the big screen with friends and family
Anynet+ is an AV network feature which eliminates the use of more than one remote control for HDMI-CEC compatible devices, another breakthrough from Samsung.
Samsung UA-75F6400 Smart wifi LED TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Series: 6
- Display:75 inch, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 400 Clear Motion Rate
- Picture Engine: 3D HyperReal Engine
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: Mega Contrast
- Wide colour Enhancer (Plus) available
- Auto Motion Plus 120 / 240Hz 120Hz
- 10W x 2 Sound Output (RMS)
- Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- DTS Studio Sound
- DTS Premium Audio 5.1
- Down Firing + Full Range Speaker Type
Smart TV 2.0
- Smart Hub available
- Apps available
- Social available
- Photos, Videos & Music available
- Family Story available
- Fitness available
- Kids available
- Samsung SMART View: Yes (Clone View only)
- Web Browser available
Input & Output
- Audio Out (Mini Jack) x 1ea
- Component In (Y / Pb / Pr) x 1ea
- Composite In (AV) x 1 (Common Use for Component Y) ea
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) x 1ea
- Ethernet (LAN) x 1ea
- HDMI x 4ea
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable Input) x 1ea
- USB x 3ea
- IR Out x Yes ea
- Slim 1
- NNB Bezel Type
- Black Front Colour
- Swivel (Left / Right) available
- Quad Stand Type
- AC100 - 240V 50 / 60Hz Power Supply
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): 0.1W
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Movie
- History available
- Wireless LAN Built-in available
- OSD Language: Local Languages
- EPG available
- HDMI 1.4 3D Auto Setting available
- HDMI 1.4 A / Return Ch. Support support
- Time Shift available
- Teletext (TTXT) available
- User Interface: Golden Bridge
- AllShare (Content Sharing, Screen Mirroring) available
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) available
- Auto Channel Search available
- Auto Power Off available
- Auto Volume Leveler available
- Caption (Subtitle) available
- Clock & On / Off Timer available
- Game Mode available
- Picture-In-Picture available
- Sleep Timer available
- Advanced Sports Mode
- BT HID Built-in available
- USB HID Support
- Sound Share available
- Digital Clean View available
- BD Wise Plus available
- Embeded POP available
- Extended PVR available
- Smart Phone Remote support
- WiFi Direct available
- TM1360A Remote Controller
- Power Cable included
- User Manual included
- E-Manual available
- Batteries (for Remote Control) included
- Mini Wall Mount Supported
- Vesa Wall Mount Supported
- Set with Stand (W x H x D): 11678.6 x 1034.3 x 352.7mm
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
Smart WiFi Built InWiFi built-in means that the hardware needed is already built into the device. WiFi Built-in tv's already have the WiFi card/adapter inside. It is ready to connect to Wi-Fi networks straight out of the box. If you have a WiFi network, just plug in the TV, set it up and you have internet access.
Smart TVA smart TV, also known as a connected TV or hybrid TV, describes the combining of the Internet and Web 2.0 features into television sets, as well as the integration between computers and these television sets. These devices focus on online interactive media, Internet TV, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and less focus on traditional broadcast media than traditional television sets.