Samsung UA-55D6000 55" Multi system 3D TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Take your entertainment to a new level with Samsung UA-55D6000 55", this one comes with all the outstanding features of Samsung smart TVs like web browser, internet connection capabilities and built in Skype, coupled with world class One design and full HD technology, watching this TV gives you an experience to remember.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving 3D Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System 3D TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Samsung UA-55D6000 55" Multi system 3D TV Specifications:Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
- Screen Size: 55
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080
- Clear Motion Rate: 200
- Picture Engine: 3D HyperReal Engine
- Wide Colour Enhancer (Plus): Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Ultra Clear Panel
- Dolby: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse
- SRS: SRS TheaterSound HD
- dts 2.0 + Digital Out
- Sound Output (RMS): 15 watts x 2
- Speaker Type: Down Firing + Full Range
- Search All
- Your Video
- Social TV
- Samsung Apps
- Samsung 3D*
- 3D* Sound (TV)
- Allshare** (powerd by DLNA):Yes
- Smart Phone Remote support
- Wireless LAN Adapter Support
- One Foot Connection
- ConnectShare™ (USB2.0): Movie
- BD Wise
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)
- HDMI 1.4 3D* Auto Setting
- HDMI 1.4 A / Return Ch. Support
- InstaPort S (HDMI quick switch)
- Auto Channel Search
- Teletext (TTXT)
- Auto Volume Leveler
- Auto Power Off
- Clock & on/off timer
- Sleep timer
- Game mode
- Picture-in-Picture: 1 Tuner PIP
- DTV Tuner Built-in
- DTV Reception(DVB-T/T2/C/S2): DVB-T
- HDMI: 4
- USB: 3
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr): 1
- Composite In (AV): 2 (1 : Common Use for Component Y)
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1
- PC In (D-sub): 1
- RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input): 1
- Headphone: 1
- PC Audio In (Mini Jack): 1
- DVI Audio In (Mini Jack): 1 (Common Use for PC Audio In)
- Ethernet (LAN): 1
- Design: Crystal
- Bezel Type: Normal
- Slim Type: Ultra Slim
- Front Colour: Rose Black
- Stand Type: Square
- Swivel (left/right)
- Eco Sensor
- Power Supply: 110-240 volts 50/60 hz
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): Under 0.3 watts
- Package Size (WxHxD): 1,580.0 x 885.0 x 175.0mm
- Set Size (WxHxD) with Stand: 1,281.2 x 820.9 x 305.0mm
- Set Size (WxHxD) without Stand: 1,281.2 x 763.9 x 29.9mm
- Package weight: 28.0kg
- Set weight with stand: 22.2kg
- Set weight without stand: 18.0kg
- Ultra Slim Wall Mount Support (Wall Mount Sold Separately)
- Vesa Wall Mount Support (Wall Mount Sold Separately)
- Remote Controller Model: TM1050
- Batteries (for Remote Control)
- Slim Gender Cable: 1 Component (AV share), 1 AV
- Power Cable
- User Manual
Smart TV Functionality
Input & Output
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
WiFi ReadyWiFi ready means that the device is able to use WiFi but requires an adapter. WiFi adapters are fairly inexpensive and usually plug into the USB port. WiFi Ready TV's will always have a standard LAN port to utilize internet features without using WiFi.
Smart TVA smart TV, also known as a connected TV or hybrid TV, describes the combining of the Internet and Web 2.0 features into television sets, as well as the integration between computers and these television sets. These devices focus on online interactive media, Internet TV, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and less focus on traditional broadcast media than traditional television sets.