Samsung UA-40D5500 40" Multi system TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Take your entertainment to a new level with Samsung UA-40D5500 40", this one comes with all the outstanding features of Samsung smart TVs like web browser, internet connection capabilities and built in Skype, coupled with world class One design and full HD technology, watching this TV gives you an experience to remember.
- Model: Samsung UA-40D5500 Multi System LED TV
- 40" LED TV with 4 HDMI inputs and PC input
- Smart TV
- 2 USB input
- Ultra-thin tv, with famous LED backlight
- high-gloss black finish
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- DVB-T, PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World Wide Dual Voltage
- 1920 X 1080 pixels
- LED edge backlight for high contrast and natural colors
- 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 1-tuner picture-in-picture
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- remote control
- Anynet+ simplifies control of compatible Samsung components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR 4.0 requirements
- picture settings memory for each video input
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Samsung UA-40D5500 40" Multi system TV Descriptions:
Ultra Slim design
A Truly slim TV. The Samsung Ultra Slim LED TV changes the playing field, by taking advantage of some of the latest innovations in TV technology.
As one of the true innovators of Smart TVs, Samsung has developed a break-through technology -Smart Hub, which is specifically designed to enhance your Samsung Smart TV"s features. As a key driver behind the Samsung Smart TV, Smart Hub is your gateway into a new world of advanced features that will change the way you watch TV.
Stay connected with friends and family with Samsung"s Social TV feature. Watching TV is no longer a solitary event. With Social TV you can share your viewing experiences with friends and family through blogging and chatting services, like Facebook, Twitter, and Google Talk, all while watching live TV!
Simplify your home entertainment experience. Samsung"s Anynet+ technology has been at the cornerstone for all its Full HD TV"s. The new LED TV is no different. With Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC), you can control all of your HDMI-CEC compatible digital AV devices with a single remote control.
Clear Motion Rate
Experience the true meaning of motion clarity with Samsung"s Clear Motion Rate. It is a motion clarity standard based on the actual measurement of resolution in a moving scene. Clear Motion Rate determines the clarity of motion using 3 different factors: Panel, Video processing, and Backlight technology. With this new standard in motion measurement and control, you will have amazing motion clarity and clearly see the whole new dimension in picture quality.
Digital Noise Filter
Enjoy all the advantages of a high definition LED TV with Samsung"s Digital Noise Filter. The filter helps to reduce some of the digital artifacts and other digital "noise" that appear on your screen. That means you can now watch crystal-clear analog programming as if it was being broadcasted digitally.
Brightness Sensor. The Eco Sensor measures the intensity of the light in the room and then automatically calibrates the brightness of the image on the TV. Under bright situations, the sensor will increase the brightness of an image while the sensor will reduce the brightness under darker situations. That means the Eco Sensor controls the amount of light used to create its images.
Now everything&lsquo within reach. Enjoy the ease of searching for information or content through the convenient Search All feature on Smart Hub. With a couple clicks of your remote, you can quickly search for content related to the program you"re watching or even access information and other features like VOD, Apps, Social Networking Services, and more!
Unleash the true potential of your Samsung Smart TV with Samsung"s vast, and growing library of Web-connected TV Apps. They provide you with a quick and easy way to access your favourite content—-without ever turning on a PC. So you can download apps that let you access your favourite movies and TV shows, browse through your digital photos, play games like Texas Hold"em, or even video chat with Skype*! . * data download, internet and subscription charges may apply
Enhance your overall Samsung Smart TV experience with AllShare**. Samsung"s AllShare feature is a key element in the Smart TV equation. Just like the name sounds the AllShare feature not only allows your TV to wirelessly connect with your compatible mobile devices, it also helps to enhance your overall Samsung Smart TV experience. That means you can share movies, photos and music all through a single device—your Samsung Smart TV. And because the Samsung Smart TV is DLNA enabled, your digital content can be seamlessly shared between compatible devices for a more robust experience. Samsung has even optimised the network configuration to let you easily enjoy content ranging from movies to photos to music without having to switch devices.
With the ConnectShare Movie capability, transform your Samsung Smart TV into a home entertainment theatre. Simply plug in your USB memory drive or HDD into the Samsung Smart TV and instantaneously enjoy a range of movies, photos and music on your TV. So instead of watching movies on your PC, you can download them onto a USB and watch them in the comfort of your living room on your Samsung Smart TV.
Ultra Clear Panel
The Ultra Clear Panel on Samsung TV efficiently absorbs external light and virtually eliminates reflection, providing you with real, natural colour and deep, dynamic detail that delivers a clear comfortable viewing experience.
Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
See colours as they were meant to be seen!. The Wide Colour Enhancer Plus is just an amazing colour enhancer. By using an advanced picture quality improvement algorithm, the Wide Colour Enhancer Plus can improve the quality of any image and even uncover hidden colours and details.
With four HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface ) inputs, the Samsung LED TV will transform your living room into a multimedia entertainment centre. HDMI provides high-speed transmission of high definition digital data from multiple devices straight into your TV. That means you can enjoy a wide variety of content on the big screen.
Hear how beautiful sound can truly be with Samsung"s SRS Theatre Sound. The Samsung LED TV is equipped with "invisible" speakers so you can enjoy the benefits of true surround sound without any distractions or additional equipment. Let Samsung"s LED TV deliver a full entertainment experience so that you can finally hear what"s on your screen.
Samsung UA-40D5500 40" Multi system TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Model: Samsung UA-40D5500 Multi System LED TV
- FULL HD 1920 X 1080p resolution
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners with DVB-T Digital Tuner. This model does not have a digital tuner for the US which is known as a ATSC tuner. So a cable box, satellite receiver, or a digital tv converter box will be required to watch tv in the United states using this TV.
- 40" LED TV with 4 HDMI inputs and PC input
- 100 Hertz for the best video processing
- 3,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- Wide Screen Mode allows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
- Steady Sound equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
- Built-in hidden speakers includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Input offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
- Parental Control V-chip technology allows parents to block unsuitable programming from younger viewers.
- PC Input allows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
- Surround Sound Audio Effect
- Series: 5
- Screen Size: 40
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080
- Clear Motion Rate: 100
- Picture Engine: HyperReal Engine
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: Mega Contrast
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus: Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
- Dolby: Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- SRS: SRS TheaterSound HD, Trusurround HD, Game mode
- dts 2.0 + Digital Out
- Sound Output (RMS): 10 watts x 2
- Speaker Type: Down Firing + Full Range
Smart TV Functionality
- Samsung SMART TV
- Smart Hub
- Search All
- Samsung Apps
- Allshare (Powerd by DLNA)
- Smart Phone Remote support
- Wireless LAN Adapter Support:(Wireless wifi adaptor sold seperately)
- One Foot Connection
- ConnectShare (USB2.0): Movie
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)
- InstaPort S (HDMI quick switch)
- Auto Channel Search
- Teletext (TTXT)
- OSD language: Local Languages
- Picture-in-Picture: 1 Tuner PIP
- DTV Tuner Built-in
- DTV Reception(DVB-T/): DVB-T
- MHP/ MHEG (version): MHEG 5
Input & Output
- HDMI: 4
- USB: 2
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr): 1
- Composite In (AV): 1 (Common Use for Component Y)
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1
- PC In (D-sub): 1
- RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input): 1
- Headphone: 1
- PC Audio In (Mini Jack): 1
- DVI Audio In (Mini Jack): 1 (Common Use for PC Audio in)
- Audio Out L-R (Mini Jack): No
- Ethernet (LAN): 1
- Design: ToC
- Bezel Type: Normal
- Slim Type: Ultra Slim
- Front Color: Rose Black
- Stand Type: Square
- Swivel (left/right)
- Eco Label: Planet First
- Eco Mark
- Eco Sensor
- Power Supply: AC100 - 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): Under 0.3 watt
- Power Consumption (Energy Saving Mode): 35 watts
- Power Consumption (Max.): 140 watts
- Approx.972.0 x 596 x 29.9mm - without stand Approx. 15.7kg
- Approx.972.0 x 656 x 255mm - with stand Approx 12.1kg
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
WiFi ReadyWiFi ready means that the device is able to use WiFi but requires an adapter. WiFi adapters are fairly inexpensive and usually plug into the USB port. WiFi Ready TV's will always have a standard LAN port to utilize internet features without using WiFi.
Smart TVA smart TV, also known as a connected TV or hybrid TV, describes the combining of the Internet and Web 2.0 features into television sets, as well as the integration between computers and these television sets. These devices focus on online interactive media, Internet TV, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and less focus on traditional broadcast media than traditional television sets.