Samsung UA-48J5200 48" Full HD MultiSystem Smart WIFI LED TV Description
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
With Soccer Mode, the image is enhanced to show the definition and intense details of the onscreen content. The multi-surround sound effect inserts an enriched audio event. You can also zoom-in to chosen areas of the screen for an improved view.
View videos, hear music or see photos from a USB connection with ConnectShare Movie. No PC necessary, simply plug your USB device straight into your Samsung TV's USB port and have fun with family and friends.
Samsung UA-48J5200 48" Full HD MultiSystem Smart WIFI LED TV Specifications
- Screen Size:48"
- Resolution:1920 x 1080
- Picture Engine:HyperReal
- Clear Motion Rate:100
- Motion Rate:50
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio:Mega Contrast
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus):Yes
- Film Mode:Yes
- Natural Mode Support:Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus:Yes
- Virtual Surround:DTS Studio Sound
- DTS Codec:DTS Premium sound
- Sound Output (RMS):20 W (10 W + 10 W)
- Speaker Type:2 CH (Down Firing + Base Reflex)
- Wallmount Sound Mode:Yes
- Samsung SMART TV:Yes
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA:Yes
- WiFi Direct:Yes
- Analog Tuner:Yes
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr):1
- Composite In (AV):1 (Common Use for Component Y)
- Ethernet (LAN):1
- Audio Out (Mini Jack):1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input):1 / 0 / 0
- Dongle Ready (3G / LTE):Yes
- Wireless LAN Built-in:Yes
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC):Yes
- Design:Slim Edge Mold
- Bezel Type:NNB
- Slim Type:Slim
- Front Color:Black
- Stand Type:Y-Feet
- Accessibility:Yes (Zoom)
- Digital Clean View:Yes
- Auto Channel Search:Yes
- Auto Power Off:Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0):Yes
- Embeded POP:Yes
- Game Mode:Yes
- OSD Language:Local
- USB HID Support:Yes
- Teletext (TTX):Yes
- Triple Protector:Yes (Pakistan only)
- Energy Efficiency Class:N/A
- Mercury Content:0.0 mg
- Lead Presence:Yes
- Power Supply:AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max):110 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by):0.5 W
- Power Consumption (Typical):48.0 W
- Peak Luminance Ratio:72 %
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard):69 kWh
- Package Size (WxHxD):1261 x 741 x 161 mm
- Set Size with Stand (WxHxD):1098.7 x 702.8 x 265.7 mm
- Set Size without Stand (WxHxD):1098.7 x 638.7 x 73.9 mm
- Package Weight:13.3 kg
- Set Weight with Stand:9.8 kg
- Set weight without Stand:9.5 kg
- Remote Controller Model:TM1240A
- Batteries (for Remote Control):Yes
- Mini Wall Mount Support:Yes
- Vesa Wall Mount Support:Yes
- User Manual:Yes
- Power Cable:Yes
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
Smart WiFi Built InWiFi built-in means that the hardware needed is already built into the device. WiFi Built-in tv's already have the WiFi card/adapter inside. It is ready to connect to Wi-Fi networks straight out of the box. If you have a WiFi network, just plug in the TV, set it up and you have internet access.
Smart TVA smart TV, also known as a connected TV or hybrid TV, describes the combining of the Internet and Web 2.0 features into television sets, as well as the integration between computers and these television sets. These devices focus on online interactive media, Internet TV, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and less focus on traditional broadcast media than traditional television sets.