Samsung UA-46H7000 Multi System 46" Ultra Slim Smart FUll HD 3D LED TV with WiFi
The UA-46H7000 Multi System TV is a high-resolution, backlit LED tv with full 1920x1080p resolution, integrated 40W speackers, and a Dolby Digital Plus subwoofer. With built-in Wi-Fi, three USB ports, four HDMI inputs, and an Ethernet port that includes a built-in browser. Highlights include 3D technology at full HD resolution, a quad core processor for increased performance and multitasking when switching content, and Clear Motion Rate (CMR) technology so that even the fastest scenes have the highest possible clarity.
Screen Mirroring allows wireless or slim MHD cable connection to connect your smart phone or mobile device to the tv and share music, videos, photos, games, and more on a full size TV screen. The Smart View 2.0 app allows you to use your home network to stream live TV content to your phone or mobile device or use said device as a remote control to your television. Supported features vary by device and OS. Micro Dimming Pro doubles the image division as compared to regular Micro Dimming, and is designed to allow brighter whites and darker blacks for the ultimate experience in details and colors. With Voice Interaction you can use simple verbal commands to access a variety of functions such as volume control, channel changing, or power on/off.
Samsung UA-46H7000 Multi System 46" Ultra Slim Smart FUll HD 3D LED TV with WiFi Specifications:
- Screen Size (Diagonal) 46.0" (116.8 cm)
- Pixel Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio Mega Contrast
- CMR 800
- Video System NTSC, NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, NTSC-M, PAL, PAL 60, PAL B/G, D/K, I, SECAM, SECAM B/G, D/K SECAM B/G, D/K, K1
- HDTV Compatibility Yes
- TV Scan Lines Up to 1080
- TV Tuner DTV Tuner: Ready
- Analog tuner
- Sound Dolby MS10
- DTS Studio Sound
- DTS Premium Sound 5.1
- 3D sound available
- Power 40 W (Left: 10 W, Right: 10 W, Woofer: 20 W)
- Orientation 2.2 channel down firing
- 4 x HDMI
- 3 x USB
- 1 x Component in (Y/Pb/Pr)
- 1 x Composite in (Common use for component Y)
- 1 x Ethernet (LAN)
- 1 x Audio out (Mini jack)
- 1 x Digital audio out (Optical)
- 1 x RF in (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Common use for terrestrial)
- 1 x IR out
- Design Floating Canvas Design
- Bezel Bezel Type: SNB
- Slim Type: Slim 2
- Stand U-Stand
- Menu Language Local languages
- Remote Control Yes
- Wall Mountable Mini wall mount support
- VESA wall mount support
- Power Requirements 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Max: 141 W
- Standby: 0.3 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) With Stand: 40.7 x 25.2 x 8.2" (1033.3 x 639.2 x 208.8 mm)
- Without Stand: 40.7 x 23.5 x 1.3" (1033.3 x 596.9 x 33.2 mm)
- Weight With Stand: 27.6 lb (12.5 kg)
- Without Stand: 24.9 lb (11.3 kg)
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
WiFi ReadyWiFi ready means that the device is able to use WiFi but requires an adapter. WiFi adapters are fairly inexpensive and usually plug into the USB port. WiFi Ready TV's will always have a standard LAN port to utilize internet features without using WiFi.
Smart WiFi Built InWiFi built-in means that the hardware needed is already built into the device. WiFi Built-in tv's already have the WiFi card/adapter inside. It is ready to connect to Wi-Fi networks straight out of the box. If you have a WiFi network, just plug in the TV, set it up and you have internet access.
Smart TVA smart TV, also known as a connected TV or hybrid TV, describes the combining of the Internet and Web 2.0 features into television sets, as well as the integration between computers and these television sets. These devices focus on online interactive media, Internet TV, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and less focus on traditional broadcast media than traditional television sets.