Samsung UA-32C5000 Multi-System LED TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110–240 Volts:
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Samsung UA-32C5000 Multi-System LED TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110–240 Volts Description:
Key Features of Samsung UA-32C5000:
- Model: Samsung UA-32C5000 Multi System LED TV
- 32" LED TV with 4 HDMI inputs and PC input
- Ultra-thin tv, with famous LED backlight
- High-gloss black finish
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- DVB-T, PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World Wide Dual Voltage
- 1920 X 1080 pixels
- LED edge backlight for high contrast and natural colors
- 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 1-tuner picture-in-picture
- Built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- Remote control
- Anynet+ simplifies control of compatible Samsung components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- Meets ENERGY STAR® 4.0 requirements
- Picture settings memory for each video input
- Connections and Dimensions:
- 5 A/V inputs, including:
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- 4 HDMI v1.3 — accepts signals up to 1080p (60Hz, 24Hz)
- PC input: analog RGB (D-Sub 15-pin)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- 2 USB ports
- Detachable swivel stand (stand "footprint" is 17-5/8"W x 9-1/2"D)
- Wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 31"W x 19-3/8"H x 1-3/8"D (21-5/8"H x 9-1/2"D on stand
- 16:9: Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
- Zoom 1: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Zoom 2: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture more than Zoom 1 and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Wide Fit: Proportionally enlarges the picture to fit the entire screen without changing the aspect ratio.
- 4:3: Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode with pillars on the left and right of the screen.
- Screen Fit: See the full image with no resizing when HDMI (720p/1080i/180p) or Component (1080i/1080p) signals are inputted
- Note: Screen Size settings can be stored for each external device you have connected to an input of the TV.
- Picture Control: You can make the following adjustment for an optimum picture:
- Standard: for the optimum display in a normal environment
- Dynamic: >for high-definition in a bright room
- Movie: for viewing movies in a dark room
- Backlight: adjusts the brightness of the LED backlight
- Contrast: adjusts the contrast level of the picture
- Brightness: adjusts the brightness level of the picture
- Sharpness: adjusts the edge definition of the picture
- Color: adjusts the color saturation of the picture
- Tint (G/R): adjusts the color tint of the picture
- Black Tone: adjusts the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth
- Dynamic Contrast: adjusts the screen contrast so that the optimal contrast is provided
- Shadow Detail: increase the brightness of dark images
- Gamma: adjusts the primary color (red, green, blue) intensity from -3 to +3
- RGB Only Mode: displays the Red, Green, and Blue color for making find adjustments to the hue and saturation
- Color Space: adjusts the range of colors available to create the image (Auto/Native)
- Color Tone: adjusts the overall color tone of the televisions using one of four presets: Cool, Normal, Warm 1, Warm 2
- Flesh Tone: emphasize the pink flesh tone in a picture
- White Balance: adjusts the color temperature for more natural picture colors
- Edge Enhancement: emphasize object boundaries in the picture
- HDMI Black Level: You can select the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth when you have a component connected via HDMI to the television. You can select either Normal or Low.
- Digital Noise Filter: If the broadcast signal received by your TV is weak, you can activate the Digital Noise Reduction feature to help reduce any static and ghosting that may appear on the screen. You can select Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
- MPEG Noise Filter: This filter reduces MPEG noise of the picture. You can set the MPEG Noise Filter to Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
- Film Mode: The TV can be set to automatically sense and process film signals from all sources and adjust the picture from optimum quality. Film mode is supported in TV, AV, Component (480i/1080i), and HDMI (480i/1080i).
- Game Mode: When connecting the television to a game console, you can enjoy a more realistic gaming experience when selecting Game Mode.
- PIP (Picture-in-Picture): You can watch the TV's tuner and one external video source simultaneously. The TV channel with be displayed in a sub-screen which can moved to each corner of the television's screen.
- Auto Volume: Auto Volume automatically adjusts the volume of the desired channel, lowering the sound output when the modulation signal is high or raising the sound output when the modulation signal is low. This reduces the difference in volume when changing channels. The Auto Volume feature can be set to Normal, Night or Off.
- Sound Modes: You can choose from the following sound settings:
- Standard: Select the normal sound mode.
- Music: Emphasizes music over voices.
- Movie: Provides the best sound for movies.
- Clear Voice: Emphasizes voices over other sounds.
- Amplify: Amplify mode is for people who have difficulty hearing.
- Custom: Adjusts the 5-band EQ; 100 Hz, 300 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz, and 10 kHz.
- Virtual Surround: This function provides a virtual 5.1-channel surround sound experience through the television's speakers (can be use in Standard sound mode only).
- Dialog Clarity: Dialog Clarity emphasize voice while maintaining the background sound level (can be use in Standard sound mode only).
- Audio Delay: The Audio Delay function corrects audio/video mismatch, when watching TV or video, and listening to a digital audio output using an external device such as an AV receiver. You can adjust the audio delay from 0ms to 250 ms.
- Audio Outputs: The Samsung LED television provides an analog and digital audio output.
- Digital Audio: The optical digital output on the rear panel will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2 channel PCM.
- Analog Audio: The rear-panel 3.5mm stereo audio output allows you connect the TV to your home stereo.
- PC-Capable: This unit has a rear-panel 15-pin D-Sub (RGB) input that allows you to use it as a high-resolution computer monitor. This input consists of a stereo mini-jack and an analog RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack. This jack allows you to connect a personal computer with a D-Sub 15-pin output. When using the RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack, you must use the PC Audio 3.5mm input for your audio connection. Any HDMI input can also be used with a computer. The TV can be set to automatically adjust to the video signals received, or you can use the setup menu to adjust the screen quality and position.
- Note: The Samsung LED TV provides an optimal PC resolution of 1920 x 1080p (60Hz).
- Dual USB Ports: The LED TV features two rear-panel USB type-A ports. The USB ports can be used for firmware updates, playing music or picture/video files stored on a USB Mass Storage Class Device (MSC), or connecting to Samsung's network wirelessly using the proprietary Samsung Wireless LAN adapter (305Link, sold separately).
- Media Play: Media Play enables you to view photo and movie files, as well as listen to audio files saved on a USB Mass Storage Class device (MTP: Media Transfer Protocol is not supported) using the television's side-panel USB type-A port. Files must be formatted in FAT16/32 or NTFS. The TV can recognize up to 1,000 files in each folder.
- Video (MPEG-4) Playback: The TV supports the following Video formats (MPEG 1/2/4, DivX 3.11/4.x/5.1/6.0, XviD, H.264 BP/MP/HP, and WMV-9) up to a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080. Movie files are displayed in a folder and title list in either date or alphabetical order. The TV offers Play, Pause, Search, and Resume playback functions for compatible video files stored on a USB mass storage device.
- Still Image (JPEG) Playback: The TV supports JPEG still image files with a maximum resolution up to 15360 x 8640. JPEG still image files can be viewed as a slide show with background music or as a thumbnail view (up to 15 images). Still images can also viewed full-screen and zoomed or rotated.
- Audio (MP3) Playback: The TV supports MP3 audio files with a frequency rate of 32, 44.1, or 48 kHz. MP3 music files are displayed in a folder and track list, and can be sorted by Artist, Album Genre, or Mood. Music files can be repeated in a selected folder.
- DLNA Certified: The television's DLNA Certification allows you to watch videos, photos, and listen to music saved on your Windows 7 PC (or other DLNA Certified media server) through the TV via its Ethernet (LAN) port or using wireless LAN connection. This eliminates the need to copy your photo, video, and music files to a separate USB storage device.
- Note: Samsung's Wireless LAN adapter (sold separately) supports IEEE 802.11A/B/G/N and WEP/TKIP/TKIP-AES (except for 802.11N). When playing video over a IEEE 802.1B/G connection, the video may not pay smoothly.
- AllShare: AllShare connects the Samsung LED TV and compatible Samsung mobile phones/devices through your network connection. On the TV, you can view call arrivals, SMS messages and schedules set on your mobile phone. In addition, you can play media contents, including photos, videos, and music saved on your mobile phone or other devices (such as your PC) by controlling them on the TV via your network connection. Additionally, you can use the TV for browsing web pages in your mobile phone.
- Note: Please visit Samsung.com for compatible devices.
- ToC (Touch of Color): Samsung's new Touch of Color design features a hint of amber color naturally blended into the traditional piano black frame of the Samsung 5000 Series LED television.
- Ultra-Slim Design: The Samsung LED TV features an ultra-slim flat-panel design that measures only 1.3125" deep (with cord).
- Input Source Names: You can assign a pre-programmed name to each of the inputs. When input naming is completed, you will no longer have to remember which component is connected to each input when selecting a source to watch. Source names include VCR, DVD, Cable STB, Satellite STB, PVR STB, AV Receiver, Game, Camcorder, PC, TV, DVI PC, DVI, IPTV, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, and Digital Media Adapter.
- Channel Labels: Each analog channel programmed into memory can be labeled with a name. Digital channels names are already assigned and cannot be edited.
- Favorite Channel: You can create a list of your favorite channels and recall the list using the FAV.CH button on the remote.
- Analog Channel Fine Tuning: The fine tuning feature allows you to manually adjust analog channels for optimal reception. A separate fine tuning setting may be put into the TV's memory for each analog channel.
- V-Chip: The V-Chip automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can set up the parameters for the V-Chip using the TV Parental Guidelines, MPAA (movie) ratings, Canadian French, or Canadian English ratings systems. The V-Chip function is protected by a 4-digit PIN.
- On/Off Timer: The three On/Off timers allow you to program the television to turn itself on and off by selecting a specific on time and a specific off time. An On/off timer can be set to repeat only once, everyday, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, or Sat-Sun. You can also choose the On Timer's content (TV, USB, or Antenna) and volume. The on and off timers work independently of one another.
- Sleep Timer: The sleep timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 minutes.
- ENERGY STAR Compliant with ECO Settings: The Samsung LED TV is ENERGY STAR compliant and provides ECO settings to reduce the TV's power consumption and cut-down on energy costs.
- ECO Sensor: To enhance your power savings, the picture settings will automatically adapt to the light in the room.
- Energy Saver: This feature adjust the brightness of the TV in order to reduce power consumption. When watching TV at night, set the Energy Saver feature to High to reduce eye fatigue as well as power consumption. You can set this feature to High, Medium, Low, Auto, or Picture Off (sound remains on).
- No Signal Standby: The TV will automatically switch to standby mode, if no picture is being received for a predetermined set amount of time (15, 30, or 60 minutes).
- Auto Power Off: The TV will be automatically turned off after 3 hours of being left idle to prevent overheating (available only when the TV is turned on by the Timer).
- Auto Protection Time: If the screen remains idle with a still image for a certain period of time (2, 4, 8, 10 hours) defined by the user, the TV's built-in screen saver is activated to prevent the formation of host images on the screen.
- Self Diagnosis: The Samsung LED TV provides a Self Diagnosis menu which allows you to check the television for picture and sound problems.
- Melody: A unique melody plays when the TV is turned on and off. The melody volume is adjustable (Low/Medium/High), or you can turn this feature off if you prefer.
- IR Remote: The supplied remote control is designed to only operate the Samsung LED television and Anynet+ connected components. You can use the remote control up to a distance of about 23 feet from TV with a direct line of sight.
- Note: This remote control has Braille points on the Power, Channel, and Volume buttons for the visually impaired.
- Anynet+: Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with the Samsung television's remote control. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that support the Anynet+ features. The Anynet+ feature must be turned on in the menu to function.
LED Technology: Samsung's LED technology allows for an high dynamic contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1, and ultra-sharp blacks by allowing multiple LEDs to turn on an off automatically based on the image. The LED backlight also provides more natural color representation and deep reds and greens because Samsung uses white LEDs that produce 105% of the broadcast color gamut. The television's white LEDs are arranged along the left and right edges of the screen and a proprietary light guide is used to focus its luminance inwards towards the middle of the screen for a more uniform brightness. Overall, this LED Backlight system produces contrast with stronger blacks and whites, and greater subtlety of every gradation in between.
Ultra Clear Panel: With Samsung's Ultra Clear Panel colors are more vibrant, brighter, and clearer. This ultra clear panel technology also enhances contrast and reduces reflection so you can enjoy an overall outstanding viewing experience.
All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a digital TV tuner for the USA: This means To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component. Call us if you need more information on this at (877) 578-0587
Wide Color Enhancer Plus: The Samsung LED TV features Wide Color Enhancer Plus to provide more natural, realistic colors. The challenge of any TV screen is to recreate reality through color and light. Samsung met this challenge with its Wide Color Enhancer Pro feature. After analyzing each pixel, it stretches them to their 3-dimensional limit; resulting in full and lifelike colors.
Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio: This LED TV has a 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, giving you brilliant brightness and contrast for superior picture and detail from both PC and TV images.
LED Motion Plus: LED Motion Plus removes drag from fast scenes with a lot of movement to provide a clear picture.
Native Resolution: The LED television displays all inputs at a resolution of 1080p (1920 x 1080). The television's HDMI and component video inputs will accept 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i video signals.
Video Inputs: The Samsung LED TV features HDMI, Component, and Composite video inputs.
HDMI: The four rear-panel HDMI inputs can be used to connect a DVD player, Blu-ray player, HDTV or Satellite Set-top box with an HDMI output. The HDMI 1 input can also be used to connect a device with a DVI output (a DVI-to-HDMI adapter cable is necessary). If a DVI-equipped device is used, a separate audio cable will also be needed from the device to the "PC/DVI Audio In" 3.5mm stereo audio jack. No audio cables are needed for an HDMI-equipped device. The HDMI input can also be used to connect a PC to this TV. The HDMI jack will accept 1080p (60/24Hz),1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i signals.
Component Video: The rear-panel Component Video input will accept 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i signals. The Component Video 1 input can also be used as a composite video input (480i only).
Screen Sizes: You can choose one of the following screen sizes:
Automatic Picture Settings:
Manual Picture Settings:
Advanced Picture Settings:
Main Picture: External Input - Component (1), HDMI (1/2/3/4), PC
Sub Picture: TV - Antenna input
Note: PIP does not function in the same mode.
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
WiFi ReadyWiFi ready means that the device is able to use WiFi but requires an adapter. WiFi adapters are fairly inexpensive and usually plug into the USB port. WiFi Ready TV's will always have a standard LAN port to utilize internet features without using WiFi.