Samsung PS-50C450 50" Multi System Plasma TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Samung's new PS-50C450 Multi-System Plasma TV has an elegant design. And you'll be further impressed when you switch it on. With cinema quality performance and a long list of advanced features including 40,000:1 contrast ratio, Natural True Color, Real Motion Studio, Movie Mode and Game Mode, the new Samsung Plasma TV isn't just a pretty face. It even boasts a Power Saving mode for those of you who are environmentally conscious.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving Plasma Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System Plasma TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Samsung PS-50C450 50" Multi System Plasma TV Description:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. Key Features:
- Model: PS-50C450 Multi-System Plasma TV
- Screen size 50"/127cm, Aspect Ratio :- 16:9
- 600Hz subfield motion: SAMSUNG Plasma TVs achieve faster, more fluid moving images for all your fast moving sports and action scenes. With 600 subfields in every second, they deliver images that appear seamless, smooth and stunningly natural .
- TV Tuners: PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK, PAL DVB-T Digital Tuner
- Digital PAL TV tuner - DVT-B, no Digital tuner for NTSC
- 1,365 x 768 resolution
- 40,000,000:1 Dynamic ContrastRatio - Deeper darks and Brighter lights
- Brightness : 1,500cd/m2
- Filter Bright- astounding images in any light
- Panel Life : 60,000hrs
- DNIe+:-Digital Natural Image engine+ - delivering enhanced natural images
- Digital Noise reduction
- High Standard in Panel Luminance and Contracts Ratio
- 1080 24P Real Movie- true to the original
- 3 Entertainment Modes - A TV made for entertainment
- WISELINK expanded capabilities
- SRS TruSurround XT
- Sounds Output 10 W x 2
- Unique FC5 Digital Image Pixel Processor
- Digital Color Management
- Viewing Angle 175°
- Horizontal / Vertical Viewing
- Convenient Swivel Stand
- Audio Volume Leveler
- Size (WXHXD) with stand 1200 x 788 x 285mm - Weight 25.4KG
- Size (WXHXD) without stand 1200 x 721 x 70mm - Weight 23.4KG
- USB inputs
- Voltage: automatic switching between 100-240 volts 50/60Hz for use world wide
Samsung PS-50C450 50" Multi System Plasma TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 3 X HDMI digital inputs
- 2 X Component Video 480i/p / 575i/p / 720p(60) / 1080i(50/60)
- Analog RGB Signal VGA - UXGA / 1080i(50/60)
- Composite (RCA) X 1
- S-Video X 1
- Headphone X 1
- PC input X 1
- RF In X 1
|600 Hz subfield motion
SAMSUNG Plasma TVs achieve faster, more fluid moving images for all your fast moving sports and action scenes. With 600 subfields in every second, they deliver images that appear seamless, smooth and stunningly natural.
Contrast and brightness levels achieve new heights in this HDTV. Get a more realistic, sharper picture quality that's sure to catch your eye as you watch movies and shows come to life.
|Response Time 0.001ms
No matter how fast the action, SAMSUNG Plasma TVs are ready to perform. The 0.001ms response time ensures fast moving scenes are clear and free of blur.
|FilterBright Antiglare Technology
Minimised image glare and maximised contrast make this HDTV perfect for the ultimate viewing experience day or night. The anti-glare filter reduces reflections noticeably while maintaining ultra-high picture contrast. Daytime sports look crisp and bright, while movies at night feature rich blacks and realistic shadow detail.
|Bright and Vivid Picture
The Samsung PS-50C450 offers unrivaled picture quality for your viewing pleasure. Thanks to plasma technology you can view images with amazing clarity, brightness, and contrast. The PS50B450 can display up to 1,070 million colors and is one of the brightest displays with a contrast ratio of 30000:1. All this leads to a much more vivid television experience.
|16:9 Wide Screen
You no longer have to deal with cropped off images while watching some of your favorite movies. With its wide screen 16:9 aspect ratio you can now watch movies in their original format. In fact, the 16:9 aspect ratio is one of the most important aspects of the PS-50C450 since all future HDTV signals will be broadcast in this format.
|Wide Viewing Angle
The PS-50C450 offers a completely flat viewing surface with a 160 degree viewing angle. The expansive viewing angle means that you can watch your favorite programs from nearly anywhere in your living room without distortions common to rear-projection TV's or TFT monitors.
|Cure for Sore Eyes
Traditionally, video signals are transmitted using an interlacing format where two separate frames are transposed to create one single frame. This results in flicker that can lead to eye fatigue and soreness. This flicker problem is eliminated with the progressive scanning process where video images are transmitted in one single complete frame. The PS-50C450 is compatible with all progressive scanning signals from high quality DVD players and HDTV decoders, and other high-end video equipment to produce brilliant flicker-free images.
The PS50A550 is PC ready. You now have the ability to use your plasma TV with any SXGA, XGA, SVGA, or VGA computer video signals*. With Samsung's PS50A550 you not only have a TV, but a 42" computer monitor as well.. .
|Digital Television for Today and Tomorrow
The Samsung PS-50C450 allows you to enjoy your favorite TV programming today while being prepared for the future. The PS-50C450 is an HDTV monitor and can support both HDTV (1080p, 1080i and 720p) and EDTV/SDTV (480p and 480i) input signals**. This allows you to enjoy the shows of today, with much better picture quality, and be prepared for the future of HDTV offerings
|Power Consumption: 380W|
|Size (WXHXD) with stand 1200 x 788 x 285mm - Weight 25.4KG|
|Size (WXHXD) without stand 1200 x 721 x 70mm - Weight 23.4KG|
* An external digital TV decoder is required to view digital television broadcasts where available. Depending on the capabilities of the external digital TV decoder, an external over-the-air antenna may be required to receive over-the-air digital TV broadcasts. At the time of this printing, standards for cable digital TV connectivity have not been finalized. Please check with your cable company for digital broadcast availability and compatibility with your digital TV decoder.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.