Samsung LA-40C530 40" Multi System LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110 - 240 Volts:
Take your entertainment to a new level with , this one comes with all the outstanding features of Samsung LA-40C530 smart TVs like web browser, internet connection capabilities and built in Skype, coupled with world class One design and full HD technology, watching this TV gives you an experience to remember
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Samsung LA-40C530 40" Multi System LCD TV Descriptions:
The compact Samsung LA-40C530 Multi System LCD offers outstanding high-definition pictures to your Home or Office. Full 1920 X 1080p resolution ensures that you'll see all your Movies or TV programs in high definition quality .
The Samsung LA40C530 has detailed picture with natural colors
The LN40C530 has a powerful image processor that enhances contrast and detail while reducing noise, for a sharp, clean high-definition picture. You'll also enjoy vibrant colors, courtesy of Samsung's Wide Color Enhancer. This feature optimizes each hue to produce colors that look rich and natural, but never over-saturated. 80,000:1 Contrast Ratio
The smooth, stylish SAMSUNG LCD TV SERIES 5 excels in every aspect. Its phenomenal Full HD 1080p images are framed perfectly by its large screen, inviting you to experience a TV that is as versatile as it is remarkable, and entertainment without limits.
Full HD 1080p technology
Its resolution (1920 x 1080) is enhanced two times to that of HD TV (1366 x 768), due to 1.5 times more scanning lines than conventional HD TVs.
SAMSUNG"s proprietary picture quality enhancing engine. DNIe+ Engine technology performs to optimise overall picture qualities.
High Contrast Ratio
Deeper Black with Clearer Picture
Enjoy a crisper image revealing more detail than ever before as the High Dynamic Contrast Ratio produces purer whites and richer blacks.
Anynet+ allows you to create a comprehensive network of connected audio and video digital devices that can be controlled by a single remote control. Simply connect all components via HDMI cables and enjoy one-touch operation of your home entertainment network.
Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with the Samsung television's remote control. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that support the Anynet+ features. The Anynet+ feature must be turned on in the menu to function.
A round swivel stand allows for the best possible viewing from any angle.
Wide Colour Enhancer 2
More natural & deeper colour
SAMSUNG"s Wide Colour Enhancer extended to display the natural green and blue. Additionally, Wide Colour Enhancer 2 technology is upgraded to reproduce the red area also.
Three High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) connections make your TV a multimedia centerpiece. Connect HD digital devices like disc players, game consoles and satellite dish components into the 3 rear connections and use the side-mounted input for cameras, camcorders and laptops. HDMI is the best performing interface for displaying an HD source on an HDTV.
Down Firing Speakers
Better design & deeper sound creation
HDMI Black Level
You can select the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth when you have a component connected via HDMI to the television. You can select either Normal or Low.
MPEG Noise Filter
This filter reduces MPEG noise of the picture. You can set the MPEG Noise Filter to Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
The TV can be set to automatically sense and process film signals from all sources and adjust the picture from optimum quality.
When connecting the television to a game console, you can enjoy a more realistic gaming experience when selecting Game Mode.
You can watch the TV's tuner and one external video source simultaneously. The TV channel with be displayed in a sub-screen which can moved to each corner of the television's screen.
Note:PIP does not function in the same mode.
This feature adjust the brightness of the TV in order to reduce power consumption. When watching TV at night, set the Energy Saver feature to High to reduce eye fatigue as well as power consumption. You can set this feature to High, Medium, Low, Auto, or Picture Off (sound remains on).
No Signal Standby:The TV will automatically switch to standby mode, if no picture is being received for a predetermined set amount of time (15, 30, or 60 minutes).
Auto Power Off:The TV will be automatically turned off after 3 hours of being left idle to prevent overheating (available only when the TV is turned on by the Timer).
Auto Protection Time:If the screen remains idle with a still image for a certain period of time (2, 4, 8, 10 hours) defined by the user, the TV's built-in screen saver is activated to prevent the formation of host images on the screen.
A unique melody plays when the TV is turned on and off. The melody volume is adjustable (Low/Medium/High), or you can turn this feature off if you prefer.
TV Only Remote
The supplied remote control is designed to only operate the Samsung LCD television and Anynet+ connected components. You can use the remote control up to a distance of about 23 feet from TV with a direct line of sight.
PC-Capable:This unit has a 15-pin D-Sub (RGB) input that allows you to use it as a high-resolution computer monitor. Any HDMI input can also be used with a computer. The TV can be set to automatically adjust to the video signals received, or you can use the setup menu to adjust the screen quality and position.
Note:The Samsung LCD TV provides an optimal PC resolution of 1920 x 1080p (60Hz).
PC Input:This input consists of a stereo mini-jack and an analog RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack. This jack allows you to connect a personal computer with a D-Sub 15-pin output. When using the RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack, you must use the PC Audio 3.5mm input for your audio connection.
USB Port:The Samsung LCD television features a side-panel USB type-A port for playback of still images, video, and audio files stored on a USB Mass Storage Device (MTP not supported). Files must be formatted in FAT16/32. The TV can recognize up to 1,000 files in each folder.
Note:The USB port can also be used to install future Samsung firmware upgrades that have been downloaded from Samsung's website to a USB thumbdrive.
- Input Source Names:You can assign a pre-programmed name to each of the inputs. When input naming is completed, you will no longer have to remember which component is connected to each input when selecting a source to watch. Source names include VCR, DVD, Cable STB, Satellite STB, PVR STB, AV Receiver, Game, Camcorder, PC, TV, DVI PC, DVI, IPTV, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, and DMA.
- Channel Labels:Each analog channel programmed into memory can be labeled with a name. Digital channels names are already assigned and cannot be edited.
- Favorite Channel:You can create a list of your favorite channels and recall the list using the FAV.CH button on the remote.
- Analog Channel Fine Tuning:The fine tuning feature allows you to manually adjust analog channels for optimal reception. A separate fine tuning setting may be put into the TV's memory for each analog channel.
- V-Chip:The V-Chip automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can set up the parameters for the V-Chip using the TV Parental Guidelines, MPAA (movie) ratings, Canadian French, or Canadian English ratings systems. The V-Chip function is protected by a 4-digit PIN.
- Sleep Timer:The sleep timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 minutes.
- On/Off Timer:The three On/Off timers allow you to program the television to turn itself on and off by selecting a specific on time and a specific off time. An On/off timer can be set to repeat only once, everyday, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, or Sat-Sun. You can also choose the On Timer's content (TV, USB, or Antenna) and volume. The on and off timers work independently of one another.
- ECO Settings:The Samsung LCD TV provides ECO settings to reduce the TV's power consumption and cut-down on energy costs.
- ECO Sensor:To enhance your power savings, the picture settings will automatically adapt to the light in the room.
Samsung LA-40C530 Full HD 40" Multi system LCD TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Note:Screen Size settings can be stored for each external device you have connected to an input of the TV.
Picture Control:You can make the following adjustment for an optimum picture:
- Standard:suitable for a normal room
- Natural:suitable for an eye comfortable display
- Dynamic:suitable for a bright room
- Movie:suitable for watching movies in a dark room
- Backlight:adjusts the brightness of the LCD backlight
- Contrast:adjusts the contrast level of the picture
- Brightness:adjusts the brightness level of the picture
- Sharpness:adjusts the edge definition of the picture
- Color:adjusts the color saturation of the picture
- Tint (G/R):adjusts the color tint of the picture
- Black Tone:adjusts the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth
- Dynamic Contrast:adjusts the screen contrast so that the optimal contrast is provided
- Shadow Detail:increase the brightness of dark images
- Gamma:adjusts the primary color (red, green, blue) intensity from -3 to +3
- RGB Only Mode:displays the Red, Green, and Blue color for making find adjustments to the hue and saturation
- Color Space:adjusts the range of colors available to create the image (Auto/Native)
- Color Tone:adjusts the overall color tone of the televisions using one of four presets: Cool, Normal, Warm 1, Warm 2
- Flesh Tone:emphasize the pink flesh tone in a picture
- White Balance:adjusts the color temperature for more natural picture colors
- Edge Enhancement:emphasize object boundaries in the picture
- 80,000:1 Contrast Ratio for the best and clearest video
- 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p Video Signal INPUT
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- World-Wide NTSCM, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 40-inch WEGA GATE LCD TVwith 3 HDMI inputs, USB Input and PC input
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Native Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 567p
- Easy Operation Guide is a new feature that allows you to easily navigate to the most convenient TV functions: favorite channels, TV channel list, external input list or settings.
- CineMotion® technology provides an optimized picture by automatically detecting film content and applying a reverse 3:2 pulldown process. Moving pictures will appear clearer and more natural-looking.
- Wide Screen Modeallows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
- VESAcompliant mounting holes.
- Favorite Channelswith the WEGA GATE function, allows you to select from eight of your favorite channels.
- Steady Sound® equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
- Built-in Speakersincludes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Inputoffers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
- Parental ControlV-chip technology allows parents to block unsuitable programming from younger viewers.
- Caption Vision/Info Bannerallows closed caption and/or Channel Programming information to be displayed.
- PC Inputallows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
- SRS® TruSurround® Audio Effect
- Video Signal System: NTSC, PAL, Secam
- 1.3 Mega Pixel Panel
- Native Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 567p
- 80,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 6ms Response Time
- Wide Viewing Angle 178 degrees
- widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- Multi System - Pal - NTSC - Secam compatible
- 40" screen (measured diagonally)
- high-gloss black finish
- 80,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- remote control
- Anynet+ simplifies control of compatible Samsung components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® 4.0 requirements
- picture settings memory for each video input
Connections and Dimensions:
- 6 A/V inputs, including:
- 1 composite video
- 2 component video (one is selectable component/composite)
- 3 HDMI v1.3 — accepts signals up to 1080p (60Hz, 24Hz)
- PC input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- USB port for photo/video/music playback
- detachable swivel stand (stand "footprint" is 22-7/8"W x 9-1/2"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 38-1/4"W x 23-5/8"H x 3-5/8"D (25-7/8"H x 9-1/2"D on stand)
- weight: 38.4 lbs. with stand; 32 lbs. without stand
- Auto Volume:
Auto Volume automatically adjusts the volume of the desired channel, lowering the sound output when the modulation signal is high or raising the sound output when the modulation signal is low. This reduces the difference in volume when changing channels. The Auto Volume feature can be set to Normal, Night or Off.
- Standard:Select the normal sound mode.
- Music:Emphasizes music over voices.
- Movie:Provides the best sound for movies.
- Clear Voice:Emphasizes voices over other sounds.
- Amplify:Amplify mode is for people who have difficulty hearing.
- Custom:Adjusts the 5-band EQ; 100 Hz, 300 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz, and 10 kHz.
You can choose from the following sound settings:
This function provides a virtual 5.1-channel surround sound experience through the television's speakers (can be use in Standard sound mode only).
Dialog Clarity emphasize voice while maintaining the background sound level (can be use in Standard sound mode only).
- The Audio Delay function corrects audio/video mismatch, when watching TV or video, and listening to a digital audio output using an external device such as an AV receiver. You can adjust the audio delay from 0ms to 250 ms.
- Audio Outputs:The Samsung LCD television provides an analog and digital audio output.
- Digital Audio:The optical digital output on the rear panel will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2 channel PCM.
- Analog Audio:The 3.5mm stereo audio output allows you connect the TV to your home stereo.
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.