Samsung HT-J4500 Multisystem Home Theater System
The Region-Free Samsung HT-J4500 Home Theater System include everything you need for an excellent cinema experience in your own home. Included in this combo is a fully-equipped 3D capable Blu-ray Player and 500 watt, 5.1 channel surround-sound system.
This player will work with any voltage from 110 to 240 volts, play any DVD or Blu-ray disc from anywhere in the world, and features internal PAL to NTSC conversion to eliminate the need for external video converters with messy cables.
The Samsung HT-J4500 gives you the ultimate flexibility for a wide variety of media and has multiple connectivity options to achieve the best audio & video for your particular setup.
As a DLNA capable player with Bluetooth connectivity and an ethernet port, you're able to easily share media not only with other DLNA capable devices, but also with any Bluetooth equipped portable device. This allows you to quickly and effortlessly share music, movies, photos and video to watch and listen directly on your TV screen. This player supports a wide range of the most popular file formats including MP3, WMA, WMV, FLAC, AAC, AVCHD 1.0, LPCM, JPEG, HD JPEG and more. You can also use the network service for native apps and Opera TV for hours of endless entertainment.
This player supports 3D playback for your 3D TV, and also features video upscaling for non-HD DVD discs, bringing them to near HD quality. Other features include HD audio (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio), CD ripping which converts CDs to .mp3 (via USB) and BD Live. This player can be powered on/off via bluetooth.
Includes a 6-speaker surround sound system with a center, 2 front speakers, 2 rear speakers and a passive subwoofer for powerful bass. For more information, see the detailed product specifications below.
Samsung HT-J4500 Region-Free Home Theater System Specifications
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS:5.1 Ch
- TOTAL POWER (W) :500
- DISC CAPACITY :1
- PACKING TYPE:One Packing
- DECK TYPE:Tray
- USB RECORDING (DATA DISC TO USB):Yes
- DEMO CONTENTS BUILT-IN:Yes
- ANYNET+ (HDMI-CEC) :Yes
- BD WISE :1.0
- CRYSTAL AMP :Yes
- NETWORK SERVICE:Native Apps, Opera TV
- TV SOUND ON:Yes
- CD RIPPING:Yes
- USER/STADIUM EQ:Yes
- DOLBY DIGITAL :Yes
- DOLBY PRO LOGIC II :Dolby Digital Plus
- DOLBY TRUE HD :Dolby True HD
- DTS :DTS 96/24,DTS-HD Master Audio
- DTS DIGITAL SURROUND:Yes
- USER EQ:Yes
- POWER BASS:Yes
- NUMBER OF SOUND MODES (DSP):8
- VIDEO UPSCALE (DVD):Yes
- BD PROFILE :5.0
- BD LIVE:Yes
- QUICK START MODE:Yes
- CENTER :Full Range
- FRONT :Full Range
- SUBWOOFER :Passive Subwoofer
- SURROUND :Full Range
- TYPE (TALLBOY/SATELLITE) :Satellite
- FRONT SPEAKER MODEL NAME:FS1
- REAR SPEAKER MODEL NAME:FS1
- CENTER SPEAKER MODEL NAME:FS1
- SUB WOOFER SPEAKER MODEL NAME:FW1
AV Decoding Format
- MP3 :Yes
- WMA :Yes
- AVCHD 1.0:Yes
- HD JPEG:Yes
- AUDIO INPUTS :1
- AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL:Yes
- HDMI OUT :1
- OPTICAL INPUTS :1
- USB :1EA
- ETHERNET :Yes
- BLUETOOTH® POWER ON:Yes
- BLU-RAY :Yes
- DVD / DVD±R / DVD±RW:Yes
- 3D BLU-RAY:3D Blu-ray
Dimensions & Weight
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) :16.9" x 2.2" x 8.8"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT (LB.) :4.2 lb.
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) :20.7" x 12.9" x 16.2"
- SHIPPING WEIGHT (LB.) :17.0 lb.
- SPK (CENTER) NET DIMENSION (W X H X D) :3.7" x 4.6" x 2.9"
- SPK (CENTER) NET WEIGHT :0.7 lb.
- SPK (FRONT) NET DIMENSION (W X H X D) :3.7" x 4.6" x 2.9"
- SPK (FRONT) NET WEIGHT :0.7 lb.
- SPK (SUB WOOFER) NET DIMENSION (W X H X D) :6.1" x 11.8" x 11.3"
- SPK (SUB WOOFER) NET WEIGHT :6.4 lb.
- SPK (SURROUND) NET DIMENSION (W X H X D) :3.7" x 4.6" x 2.9"
- SPK (SURROUND) NET WEIGHT (LB.) :0.7 lb.
- FM :Yes
- NUMBER OF PRESET:15
- REMOTE CONTROL:TM1241
World Wide VoltageWorks with world wide electricity 100-240 volts volts 50/60 hz. Can be used with electricity in North America or any other place in the world.ALL of our Multisystem TV's operate on ALL Global voltages, including 110, 120 Volts and 220, 230, 240 Volts.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.