- Model : 42PD9500TA
- Screen size 42"/106cm, Aspect Ratio :- 16:9
- High Standard in Panel Luminance and Contracts Ratio
- To watch hi definition you need a hi def TV service like digital cable, digital sattelite or HDMI DVD Player
- Tunes TV channels for PAL BG, PAL I, SECAM DK, Pal-N, Pal-M, NTSC M
- Plasma panel 1024 X 1080 resolution
- TV supports 1080p input but maximum screen resolution is 1080i
- 10000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Brightness : 1,400 cd/m2
- Built-in Full Multi-system TV Tuners for world wide use reception in any country.
- Panel Life : 60,000hrs
- Unique FC5 Digital Image Pixel Processor
- Digital Color Management
- Horizontal / Vertical Viewing Angle : Free
- Convenient Swivel Stand
- Audio Volume Leveler
- Detachable Speakers
- 2 HDMI digital inputs for Hi Definition TV
- Component Video 480i/p / 575i/p / 720p(60) / 1080i(50/60) / 1035i / 1080p
- Analog RGB Signal VGA - UXGA / 1080i(50/60)
- DVI RGB Signals (H / V/ DCLK) H:31-62/ 50-85Hz /20 â€“ 80Hz
- RF Multiplex Nicam/A2
- Dimension without stand 1134mm X 648mm X 109mm (W X H X D)
- Dimension with stand 1134mm X 713mm X 365mm (W X H X D)
|Put it Anywhere
The 3.9" deep 42PD9500TA gives you the luxury of choosing between hanging your TV on the wall or placing it on a stand.
|Bright and Vivid Picture
The Hitachi 42PD9500TA offers unrivaled picture quality for your viewing pleasure. Thanks to plasma technology you can view images with amazing clarity, brightness, and contrast. The 42PD9500TA can display up to 1,070 million colors and is one of the brightest displays with a contrast ratio of 10000:1. All this leads to a much more vivid television experience.
|16:9 Wide Screen
You no longer have to deal with cropped off images while watching some of your favorite movies. With its wide screen 16:9 aspect ratio you can now watch movies in their original format. In fact, the 16:9 aspect ratio is one of the most important aspects of the 42PD9500TA since all future HDTV signals will be broadcast in this format.
|Wide Viewing Angle
The 42PD9500TA offers a completely flat viewing surface with a 160 degree viewing angle. The expansive viewing angle means that you can watch your favorite programs from nearly anywhere in your living room without distortions common to rear-projection TV's or TFT monitors.
Cure for Sore Eyes
Traditionally, video signals are transmitted using an interlacing format where two separate frames are transposed to create one single frame. This results in flicker that can lead to eye fatigue and soreness. This flicker problem is eliminated with the progressive scanning process where video images are transmitted in one single complete frame. The 42PD9500TA is compatible with all progressive scanning signals from high quality DVD players and HDTV decoders, and other high-end video equipment to produce brilliant flicker-free images.
The 42PD9500TA is PC ready. You now have the ability to use your plasma TV with any SXGA, XGA, SVGA, or VGA computer video signals*. With Hitachi's 42PD9500TA you not only have a TV, but a 42" computer monitor as well.
Digital Television for Today and Tomorrow
The Hitachi 42PD9500TA allows you to enjoy your favorite TV programming today while being prepared for the future. The 42PD9500TA is an HDTV monitor and can support both HDTV (1080p, 1080i and 720p) and EDTV/SDTV (480p and 480i) input signals**. This allows you to enjoy the shows of today, with much better picture quality, and be prepared for the future of HDTV offerings.