Panasonic TH-P42C10S 42" Multi-System Plasma TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
Panasonic's new TH-P42C10S has a 2,000,000 contrast ratio and 2 HDMI inputs. These features and more like Arch Design make it an excellent Multi-System TV. The Panasonic TH-P42C10S 42" VIERA Plasma TV displays all HD resolutions including HD 1080p which offers the highest image quality among high-definition video sources. The VIERA processor receives 1080p video signals in their original format utilizing a 1080p Digital processing chip-set for optimal picture quality. Overall the Panasonic TH-P42C10S is one of the best value in 42" Multi system TVs in the market right now.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving Plasma Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System Plasma TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Panasonic TH-P42C10S 42" Multi-System Plasma TV Description:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
MultiSystem Plasma TV for use world wide in any country. Works on any Video System: PAL, SECAM and NTSC. And Works on any voltage
High Contrast 2,000,000:
1 (Native 15,000 : 1): The new Real Black Drive system (a pre-discharge suppression system) and the improved panel production processes combine to reproduce outstanding blacks with the outstanding contrast. They accurately reproduce even scenes with a delicate balance of light and shadow.600Hz Sub-field Drive:
600Hz technology lets you view superb motion and still images with high resolution. For even greater clarity with motion images, Panasonic uses its own unique image-analysis technology. This technology converts the motion in each scene into data.SD Card Slot - VIERA Image Viewer (JPEG):
It's easy to view photo images with the SD card slot. View your photos right after you take them. Simply insert an SD Memory Card into VIERA to display photos on the large screen.Smart Networking with VIERA Link:
VIERA Link allows interlinked operation of various AV devices using only the VIERA remote control, by simply connecting the devices to each other by an HDMI cable.V-Audio:
VIERA televisions deliver the best of sounds with V-Audio technologies. V-Audio realizes a spread of Left-Right direction sound space by Analogue-based Algorithm.Horizontal Arch Design:
An ornamental motif that arcs gracefully, like the horizon. Thin, light and wide. Based on these three key words, this design combines functional beauty with formative art to harmonize with virtually any interior space.
Panasonic TH-P42C10S 42" Multi-System Plasma TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Panasonic TH-P42C10s Multi system Plasma TV for world wide use
- Works on any Video System: PAL, SECAM and NTSC
- Inputting and outputting 1080p video signals without altering their natural specifications.
- Up-converts SD video signals to 1080p signals. Delivers pictures as beautiful as those from HD video signals.
- The equivalent of 3,072 steps of gradation express finely nuanced images.
- VIERA LINK can control your entire home cinema system
- 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p Video Signal INPUT
- Smart Networking with VIERA Link
- VIERA Image Viewer (JPEG)
- VIERA Link
- Horizontal Arch Design
- High Contrast 2,000,000 : 1 (Native 15,000 : 1)
- Smart Networking with VIERA Link
- VIERA Image Viewer (JPEG)
- Voltage: automatic switching between 100-240 volts 50/60Hz for use world wide
- Tuning System PLL synthesizer 100-position auto-search tuner
- CATV Compatibility Hyper-band
- Broadcast Stereo Reception
- NICAM -B
- NICAM -G
- NICAM - I
- NICAM -German (A2)
- Teletext Reception 1000P Level 2.5, FASTEXT/LIST
- World 17-System
- PAL -B/G/H, PAL -B/G , PAL -I , PAL -D/K, SECAM -B/G , SECAM -D/K, SECAM -L/L', SECAM -L
- AV-NTSC: PAL-525/60
- AV-NTSC: NTSC
- AV-NTSC: M-NTSC
- Screen Size 42" (106 cm) diagonal
- Screen Aspect 16 : 9 Wide
- Panel G12 Progressive HD Plasma Display Panel
- Progressive Scan
- Number of Pixels 786,432 (1,024 x 768) pixels
- Color System NTSC/PAL/PAL 60Hz/M-NTSC
- Applicable PC signals VGA, WVGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA 60Hz
- Applicable Scanning Format
- 480i (60Hz)
- 480p (60Hz)
- 576i (50Hz)
- 576p (50Hz)
- 720p (50Hz)
- 720p (60Hz)
- 1080i (50Hz)
- 1080i (60Hz)
- 1080p(50Hz) (HDMI only)
- 1080p(60Hz) (HDMI only)
- Moving Picture Resolution Over 720 lines
- Contrast Ratio: Native: 30,000:1; Dynamic: 2,000,000:1
- Shades of Gradation 5120 equivalent steps of gradation
- 24p Playback
- x.v. Colour
- 3D Colour Management
- Sub Pixel Control
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction
- Video Noise Reduction
- 3D Comb Filter
- Picture Mode Standard/Dynamic/Cinema
- Bottom Speakers Full-Range x 2
- Audio Output 20 W (10 W x 2), 10% THD
- Sound Mode Music/News
- Surround -V Audio
- HDMI Input 2 (rear)
- Composite Video Input AV1/2/3/4: RCA phono type (rear)
- S-Video Input AV3: Mini DIN 4-pin (1 rear, 1 front)
- Audio Input (for Video) AV1/2/3/4: RCA phono type connectors (3 sets rear, 1 front)
- PC Input Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1 (rear)
- Component Video Input AV2/3: RCA phono type (2 sets, 1 rear and 1 side)
- Audio Input (for HDMI, PC, Component) RCA phono type connectors (L, R) x 2 sets (rear x 1 set, side x 1 set)
- Monitor Out RCA phono type (1 rear)
- Audio Output RCA phono type connectors (L, R) (1 set rear: co-use with monitor out), Headphone jack (1 side)
- Headphone Jack 1
- VIERA Link (HDAVI Control 4)
- Screen Saver Wobbling/Side Panel Adjustment
- Multi Window
- Aspect Controls 16:9/14:9/Just/4:3/4:3 Full/Zoom1/Zoom2/Zoom3
- On-Screen Display Languages English/Chinese/Arabic/Persian/French
- Game Mode
- Off Timer
- Child Lock
- Power Save Mode
- Power Consumption 285W, Standby: 0.7W
- Dimensions W/O stand (mm) Width 1029, Height 661, Depth 100
- Dimensions with stand (mm) Width 1029, Height 727, Depth 327
- Weight W/O stand (kg) 26
- Weight with stand (kg) 28
- Operating Temperature 0°C - 40°C
600Hz Sub-field Drive
600Hz technology lets you view superb motion and still images with high resolution. For even greater clarity with motion images, Panasonic uses its own unique image-analysis technology. This technology converts the motion in each scene into data.
2,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast
VIERA incorporates an improved panel production process and the new Real Black Drive system. A pre-discharge control system, the Real Black Drive system achieves next-generation black reproduction. When you're watching movies, VIERA renders images just the way the director intended, even in scenes where it's difficult to achieve a proper balance of light and dark.
Smart Networking with VIERA Link
VIERA Link allows interconnected operation of various AV devices using only the VIERA remote control, by simply connecting the devices to each other by an HDMI cable. VIERA Link performance has been further enhanced with LUMIX digital camera connection. By connecting a new LUMIX camera that has an HDMI output terminal to VIERA, you can use the VIERA remote to control the playback of images stored on the camera
VIERA Image Viewer (JPEG)
It's easy to view photo images with the SD card slot. View your photos right after you take them. Simply insert an SD Memory Card into VIERA to display photos on the large screen.
VIERA televisions deliver the best of sounds with V-Audio technologies. V-Audio realizes a spread of Left-Right direction sound space by Analogue-based Algorithm.
TV Tuner Receiving System:
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.