LG 60" 60PB6600 Full HD Multi system Plasma TV 110 220 240 Volts
Full HD 1080p Resolution
With almost double the pixel resolution, the stunning picture offered by this TV is the reason you wanted HD in the first place. Full HD 1080p offers superior picture quality over basic HDTV.
600Hz Max Sub Field Driving
LG's 600Hz Max Sub Field Driving supports the critical refresh rate by sending precise electric pulses to the individual pixels within the screen, helping to keep each video frame clearer and brighter. Favored for fast-motion images such as videogames, action movies, or sports.
With a wave of your hand, the scroll of a wheel, or the use LG's unique Voice Mate™(with natural speech recognition) you can change the channel, open an app or find something new. You can control your compatible Blu-ray player, home theater system, set-top-box and sound bar with just one remote. Spend less time looking for misplaced remotes and more time enjoying your viewing experience. *Magic Remote AN-MR500 and Wi-Fi® Bluetooth® USB Dongle AN-WF500 required and sold separately.
Access premium content from providers like Hulu Plus®, Netflix® and YouTube® directly from your TV. Customize your LG home dashboard to your favorite and most-used apps and you can spend more time enjoying your entertainment and less time navigating.
Connect your compatible mobile device to your TV through an MHL cable to see your content up on the TV screen. Use the intuitive LG Magic Remote to control playback via the TV, all without needing to access a home network.
LG 60" 60PB6600 Full HD Multi system Plasma TV 110 220 240 Volts Specifications:
- Screen Size: 60"
- Screen Size Class (diagonal): 60" Class (59.8" diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080p
- Display Type: PDP
- Protective Skin Glass: Yes
- 600Hz Max Sub Field Driving: Yes
- ISM (Image Sticking Minimization): 2 Modes
- PenTouch Ready: Yes (PenTouch Pen AN-TP300 and Receiver AN-TD200 sold separately)
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- TV without Stand (WxHxD): 54.8" x 30.0" x 2.7"
- TV with Stand (WxHxD): 54.8" x 34.7" x 13.4"
- TV without stand weight: 72.7 lbs
- TV with stand weight: 78.7 lbs
- TV Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD): 60.0" x 37.4" x 11.2"
- Shipping Weight: 95.7 lbs
- Triple XD™ Engine: Yes
- Picture Mode: 8 Modes
- Aspect Ratio: 6 Modes
- Just Scan (1:1 Pixel Matching): HDMI/Component/RF - 1080i, 1080p, 720p
- Real Cinema 24p (2:2 pull down): Yes
- Picture Wizard: Yes
- Speaker System: 2ch Speaker System
- Audio Output Power (Watts - THD 10%): 20W
- Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP): Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder: Yes
- DTS Decoder: Yes
- Virtual Surround: Yes (Plus)
- Sound Mode: 7 Modes
- Clear Voice: Yes
- Sound Optimizer: 3 Modes
- Smart Sound Mode: Yes
LG SMART TV FEATURES
- Premium VOD Services: Yes
- MHL (Mobile to TV, Wired): Yes
- Wi-Fi® Ready: Wi-Fi dongle AN-WF500 required. Will be supplied at no charge.
- WiFi Direct (Ready): Wi-Fi dongle AN-WF500 required. Will be supplied at no charge.
- MHL: Yes
- USB: Yes
- - Video: DivX HD
- - Photo: JPEG
- - Audio: AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MPEG, MP3, PCM, DTS
- RF In (Antenna/Cable): 1 (Rear)
- Component Video In(Y, Pb, Pr + Audio): 1 (Rear)
- Composite In (AV): 1 (shared w/Component)
- HDMI®: 3(2 Rear, 1 Side)
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1 (Rear)
- USB 2.0: 3 (Side)
- LAN: 1 (Rear)
- RS-232: USB Port (no power on)
CABINET / ACCESSORIES
- VESA® Wall Mount Pattern: 400mm x 400mm
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz): 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
WiFi ReadyWiFi ready means that the device is able to use WiFi but requires an adapter. WiFi adapters are fairly inexpensive and usually plug into the USB port. WiFi Ready TV's will always have a standard LAN port to utilize internet features without using WiFi.
Smart WiFi Built InWiFi built-in means that the hardware needed is already built into the device. WiFi Built-in tv's already have the WiFi card/adapter inside. It is ready to connect to Wi-Fi networks straight out of the box. If you have a WiFi network, just plug in the TV, set it up and you have internet access.
Smart TVA smart TV, also known as a connected TV or hybrid TV, describes the combining of the Internet and Web 2.0 features into television sets, as well as the integration between computers and these television sets. These devices focus on online interactive media, Internet TV, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and less focus on traditional broadcast media than traditional television sets.