LG 55LS5700 Multi system 3D TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110-220 Volts:
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving 3D Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System 3D TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
LG 55LS5700 Multi System 3D TV Product Description
EASY WAY TO ACCESS LIMITLESS CONTENT
An intuitive, easy way to access limitless content, thousands of movies, customizable apps, videos and browse the web all organized in a simple-to-use interface. And, when you can just point and choose selections with LG's unique motion-controlled Magic Remote, it's even simpler. That's what you get with an LG Smart TV experience, the next generation in entertainment organized within a simple interface.
WORKS LIKE MAGIC
Selecting features on your LG TV is as easy as the wave of your hand with the Magic Remote Control. Just point to what you want and the sensors follow right along. Clicking and scrolling is soon to be a thing of the past.
YOUR CONTENT ON THE BIG SCREEN
Browse and share files from external storage devices on your TV screen, or access files from your PC, tablet or smart phone via Wi-Fi.
YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES
TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast-moving entertainment.
LESS BLUR. MORE ACTION.
Motion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast-moving entertainment.
CUT LOOSE WHEN YOU ARE WI-FI READY
Getting your LG TV connected to online content is easy when you are Wi-Fi® Ready. If you have existing wireless broadband, setting it up is simple and you don't need to worry about messy wires.
DOUBLE THE DETAIL
This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You’ll see details and colors like never before.
ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
FIND THE PERFECT PICTURE
Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It’s not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
VIEW IT IN THE RIGHT LIGHT
Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
LG’s ISFccc Ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both day and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote.
LG 55LS5700 Multi system 3D TV SpecificationsDesigns and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Screen Size : 55"
- Resolution :1920 x 1080p
- Display Type :LED
- 3D Ready
- LG Smart TV
- TruMotion (Frame Rate) : 120 Hz
- MPRT : 120 Hz
- No. of HDMI Ports : 4
Dimensions / Weight
- TV without stand (WxHxD) : 49.7" x 29.7" x 1.4"
- TV with stand (WxHxD) : 49.7" x 32.4" x 12.4"
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) :61.8" x 34.7" x 7.5"
- TV without stand weight : 48.3 lbs
- TV with stand weight : 56.2 lbs
- Shipping weight:68.8 lbs
- Screen Size Class (diagonal): 55" Class (54.6" diagonal)
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080p
- BLU Type : Edge LED
- Response Time : TruMotion 120Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 5,000,000:1
- Digital : ATSC/NTSC/Clear QAM (1 Tuner)
- Triple XD Engine
- Resolution Upscaler (Plus/Basic) : Basic
- Picture Mode : 7 Modes (Intelligent Sensor/Vivid/Standard/Cinema/Game/ISF Expert 1/ISF Expert 2)
- Picture Wizard II
- Just Scan (1:1 Pixel Matching) : HDMI 1080p/1080i/720p, Component 1080p/1080i/720p, RF 1080p/1080i/720p
- AV Mode (Picture & Sound) : 3 Modes (Cinema/Game/Off)
- Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP)
- Dolby Digital Decoder
- Speaker System : 1 Way 2 Speakers
- Audio Output (Watts - THD 10%) : 10W + 10W
- Virtual Surround
- Clear Voice II
- Sound Mode : 7 Modes (Standard/Music/Cinema/Sport/ Game/Vivid/User Setting)
- Sound Optimizer: 3 Modes (Low/Medium/High)
- Mute (Normal/2 Level) : Normal
- 3D Type (SG/FPR):FPR (Passive)
- 3D Format Auto Correction
- 3D to 2D
- 2D to 3D
- 3D Depth Control (3D & 2D to 3D) : 20 Levels
- 3D Viewpoint Control (3D & 2D to 3D) : 20 Levels
- 3D Image Correction
- 3D Sound Zooming
- Dual Play Capable: Yes (AG-F310DP glasses required and sold seperately)
SMART TV FEATURES
- Home Dashboard 2.0
- App Store
- Premium Content Providers
- Full Web Browser
- Social Center
- Search & Recommendation
- 3D World (3D Content Streaming)
- Skype® Ready : Yes (Camera required and sold seperately. Skype subscription also required.)
- Smart Phone Remote Support
- Picture in Picture (Web/Skype)
- Wi-Fi Ready / Built-in : Built-in
- WiFi Direct
- Media Link
- DLNA (Movie/Photo/Music)
- Windows 7 Certified
- WiFi Display
- Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi)
- SIMPLINK (HDMI CEC)
- Intelligent Sensor
- Smart Energy Saving: Yes (Backlight Control+Intelligent Sensor)
- Input Labeling
- Quick View (Flashback)
- Closed Caption
- Language : 4 (English/Spanish/French/Korean)
- Auto Tuning/Programming
- Channel Add/Delete
- Favorite Channel Programming
- Auto/Manual Clock
- On/Off Timer
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Off/Auto Sleep
- RF In (Antenna/Cable): 1 (Rear)
- AV In : 1 (Rear)
- Component Video In(Y, Pb, Pr) + Audio : 1 (Rear)
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) : 1 (Rear)
- HDMI™/HDCP Input :4 (Rear)
- RGB In (D-Sub 15 Pin) - PC : 1 (Rear)
- PC Audio Input : 1 (Rear)
- USB 2.0 : 3 (Rear)
- LAN : 1 (Rear)
CABINET / ACCESSORIES
- Swivel (Left/Right) : 20º/20º
- VESA Compatible : 400mm x 400mm
- Magic Remote : 3 mode
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz) : 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby Mode: 0.3W
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
Smart WiFi Built InWiFi built-in means that the hardware needed is already built into the device. WiFi Built-in tv's already have the WiFi card/adapter inside. It is ready to connect to Wi-Fi networks straight out of the box. If you have a WiFi network, just plug in the TV, set it up and you have internet access.
Smart TVA smart TV, also known as a connected TV or hybrid TV, describes the combining of the Internet and Web 2.0 features into television sets, as well as the integration between computers and these television sets. These devices focus on online interactive media, Internet TV, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and less focus on traditional broadcast media than traditional television sets.