LG 50PN4500 50" Multi system 3D TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110-220 Volts:
LG 50PN4500 Multi system 3D TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 110-220 Volts
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
DOUBLE THE DETAIL
This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You’ll see details and colors like never before.
SAVE MORE THAN ENERGY
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
FIND THE PERFECT PICTURE
Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It’s not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
VIEW IT IN THE RIGHT LIGHT
Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
WISE AND NOT WASTEFUL
With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
LG’s ISFccc Ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both day and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote.
LG 50PN4500 Multi system TV SpecificationsDesigns and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Screen Size : 50"
- Resolution :1366 X 768 resolution
- Display Type :LED
- No. of HDMI Ports : 2
Dimensions / Weight
- TV without stand (WxHxD) : 46" x 27.5" x 2.2"
- TV with stand (WxHxD) : 46" x 29.7" x 11.5"
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) : 52.4" x 32.2" x 9"
- TV without stand weight : 52.9 lbs
- TV with stand weight : 56.0 lbss
- Shipping weight: 67.5 lbs
- Screen Size Class (diagonal): 50" Class (49.9" diagonal)
- Resolution : 1366 x 768
- Screen Type : Plasma
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 3,000,000:1
- Triple XD Engine
- Resolution Upscaler (Plus/Basic) : Basic
- Picture Mode : 8 Modes (Vivid/Standard/APS/Cinema/Game/ Photo/ISF Expert 1/ISF Expert 2)
- Picture Wizard II
- Just Scan (1:1 Pixel Matching) : HDMI 1080p/1080i/720p, Component 1080p/1080i/720p, RF 1080p/1080i/720p
- Real Cinema 24p (3:3 pull down)
- AV Mode II (Picture & Sound) : 3 Modes (Cinema/Game/Off)
- Dolby Digital Decoder
- Speaker System : 1 Way 2 Speakers
- Audio Output (Watts - THD 10%) : 10W + 10W
- Virtual Surround
- Clear Voice II
- Sound Mode : 5 Modes (Standard/Music/Cinema/Sport/Game)
- SIMPLINK (HDMI CEC)
- Language : 4 (English/Spanish/French/Korean)
- Auto Tuning/Programming
- Channel Add/Delete
- Favorite Channel Programming
- Auto/Manual Clock
- On/Off Timer
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Off/Auto Sleep
- RF In (Antenna/Cable): 1 (Rear)
- AV In : 1 (Rear)
- Component Video In(Y, Pb, Pr) + Audio : 1 (Rear)
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) : 1 (Rear)
- HDMI™/HDCP Input :2 (1 Rear, 1 Side)
- USB 2.0 : 1 (Side)
CABINET / ACCESSORIES
- Swivel (Left/Right) : 20º/20º
- VESA Compatible : 400mm x 400mm
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz) : 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby Mode: 0.1W