May we suggest
LG 47LM6200 47" Multi system 3D TV; 42" PAL, NTSC and Secam 110-220 Volts:
The LG 47LM6200 47" Multi-system Full HD Ultra Slim Smart 3D LED TV gives you the ability to increase the 3D depth on your TV to provide more enhanced 3D effects. Don’t just watch 3D, hear it in 3D. This LG TV is equipped with 3D Sound Zooming to provide a greater level of sound immersion with 3D content. Browse and share files from external storage devices on your TV screen, or access files from your PC, tablet or smart phone via Wi-Fi. Earning the ENERGY STAR means ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving 3D Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System 3D TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
LG 47LM6200 47" Multi System 3D TV Product Description
UNLIMITED 3D CONTENT
3D isn’t just for the newest releases anymore. LG’s 2D-to-3D conversion feature can turn everything from cinema classics to sports to your TV favorites into larger-than-life 3D. It’s in with the old and in with the new. Not ready for 3D TV yet? No problem. LG’s 3D Ready HDTVs still deliver extraordinary color and crisp detail in 2D. You’ll also enjoy a vast array of entertainment like HD movies, HDTV shows and more-all on an incredibly thin TV. So, when you’re ready to experience 3D TV, you’ll be plenty prepared.
EASY TO LOVE. EASY TO SHARE
Our flicker-free 3D glasses are just like the ones you get at the movie theater, so there are no batteries required and they don't need recharging. Because LG Cinema 3D glasses are so inexpensive, you can outfit your family and friends for a fraction of the cost of other 3D technologies. You can even use other compatible 3D glasses. 6 sets of glasses included. And with LG's Clip On Cinema 3D glasses (sold separately), anyone already wearing corrective lenses can enjoy Cinema 3D with ease and in comfort without the need to wear an additional pair of glasses.
TWO-PLAYER GAMES ON THE SAME SCREEN
Gamers can enjoy two-player gaming on one TV without the need for a split screen. Now two players can compete against one another independently and catch the action on a full screen! *Requires special glasses sold separately.
CUT LOOSE WHEN YOU ARE WI-FI READY
Getting your LG TV connected to online content is easy when you are Wi-Fi® Ready. If you have existing wireless broadband, setting it up is simple and you don't need to worry about messy wires.
SAVE MORE THAN ENERGY
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
FIND THE PERFECT PICTURE
Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It’s not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
LG 47LM6200 Multi system 3D TV Specifications
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Screen Size : 47"
- Resolution :1920 x 1080p
- Display Type :LED
- 3D Ready
- LG Smart TV
- TruMotion (Frame Rate) : 120 Hz
- MPRT : 120 Hz
- No. of HDMI Ports : 4
- Screen Size Class (diagonal): 47" Class (46.9" diagonal)
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080p
- BLU Type : Edge LED
- Response Time : TruMotion 120Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 6,000,000:1
- Pal and DVBT Tuner built in
- Triple XD Engine
- Resolution Upscaler (Plus/Basic) : Basic
- Picture Mode : 7 Modes (Intelligent Sensor/Vivid/Standard/Cinema/Game/ISF Expert 1/ISF Expert 2)
- Picture Wizard II
- Just Scan (1:1 Pixel Matching) : HDMI 1080p/1080i/720p, Component 1080p/1080i/720p, RF 1080p/1080i/720p
- AV Mode (Picture & Sound) : 3 Modes (Cinema/Game/Off)
- Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP)
- Dolby Digital Decoder
- Speaker System : 1 Way 2 Speakers
- Audio Output (Watts - THD 10%) : 10W + 10W
- Virtual Surround
- Clear Voice II
- Sound Mode : 7 Modes (Standard/Music/Cinema/Sport/ Game/Vivid/User Setting)
- Sound Optimizer: 3 Modes (Low/Medium/High)
- Mute (Normal/2 Level) : Normal
- 3D Type (SG/FPR):FPR (Passive)
- 3D Format Auto Correction
- 3D to 2D
- 2D to 3D
- 3D Depth Control (3D & 2D to 3D) : 20 Levels
- 3D Viewpoint Control (3D & 2D to 3D) : 20 Levels
- 3D Image Correction
- 3D Sound Zooming
- Dual Play Capable: Yes (AG-F310DP glasses required and sold seperately)
SMART TV FEATURES
- Home Dashboard 2.0
- App Store
- Premium Content Providers
- Full Web Browser
- Social Center
- Search & Recommendation
- 3D World (3D Content Streaming)
- Skype Ready : Yes (Camera required and sold seperately. Skype subscription also required.)
- Smart Phone Remote Support
- Picture in Picture (Web/Skype)
- Wifi Dongle available
- WiFi Direct
- Media Link
- DLNA (Movie/Photo/Music)
- Windows 7 Certified
- WiFi Display
- Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi)
- SIMPLINK (HDMI CEC)
- Intelligent Sensor
- Smart Energy Saving: Yes (Backlight Control+Intelligent Sensor)
- Input Labeling
- Quick View (Flashback)
- Closed Caption
- Auto Tuning/Programming
- Channel Add/Delete
- Favorite Channel Programming
- Auto/Manual Clock
- On/Off Timer
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Off/Auto Sleep
- RF In (Antenna/Cable): 1 (Rear)
- AV In : 1 (Rear)
- Component Video In(Y, Pb, Pr) + Audio : 1 (Rear)
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) : 1 (Rear)
- HDMI™/HDCP Input :4 (Rear)
- RGB In (D-Sub 15 Pin) - PC : 1 (Rear)
- PC Audio Input : 1 (Rear)
- USB 2.0 : 3 (Rear)
- LAN : 1 (Rear)
CABINET / ACCESSORIES
- Swivel (Left/Right) : 10º/10º
- VESA Compatible : 400mm x 400mm
- Magic Remote : 3 mode
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz) : 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby Mode: 0.1W
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
WiFi ReadyWiFi ready means that the device is able to use WiFi but requires an adapter. WiFi adapters are fairly inexpensive and usually plug into the USB port. WiFi Ready TV's will always have a standard LAN port to utilize internet features without using WiFi.
Smart TVA smart TV, also known as a connected TV or hybrid TV, describes the combining of the Internet and Web 2.0 features into television sets, as well as the integration between computers and these television sets. These devices focus on online interactive media, Internet TV, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and less focus on traditional broadcast media than traditional television sets.