LG 42PQ30 Multi-System HD Plasma TV 100-240 Volts:
With a dual XD Engine the LG 42PQ30 gives you the best video in a 42" Plasma model. It has a response rate of .001 millisecond with a 150 hertz refresh rate. Also offers a 3D comb filter, 1080p 24 input-ready, Simplink (HDMI-CEC); dual HDMI 1.3 terminals for a Multi System model that is truly compatible world wide.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving Plasma Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System Plasma TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
LG 42PQ30 42" Multi-System Plasma TV Description:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Model : LG 42PQ30 MultiSystem Plasma TV
- Screen size 42"/106cm, Aspect Ratio :- 16:9
- 1024 x 768 resolution
- 1,500cd/m2 brightness
- 100,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 150Hz for Flicker Free Video
- 0.001ms response time
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- Built-in Full Multi-system TV Tuners for world wide use reception in any country. Tunes TV channels for PAL BG, PAL I, SECAM DK, NTSC M.
- Does not have digital TV tuner.
- Panel Life : 60,000hrs
- Unique FC5 Digital Image Pixel Processor
- Digital Color Management
- Horizontal / Vertical Viewing Angle : Free
- Convenient Swivel Stand
- Audio Volume Leveler
- 2 HDMI Inputs (480i/p / 575i/p / 720p(60) / 1080i(50/60) / 1080p
- Component Video 480i/p / 575i/p / 720p(60) / 1080i(50/60)
- Analog RGB Signal VGA - UXGA / 1080i(50/60)
- RF Multiplex Nicam/A2
- Voltage: automatic switching between 100-240 volts 50/60Hz for use world wide
HD 720720p is a progressive HDTV resolution signal format with 720 horizontal lines. All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720. The number 720 stands for the 720 horizontal scan lines of image display resolution (also known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution), while the letter p stands for progressive scan.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.