LG 42LM5800 42" Multi-System 3D LED TV Description:
The LG 42LM5800 42-inch 3D LED Multi-System Television has a slim 1080p HD panel that can deliver crisp, clear, vivid images in any part of the world with its built-in Pal / NTSC / Secam conversion and 110-240 volt power supply with 50/60 Hz system. It also features 3D capability similar to that which you would experience in the theater with LG Cinema 3D with LED display technology. It comes with flicker-free 3D glasses which don't require any batteries and don't need to be recharged. Four sets of glasses are included. The TV also has a full set of inputs so you can hook up all your equipment to the television. It has four HDMI inputs, a USB port, component and PC inputs, as well as an ethernet port.
- Double the Detail
- Flicker-Free 3D Glasses
- 2D-to-3D Conversion
- Less Blur, More Action
- Intelligent Sensor
- ISFccc Ready
- Find The Perfect Picture
- Save More Than Energy
- Wise and Not Wasteful
- 3D Playback
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LED Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LED TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
LG 42LM5800 42" Multi-System 3D LED TV Specifications:
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 42"
- Aspect Ratio: 6 modes (16:9 / Just scan / Set by program / 4:3 / Cinema Zoom 1 / Zoom)
- Pixel Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio: DCR: 5,000,000:1
- Response Time: TruMotion 120Hz
- LCD Sync Rate: TruMotion (Frame Rate): 120Hz
- MPRT: 120Hz
- Video System: ATSC / NTSC / Clear QAM (1 Tuner)
- HDTV Compatibility
- TV Scan Lines: Up to 1080
- TV Tuner
- Sound: 10W + 10W = 20W
- Orientation: 1 way, 2 speakers
- RF in (Antenna / Cable): 1 (Rear)
- AV in: 1 (Rear)
- Component video in (Y/Pb/Pr) + Audio: 2 (Rear)
- Digital audio out (Optical): 1 (Rear)
- HDMI / HDCP input: 3 (2 Rear / 1 Side)
- RGB in (D-sub 15-pin) - PC: 1 (Rear)
- PC audio input: 1 (Rear)
- USB 2.0: 1 (Side)
- LAN: 1 (Rear) 1 (Rear) 3 (2 Rear/1 Side) 1 (Rear) 1 (Rear) 1 (Side) 1 (Rear)
- Menu Language: English / Spanish / French / Korean
- Remote Control
- Tilt/Swivel Range: 20º / 20º
- Wall Mountable: VESA (400 x 400mm)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Standby: 0.1W
- Energy Star Compliant
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- Without stand: 36.7 x 23.4 x 1.4" (932.2 x 594.4 x 35.6 mm)
- With stand: 36.7 x 26 x 10.6" (932.2 x 660.4 x 269.2 mm)
- Without stand: 28.9 lb. (13.1kg)
- With stand: 34.4 lb. (15.6kg)
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.