LG 32LG30RA 32" Multi-system LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts:
LG 32 LCD TV LG30 LG30RA 32LG30RA. With a design that is simply refined, the LG 32LG30RA LCD TV delivers delight to your eyes. Its slim style refreshes your living space and uplifts your emotions, creating entertainment that is more enjoyable. Its pristine picture quality offers an outstanding HDTV experience that redefines how you connect to the digital world.
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving LCD Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System LCD TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
LG 32LG30RA 32" Multi-system LCD TV; PAL, NTSC and Secam 100-240 Volts Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This TV is a multisystem TV. All Multi System TVs do not have a digital TV tuner. What does this mean? To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US and DVBT broadcasting overseas) you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component.
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!!
- World-Wide NTSC M, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 32 inch LCD TV with 2 HDMI inputs and PC input
- 15,000:1 Dynamic Contrast: While viewing either very bright or very dark scenes, it can be difficult to distinguish main images which blend into the background. Dynamic Contrast dramatically mitigates this problem by adjusting the backlight intensity, providing up to a 4X improvement in contrast.
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- Wide Screen Mode allows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
- Steady Sound® equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
- Built-in hidden speakers includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Input offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
- Parental Control V-chip technology allows parents to block unsuitable programming from younger viewers.
- PC Input allows you to connect your PC and display the PC screen on your TV.
- Surround Sound Audio Effect
- Video Signal System: NTSC, PAL, Secam
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Native Resolution: 1080i, 720p
- Full Digital Image Processor
- 15,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 10-bit processor with 12.8 billion colors
- 15 degree swivel stand
- SRS TruSurround XT: LG LCD TVs are equipped with the best that technology can offer in sound quality. Even when viewing regular broadcasts, our 2 speaker surround sound makes you feel as if the theatre has been brought to your living room.
- 8ms Response Time
- Wide Viewing Angle 178 degrees
- Brightness 500cd/m2
- 3D Y/C Comb Filter
- 3:2 Pulldown technology
- PIP (for Freeze Function)
- Vertical Frequency (Hz): 56 / 60 / 72 / 73 / 75
- Contrast Ratio: TBD
- Horizontal Scan (KHz) for PC: 31/ 31.5 / 35.2 / 32.9 / 46.9 / 47.4 / 47.7 / 47.8 / 56.5 / 60 / 60.3
- Overscan: Normal, +1, +2
- Viewing Angle: Right/Left: 170°, Up/Down: 170°
- Display Response Time: TBD
- Vertical Size: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Vertical Center: +10 and -10 (Zoom) +10 and -10 (Wide Zoom)
- Horizontal Center: +10 to -10 (TV) +50 to -50 (PC)
- Screen or Display Technology: LCD
- Tuner: Analog
- Video Processing: One-chip Video Processor
- Color Temperature: Cool, Neutral, Warm
- Noise Reduction: Yes
- Screen Modes (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Screen Modes (16:9): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom, Off
- Wide Mode (16:9): Wide Zoom, Full, Zoom
- Wide Mode (4:3): Wide Zoom, Normal, Full, Zoom
- Comb Filter: 3D Digital Comb Filter
- Phase (PC Only): Yes
- Pitch (PC Only): Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Picture Modes: Vivid, Standard, Pro
- Speaker Type: Oval cone
- Speakers (Total): 2
- Full Range Speaker Size: 55 x 150mm (Oval)
- Audio Power Output: 20W Total (10W x 2)
- Tone Control(s): Treble and Bass
- Sound Mode: Dynamic, Natural, Clear Voice, Mode Memory, Simulated
- Digital Amplifier: Yes
- Audio Mute: Yes
- Speaker On/Off: Yes
- Simulated Surround: Yes
- Stand Tilt Range: L/R: 15°
- Stand Swivel Range: Forward 3° / Back 8°
- Channel Label: Yes
- Channel Skip/Add: Yes
- Channel Jump: Yes
- Favorite Channel: Yes
- Speed Surf Channel Selection: Yes
- Program Guide Access: Yes
- Auto Channel Programming: Yes
- Multiple Language Display: English; Español; Français
- Mode Memory: Yes
- Info Banner: Yes
- Sleep Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, Off
- Timer Events: Timer 1, Timer 2
- Freeze Memo Screen Freeze: Yes (with PIP)
- Clock: Yes
- Picture-in-Picture: Yes
- Power Save Mode: Standard, Reduced, Picture Off
- Built-In AC Adaptor: Yes
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI input X 2
- PC Input x 1
- Component X 2 (Y/Pb/Pr )
- Audio In x 2
- Composite In x 2
- S-Video X 1
- Composite Out x 1
- Headphone Out x 1
- RF Connection Input
- World Wide Voltage Supply AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Internal Power Supply: Yes
- Power Consumption (in Operation): Less than 155W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): Less than 1W
Regulation and Standard Compliance
- Energy Star® Compliant
Dimensions and Weight:
- With stand: 802 X 603 X 232 mm (W x H x D)
- Without stand: 802 x 544 x 79mm (W x H x D)
- Weight with stand: 18KG
- Weight without stand: 16KG
- Remote Control (RM-YA001)
- Battery (Type AA, x2)
- AC Power Cord
- Support Belt
Built in DVBT and PAL TunerBuilt IN DVBT and Pal Tuner. Excellent for use outside North America with Analog Pal RF signals and DVBT RF Signals. For use in North America to watch television a Cable, box or Satellite receiver from your cable company is necessary. Or if you will not subscribe to any paid cable a ATSC digital cable converter box can be used to tune TV channels when in North America. If using outside of North America in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, or other countries with Pal or DVBT tuning, this TV will work directly with RF Antenna signal. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.